Can anyone tell me what this line is?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Bast

Can anyone tell me what this line is?

Post by Bast » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:39 pm

Please see the graphic attached. It's the line starting from inside the life line and ending between the mounts of Mercury and Apollo.

Please tell me what this line is. Also see that space between the heart and head line? That's when it's strongest and deepest for me. It's almost like a major line for me.

What is it? Thanks.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:34 pm

No graphics seen. However transferred to the palm reading forum.

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Bast

Post by Bast » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Oops sorry. That didn't work. I'm just going to attach my palm. It's the line running horizontal between the heart and head lines.

Anyone?
Attachments
print.JPG
print.JPG (35.75 KiB) Viewed 3794 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:11 am

Hi,

The big space widening between the Heart and the Head line shows your increasing tolerating powers(A very tolerant person); and also that you possess a very broad outlook towards, life, its problems etc.

" the line starting from inside the life line and ending between the mounts of Mercury and Apollo."=== is not understood.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Bast

Post by Bast » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:04 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

The big space widening between the Heart and the Head line shows your increasing tolerating powers(A very tolerant person); and also that you possess a very broad outlook towards, life, its problems etc.

" the line starting from inside the life line and ending between the mounts of Mercury and Apollo."=== is not understood.

RishiRahul
Thanks but I mean this line. I'm attaching the same picture but with a red line marking. That red line please. I've searched everywhere including this site for what the line might be but can't find it. I think it starts from inside and the life line and goes towards a mount but not sure. Anyway, you can compare with the original and see that it's a strongly marked line.
Attachments
Thin Red Line.JPG
Thin Red Line.JPG (35.9 KiB) Viewed 3758 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:40 am

This line is a line of obstruction denoting health obstruction in the very early years around age 12/13. Also a problem of a different nature around age 55/56.

It is not a problem to cause a grave worry.

RishiRahul

P.SS: I am sure Singhalji, Pravinji, and Srinivasanji could come up with their views!! please do.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:19 am

Rishiji,

You are right. Health problems at young age if the line is continuing from inside the life line, cutting it and proceeding diagonally upwards as shown in the figure. I think this line is not deeply marked thoughout but marked deeply only between the Jupitor and Saturn Finger. Nevertheless it also denotes loss of temper as it disturbs the Mount of Mars in between the Head and Heart Line.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:05 am

Dear Pravinji,

Yes, I think so too! I guess it is a case emotional relations getting affected by anger. But how much is affected needs to be seen as the full palm is not visible.

Good to see you are always around.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Bast

Post by Bast » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:56 am

RishiRahul wrote:This line is a line of obstruction denoting health obstruction in the very early years around age 12/13. Also a problem of a different nature around age 55/56.

It is not a problem to cause a grave worry.

RishiRahul

P.SS: I am sure Singhalji, Pravinji, and Srinivasanji could come up with their views!! please do.
Pravin Kumar wrote:

Rishiji,

You are right. Health problems at young age if the line is continuing from inside the life line, cutting it and proceeding diagonally upwards as shown in the figure. I think this line is not deeply marked thoughout but marked deeply only between the Jupitor and Saturn Finger. Nevertheless it also denotes loss of temper as it disturbs the Mount of Mars in between the Head and Heart Line.

Pravin Kumar
Thank you so much!

I did have a lot of health problems when I was a child. I know that. I was sickly child so to speak.

I do have a temper but I don't think any relationships have been affected by it - not as far as I know anyway.

If this is all it is then I'm okay with it. I had a feeling it was an obstruction of some sort.

I have a pretty bad heart line anyway. There's an overlapping break and also many, many little drooping lines going off from it. This is probably because I haven't really had a real romantic relationship. But oh well. We'll see.

BTW, is this a common line? Have you seen it on other palms?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:15 pm

Hi,

Such lines are common in my experience.  Again al such lines are similar and not the same.Nothing to worry about too much.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”