please read my palms?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

renojango

please read my palms?

Post by renojango » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:36 am

Hello. I would appreciate it if someone would read my hands. I’ve tried reading them myself with various websites... but it was far too difficult.

I am almost 17, right handed, and female. My name is Christina.

I’m new to registering to the forum, but have been a long time observer.
RIGHT
http://www.geocities.com/renojango/right.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/renojango/righprint.JPG

LEFT
http://www.geocities.com/renojango/left.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/renojango/leftpring001.JPG

also- is there any way to determine physical endurance by looking a hand? I was wondering if my very physical career dream is realistic for me?

bssrinivasan

reading of your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:13 am

hi christina,

normally it is very difficult to read the hands of young people as it is subject to lot of changes in the youth.i will make an attempt to give you some of the salient features.

the highly confusing lines on the hand indicate contradictions and confusions in thinking.you will be highly changeable in moods,easily offended and touchy over little things.

you will have a highly nervous and strung temperament.you will rise to highest pitch of enthusiasm over any thing that engages your fancy, but you are never in the same mood twice-one moment in high spirits,the next miserable and despondent.

your health will be very bad till about 25 years and then will improve afterwards.you will be having serious stress on your brain from time to time.

you also have excessive assurance and self confidence but will be too hasty and impatient.

your emotions govern all your actions.

your career will start around 23-24 years and influence of another person will help you in your career from 28 years onwards.

you will go to another country away from your place of birth and settle for a long time.

you have to pay attention towards your health and digestion.you should not strain too much.you should exercise regularly and spend sometime in meditation daily to control your thoughts and improve your health.

please give me your feedback.

bssrinivasan

renojango

Post by renojango » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:28 am

bssrinivasan,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to read my hands.. i appreciate it so very much.
for the most part, what you’ve interpreted is pretty accurate, even my future plans seem to match up with your analysis. the only statement of yours that I’ll have to disagree with is : your health will be very bad till about 25 years and then will improve afterwards. as of right now, my health is fair. it isn’t great, but it isn’t bad either. my childhood and young adolescent years were pretty healthy, only i did suffer from minor lung problems and busied easily. so maybe the sickness hasn’t yet developed or isn’t that noticeable right now.
the rest of your analysis is right on target. it's so strange! spooky even. i had no idea how much the hand could tell about one's self.
may i ask, how can you tell… what signs on the hands show that I will live abroad? Does it mean I will live in another country, or that I already have? Because I have lived in another country- for 5 years, maybe my hand indicated this? and what signs give the approx. age that i will start my career? are there any hints hidden in my hand of what kind of career i will delve into? im very curious to know.
Again, thank you so much. Did you go to a palmistry school or something? You’re very talented.
-christina

bssrinivasan

your remarks

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:26 am

hi christina,
it was really nice of you to have given the feedback.
regarding the bad health i had indicated it was based on the life line being faint during the start for some length.however it is present on the left hand which i should have taken into account.you need not worry about your health as life line is clear hereafterwards.
career is indicated by the fate line.your career will start early as already indicated by me.
you will go and settle abroad at about 40-45 years for some time.this is indicated by a branch from life line going towards luna.
i am just a student of palmistry like you and not professional by any standards.regarding age indicated by hand you can refer to books by chiro-language of the hand,you and your hand etc.
once again thank you for your reply.
srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”