Giving it a try...

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Nimisha

Giving it a try...

Post by Nimisha » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:05 pm

I just got a scanner :smt003

See if this works...

How's that? Is it too huge? Is it clear enough to be read?

bssrinivasan

reading of your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:53 am

hi,
it gives me great pleasure in reading the hand of one of our most active members of the forum.please feel free to give your comments.the prints are excellent and very clear.

the hand is of square type.you will be orderly,punctual,and precise in manner more from conformity with custom and habit.you respect authority;love discipline;have place for everything and everything is kept in its place not only in the household but also in your brain.

you respect law and order,and are a slave to custom;you are not quarrelsome but determined in opposition.;you prefer reason to instinct,peace to war,and are methodical in work and in habit.

you are endowed with great perseverence,but are tenacious,not resigned.in religion you will not go to extremes;you prefer substance to show and dogma to ideas.

your hand combines practicality with imagination.this is a good hand for writers,painters and musicians.you are not demonstrative in affections;sincere and true in promises,staunch in friendship,strong in principle and honest in business.

your head line indicates splendid energy and self confidence,promptness of action and readiness of thought.this is useful for barristers,actors and preachers.but the faintness of the line indicates lack of concentration.

the little finger indicates that you will be easily influenced by people. yours is a hand of synthesis than analysis and you will take fast decisions.

the pale and broad heart line shows that you will be somewhat indifferent in the matters of heart.a marriage is indicated around 28 and if you miss that it will be pretty late in life.

the life line indicates long life.as it is running towards luna,it denotes that you will settle down in a country away from that of your birth.

your career starts at about 27 years and is clear upto 55 years.at that age your affections will obstruct your career.

the line of sun rising from the line of life suggests brilliant fortune and also success in art or literature.the relatives will help you considerably in your success.lots of fame and wealth are indicated even after the end of your career at 55.

the branch from the line of sun towards mercury also indicates that you can make a good business out of your artistic and literary faculties.

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:17 am

Thanks so much. It's really quite good, I think.

I tend to think of myself as being a little cluttered. But my co-worker tells me that it's not that I am unorganized, it's that I am organized differently. :smt042 I do tend to know where to find most things (at work at least).

I am definitely not quarrelsome. I hate to argue, and avoid it at all costs.

I do consider myself to be quite tenacious. And I am very loyal to my friends. My self-confidence is usually high, on most accounts, and I tend to be energetic. I do like that word better than the hyper most people call me. :smt043 And I have a short attention span, so I'd say the lack of concentration bit is on target, too.

36 and single. So, yeah, that fits in there as well. And I wouldn't mind living in another country. I have thought about it since I was a teenager, so I won't say it's outside the realm of possibility.

I took a job at the place where I currently work shortly before I turned 27 (about two months before my birthday, actually). I've been there almost ten years now, and though I sometimes get the desire to leave and try something new, I have found it to be a most rewarding career. Not financially, but as far as feeling I make a difference in other people's lives.

I have always had an interest in art and music, and though I am not personally skilled in either, I do appreciate them greatly. I used to write, but don't anymore, other than the time I spend on various message boards online. There are ideas that still pop into my head sometimes, so who knows? Maybe someday I will feel the call to start up again.

Thanks again. I enjoyed that a lot. :smt006

bssrinivasan

thanks

Post by bssrinivasan » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:17 am

hi,

thank you for your response.

i personally feel that you should take up writing seriously and you will be highly successful.

srinivasan

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:54 am

Maybe. But I don't feel it anymore, and have not for a really long time. Something happened years ago that just stopped the flow, and I have yet to get it back. I tell people it's because I need to find my muse. :smt003

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”