Please read my palms?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

hopefulgirl

Please read my palms?

Post by hopefulgirl » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:42 am

Right hand

Left hand.

They should be bigger if you click on them. I go to plam reading sites a lot but I never really get anything out of it, so thanks in advanced. I am nineteen years old by the way, if that is suppose to mean anything.

chakra

Palm Print of 'Hopeful girl'

Post by chakra » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:59 am

Dear Madam,

I may please point out that the handprints given do not show finer details as the hands were presses quite hard while taking image. It will be better if another set of handprints showing all the imprortant lines can be given.

From the hand prints, few things are very clear -

The fingers are well separated - indicating an extrovert nature. The little finger is set a bit apart - indicating a) independence of thought (b) a bit outspoken. As the little finger is long, the outspoken-ness will be in form of witty retort/humour. However, as the thumb is at an acute angle, it suggest an inner lack of confidence as well as lack of generosity. May be you play second fiddle sometimes.

The middle finger is a bit twisted & faces away from the thumb side - it suggests weakness in morality / ethics. May be you take short-cuts some times. The length of all fingers are quite ok, revealing a balanced, non-impulsive nature.

All the main mounts are well formed. However, the lines are not very clear & so i won't attempt any guessing.

This is my attempt in hand reading. So, feedback from all active members will help, enrich & enlighten me.

Regards

hopefulgirl

Post by hopefulgirl » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:49 pm

Yea it was hard trying to scan my hand. Those were actually the best scans, the others were too dark. I'll try and see if I can do ink prints without making too much of a mess. That's why I didn't do them in the first place because ink is hard to clean up. Thanks for trying though, I'll see if I can get new prints up soon.

bssrinivasan

palm reading

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:56 pm

hi,
This is my assessment of your hand.Feel free to comment.

The type of hand indicates a nature restless and excitable but full of energy of purpose and enthusiasm. It has intense love of action, energy and independence.

You also assert your right to possess a marked individuality of your own. You have an original way of looking at things and resent suiting your brain to others idea. You are bent towards action in the domain of ideas.
The hand also indicates extreme independence of action.

All your actions are directed towards attainment of fame and wealth.
You have also developed splendid energy and self confidence, promptness of action and readiness of thought.

You are likely to be hasty and impatient and you will do well to sleep over your decisions. This is a strong improvement over your earlier extreme sensitiveness and utter lack of confidence.

You are gifted with strong imagination; intensely romantic; idealistic in desires. You love new in everything and like to travel .

You have a desire for love and companionship; have artistic and emotional temperament; have magnetism for opposite sex.

A major trait you have developed from your original one is the extreme interference of your heart with the affairs of the head which may lead to unnecessary disappointments.You have a tendency to become a slave to the objects you desire.

The minimum number of lines indicate a happy go lucky attitude without worries.

Health: You will have a long life with good health. The only problem you are likely to encounter are with your reproductive system.

Career: You have a good career starting with full of ambition and power around 28 years.

You are advised to rein in your emotions for a happy life.

srinivasan

hopefulgirl

Post by hopefulgirl » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:04 am

Hey thanks. A lot of that is true about me, it's pretty amazing actually. Am i going to start my career in 28 years or does that mean when I am 28? Also does the hand prints say whether or not I'll ever get married and have children (adopted or something since I'll have trouble with reproductive). I'm starting to think I never will since I am 19 and have never had a boyfriend.

I did the ink prints that I said I would do.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v341/Ashl ... t=left.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v341/Ashl ... =left2.jpg
The first two ore of my left hand, I wasn't sure which one was more readable.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v341/Ashl ... =right.jpg
And that is my right.

Thanks for doing the readings.

bssrinivasan

your queries

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:00 am

hi,
thanks for the response.
your career will start at the age of 28 years or around that.

regarding marriage,one relationship is indicated between 21 and 28 years.

number of children are not indicated properly in palmistry.

do not worry about my remarks on the problems of reproductive system.as you have good will power you can change your destiny.

please let me know the readings which you feel are not correct.that will help me to improve my future readings.

thanks.

srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”