Detailed Plam Reading

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

DragonKnight

Detailed Plam Reading

Post by DragonKnight » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:45 am

Would some one please read my palm.

I have no understand of palm reading and i wish to gater as much information as possible about my palm to see what it can yeild for me.

Thanks before hand

God blesses

DK
Attachments
palm.jpg
Palm
palm.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 6547 times

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:14 am

I'm no expert but wow, your hand has such few lines! :) I guess that means you're not a big worrier.

The experts will need to know if you're right-handed or not...and probably see the other hand too.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:44 am

Ok im right handed and if some one asks ill post my other hand

DK

SHAYUI

Post by SHAYUI » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:53 am

adding to what Caryna say, there is no clear horizontal line that stretch along your life line which usually indicate negative sign/hindrance/ problem face in life, all horizontal line are usually negative that cuts/block the positive energy of vertical line.although i see minor horizontal line in you life line between 15-25 years old ,they are faint line(not thick) , and not fully stretched across the life line, so its minor worries. i feel that you are living in a peaceful environment.

agirl

Hi dragon knight!

Post by agirl » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:53 am

Dear Friend!
 You don't worry about anything in life(you have fewer horizontal lines crossing your life line).
Your heart line starts off from between your index and second finger.This means that you tend to give away your heart very easily.
Another peculiar thing about your hand is that your heart line is longer than your head line.This means your emotions rule over your decisions.
Or in other words ,you think by your heart not by head!
Your third finger is longer than your index finger.This means that you are Progesterone driven.In other words you are more numerate than literate.
You must be good at maths in school.Isn't it??
You are a generous person.Your life line is a bit away from your thumb.The more the life line is away from the thumd,the more the person is generous.
You have a good hand dear and will do well in life.
 My best wishes are with you!

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:28 pm

Dear Girl,

You do quite good hand reading. You yourself are a  palmist then why the request for palm reading? Want to verify what we say?

Well in any case I shall do the reading in a day or two. Actually you have posted so many threads that it is confusing which one has the palm prints.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:37 pm

Dear Dragon Knight,

You have not posted your other hand print. You have already got reading from others and I believe they are good readers from what they have written. Your Mount of Moon has a beautiful curve and also the upper mount of mars and this is very good as it shows resistance to any negativity or pitfalls in life and very imaginative and creative mind as also indicated by the sloping line of head. Your Head line is cut at a number of places and that shows some sort of diluting of mental faculties at that period, the last one being at 18 that is at present and another one at 20. This could also be minor accidents with injuries to your brain. I know through your postings that you are spiritual and I require confirmation for what I now write.

There is a triangle low down just above the wrist in the centre with a branch of life line going away from life line and making a triangle low down. This part is called as Mount of Neptune and Neptune relates to interest in spiritualism. You will travel widely as also indicated by a prominent Mount of Venus in addition to branching away of life line and your Apollo Mount if most prominent including Mount of Moon and Mount of Venus. The upper phalange of Apollo Finger is more prominent and that shows interest in Nature and love to take risks.

This is my feeling that you may become a preacher in spiritualism after combining all the above Mounts qualities. You may become slightly worriful from the age of 22 as the Line of Health shows up and continues for fair amount of years but still your positive qualities will dilute them and you are bound to overcome that uncertainty. You are slightly sensitive as the head line touches the life line for a short period and initial period of your life has been laced with difficulties and probably minor accidents resulting in injuries to your head as explained above. I would have loved to see your left palm for confirmation. Your heart line has some islands there and it shows that you too hate people who show off and are calculative to a certain extent.

Your mercury finger is quite long and the Saturn Finger and Jupitor Finger are highly placed on the curve rather than the Apollo and Mercury Finger thus accentuating the qualities of these two mounts. You may not be a preacher but at least your love for Nature and the living beings is there. Just that there is a slightly defective heart line so the impediment to great success in spiritualism.

For those whom God Loves Lines in the palm and the reading of palm has no meaning for HE can dilute all the negatives and enhance all the positives in a person who is totally devoted to HIM or goes on HIS path.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”