pls read my hand

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

udainagavarapu

pls read my hand

Post by udainagavarapu » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:14 am

Hi freinds ,how r u I am udai 29 yrs old .Can any body tell me what my lines on palm shows.this is right hand.I appreciate ur help in this regards

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/udai_123i ... /my_photos

udainagavarapu

some more inf

Post by udainagavarapu » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:21 am

Iam a right handed person

http://666kb.com/i/10tuhjmshmv40.jpg

what does the result when there is a star shape lines under my ring finger... thanx

bssrinivasan

Your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:58 am

hi uday,
My reading of your line are given below.Your remarks will help me to improve my future studies of hand.

Characteristics:The hand has a balance of intuitive and imaginative faculties with the the thoughtful,solid and methodical.It has power of application and continuity of effort combined with inspirational faculties.

The hand denotes a sensitive and more nervous temperament with excess of caution.In affections you will be strong,firm and reliable.

Health:There appears to be some problems in the early part of life.After that the health is very good with robust constitution.Long life is indicated.

Career:The earlier part of career has been influenced by the parents/relatives.A good career has started at about 27/28 and is very good till 55 years.A change in career is indicated at this stage.This one will be highly successfull and ambitious.

Also the star though not clear on the line of sun indicates great fame and celebrity through talent and work in art.Hence there will be sunshine and wealth after 55.A career in arts.writing or painting will be ideal.

Marriage:will be between 28 and 35 years.

The hand has very few clear lines showing clarity of thought with hardly any obstructions to the vital fluid.A good hand and a good life.

srinivasan

udainagavarapu

Thank u vry much srinivasan

Post by udainagavarapu » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:09 pm

I really appreciate ur help in this regards.....The characters u told me r true.I just want to know of my life ambition of becomming a corporate leader ...My thoughts always go through that line now iam in right mode.I ll tell u some line which r not clear on the pic.. two lines from fate, life they started under head line and one from the side like mars mount n one from mercury mount all joining together into one line n they end clearly on sun mount like in star shape.no line is obstucting the flow.some lines from life line r parlell to fate line going to satrun mount .Now I am in sydney... so pls tell me with all these lines ...Once again tank u vry much for ur iniciation...
Regards udai

bssrinivasan

your queries

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:06 am

hi udai,
There is a star like formation though faint.I have already given the interpretation for that.Your fate line is sharply turning towards mount of jupiter after 55 when you can expect your ambitions and power s getting fulfilled.
Any line starting from life line upwards is a good sign.It indicates spurt in your energy levels and consequent achievements due to your own effort.
Hope i have clarified your doubts.Please contact me for any further doubts.
srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”