dear gurus/experts you may wish to analys my palm and guide me

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

SHAYUI

dear gurus/experts you may wish to analys my palm and guide me

Post by SHAYUI » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:57 pm

hi, anyone

previous post edited too long winded and still cant express my thoughts.

someone did forewarn about it that i am going to face problem which cant be explained to other people especially by logic.

but as time goes on , i am able to control my emotion and capable sometime to manipulate situation  to my advantage .
especially this year i just feel exceptional energy within me.
and i am very delighted to find this website and feel this the time i can find some help
javascript:emoticon(':)')

This year i feel a very uniqe and rare energy within me and i feel that alot of changes in my life coming, can someone explain this.
I wish to learn about my nature/character
As now im graduating this march, alot of decision to be made,please guide me to make decision about
my study/career after this ,if i would  be continuing study, to going  abroad for study or remain here for license aircraft maintainance or going local univ.
i wish to know my specialty ,what kind of job suit me and how excell in my life.
P[/i]
male born in Jakarta,Indonesia
currently studying aerospace
righthanded

life has been exciting since i find this website have been looking for this but never find past few years. never thought such a cool site existj
javascript:emoticon(':smt007')

please please, do give  analysis....when you have time  THanks in advance
looking foward for the answer
Attachments
db.JPG
both hand
db.JPG (196.62 KiB) Viewed 2356 times
241220071267a.JPG
left hand
241220071267a.JPG (590.73 KiB) Viewed 2356 times
241220071278a.JPG
right hand
241220071278a.JPG (526.42 KiB) Viewed 2356 times
Last edited by SHAYUI on Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:16 pm

hi,

you have more than one mystic cross which is prominent on the left hand and also the ring of solomon.the result is mysticism,occultism and superstition.added to that mount of luna is also prominent which gives a high degree of imagination.

girdle of venus gives swinging moods.

you have good originality combined with practicality.the career line,life line and heart line are all very good.it means long life combined with reliable affections and very good career.

you can control your superstitions by meditation.please use mysticism only for positive purposes.

early marriage is indicated before 25.

all the best.
srinivasan

SHAYUI

Re: your hand

Post by SHAYUI » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Hi Srinivasan,

Thank you soo much for taking your time reading this ,

feel alot better after reading your feedback
ya, sir I have always been interested in this field, so much that sometimes fren do find me odd , most of my fren are very much skeptic . Have been trying to learn palmistry  to figure many mystery im experiencing but didnt find opportunity  till i am here.
The mystic cross that you mention ,thru searching on the cheiro book of hand which have been recommended from this site would be What is called "La Croix Mystique" is found in the quadrangle of the hand between the Lines of Heart and Head (7, Plate XX.).
It is more usually found in the centre of this part of the hand, but it may be also found nearer the one side of the quadrangle or the other.
This mark denotes a natural gift or talent for mysticism and occultism of all kinds.
. So does that explain y i do have tendency to see signs before something happened, intuition/6th sense? and telepathy/subconscious physic communication?
although i am aware and so people around me, no one are actually open enough to discuss it, sometime i thought i am just being paranoid. But you know it will be better if someone just understand what am i going on that i dun really understand.

i do have swinging moods might be becos the past always haunt me, alot of worries and problem. i am actually quite lost and lonely right now for the past few years, most of my old fren left the country and cant get along with new people because i am restricting my emotion and degree of subject due to miscommunication, misjudged expression and mostly my uncontrolled telepath. becos of my condition i become anti-socialize, my parent got  worries about me,even brought me to physiologist and told mum my condition quite serious. but i feel that wouldnt help and only times will find ways, need some element that would bring me confident. I guess right now , i should do meditation as you say, i do try before but my mind cant keep silent.

ya, i agree should use mysticism for positive purposes only, i  never really have any intention using mysticism for negative purposes because i beleive in karma and  dharma, but the situation are easeless that it might manipulate my mind. What i am trying to say was that i could change people thinking of me or situation by telepathy if people didnt  see what i see,  i use to do experiment with people which might disturb them because im still unsure at that time if i did posses telepathy ability or just being paranoid.

regards,
alvin

bssrinivasan

your comments

Post by bssrinivasan » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:48 pm

hi,

as i already indicated,if you have the power of telepathy please do make use of it for good things like warning the people of any likely danger or asking them to do things properly to achieve their goals.
never ever advise people unless they ask you.do not try to experiment with people and disturb them.
your hand does not indicate any abnormality.you forget about your past.decide what you want to achieve,plan properly and take action.strengthen your mind with meditation to keep your imagination in check.
all the best.
srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:30 pm

Dear Friend,

You have a very good hand. The surge of energy this year is due to the vertical line on the life line and this goes and connects with the head line and hence even your mental thinking will be very sharp. Because of the Girdle of Venus now you are on the high wave. Previously you were low down and now you are looking up. This is the effect of the Girdle of Venus. Everything else which Srinivasanji said is very good but I find that your Girdle of Venus is Unbroken. Wish it was a broken Girdle of Venus as then the current would pass through it. Especially below the Saturn Finger the Girdle of Venus totally prevents the current from going to the Saturn Finger and hence probably you have been so pessimistic in the past.

Cheer up and practise Meditation or Yogasans or any exercises to calm yourself and strengthen yourself mentally and physically.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”