plz read my palm lines

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

neera_79

plz read my palm lines

Post by neera_79 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:38 am

hi
my name is neera and i am 26 yrs old ..my queries are regarding job prospects and marriage. my palm lines are very faint .my thumb is 90-92 degree to the palm and thumb top bends 10 degree back.
i hope you would give a reading soon.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/taurean79in/my_photos
thanx
neera

bssrinivasan

Your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:36 am

hi,
please see my assessment of your hand and feel free to send your comments.
The hand shows orderly,punctual and precise manner more in conformity with custom and habit.This is a practical and useful hand governed by reason and logic.

The nature shows self-confidence,promptness of action and readiness of thought.This is useful for barristers,actors and preachers.

You are inclined to be too hasty and impatient.You have a calmer and deeper nature in matters of affection and will be subdued in your passions.

Independence of spirit and stubborn determination are indicated.You are likely to be aggressive in your manner and bearing.

Health:Good health is indicated till 65 years.However there appears to have been some serious danger to health around 20 years but has been overcome successfully.

Marriage:indications are not clear.You are likely to get married between 21 and 28 years.

Career:The career is subject to the whims and fancies of others.You will face 4 obstructions between 28 and 35 years.The best period is between 35 to 45 years.

Wealth:Happiness and wealth is indicated in old age after 55.

The strong head line and thumb indicates that you can make your own destiny with some effort. Hence do not worry about the indications given by the hand and get along with life if you want to succeed.

srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:38 pm

Dear Friend,

Your Hand Print is very poor. Kindly post a clearer image of the same so that I can read your hand.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :smt006 :) :smt003

neera_79

thanks

Post by neera_79 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:17 am

thanks for the reading.
neera

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”