Seeking enlightment through palmistry

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bradevan

Seeking enlightment through palmistry

Post by bradevan » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:28 pm

Dear gurus,

I am a male, 22 years old and going to graduate this year. I would really appreciate it if any of the gurus out there could analyze my palm. I am concern about my future such as my future job, love and family situation.

Thank you again for your time.

Brad EVAN
Attachments
left-hand.jpg
Left hand
left-hand.jpg (771.82 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
right-hand.jpg
right hand
right-hand.jpg (690.75 KiB) Viewed 2882 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:24 pm

Dear Friend,

Please mention whether you are right handed or left handed or both and where are you from i.e. which City/Country.

Pravin Kumar

P.S. I shall take up the reading of your palm in a couple of days.

bradevan

Post by bradevan » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:09 pm

Dear Pravinji:

Thank you for your help. As for me, I am right handed. I was born and raised in Surabaya, Indonesia. I left for Singapore for my primary and secondary education before going to Buffalo,NY,USA for my degree.
I am finishing my degree this semester.

Thank you again for your time.

Appreciate it,
Brad EVAN

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:22 pm

Dear Friend,

I have taken a look at your both palms and I find many horizontal lines on the Mount of Venus and quite a few of them cut your life line and this results in disturbance in the head line and heart line. You started off as a person who wanted to rise up on his own but internal disturbance in your family (probably you live in a big family and have quite a few brothers and sisters) and this has influenced you in such a way that it had a negative impact on your mind.

Looking at your right palm I see the head line disturbed and also the heart line have branches looping down towards the Life Line, indication of a person who is gullible and always trust the wrong person and is very sentimental. There are quite a few empathy lines in both the palms showing interest towards spiritualism and a person who loves to help others. There are square and triangle below the Saturn Finger and this shows person with healing powers and also a person who is spiritually on a higher level compared to people of your age.

What you require is to steady your nerves, improve your concentration and you do social service instead of helping just about anyone. This will help your memory concentration and reduce your sensitiveness.

Awaiting your valuable feed back.

Pravin Kumar

bradevan

Post by bradevan » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Dear Pravinji,

Thank you again for your time. I do have some questions to ask. First, could you elaborate more on the " internal disturbance in your family"? Personally, I do not have any major incidents involving my family that leaves me a negative impact on my mind, unless I forgot about it.

Second, could you explain what do you mean about "person with healing powers and also a person who is spiritually on a higher level compared to people of your age. ", I am not really clear with what it means as I'm still new with the palmistry terms

Third, "you do social service", are you saying that I should do community service as my career?

And yes, I would like to agree with your analysis. I have my palm read before when I was young and I was told to be careful in trusting people. Thanks for the reminder.
I also like to help people and I often do some volunteer works, just like what you mentioned.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Brad EVAN

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:07 pm

Dear Friend,

There are a number of horizontal lines on Mount  of Venus which cut your life line at a number of places and this shows that your family member try to influence you and you find it as disturbance in your life and this affects your head line. As for Social Service not as a career but you like to help people and when a person helps another it is natural he expects something in return and this you do not get. Hence better to help the poor from whom you cannot expect anything but love and appreciation of your help.

Pravin Kumar

SHAYUI

w

Post by SHAYUI » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:14 pm

dwww

bradevan

Post by bradevan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:03 am

Dear Pravinji,

Thank you for your explanation. Actually I also seek for your help in foreseeing my love and career life. Could you do me this favor?

Thank you,
Bradevan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”