Can someone please read my palm?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rav_sc

Can someone please read my palm?

Post by rav_sc » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:39 am

Hi,

I'm right handed and very interested in palmistry. Could anyone tell me anything...

Rav
Attachments
rav right10_3_07.jpg
Right
rav right10_3_07.jpg (431.53 KiB) Viewed 7704 times

rav_sc

Left

Post by rav_sc » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:41 am

:)
Attachments
rav left10_3_07.jpg
Left hand
rav left10_3_07.jpg (390.95 KiB) Viewed 7701 times

Bast

Post by Bast » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 am

I'm no expert but you have a very good heart line it seems. Both your hands are fairly similar.

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:07 am

hi,

you have good common sense and practicality combined with good imaginative faculties.order,method,logic are the main traits.you have very good independence of action combined with strong determination.

you will be highly sensitive and extremely cautious.you have to improve your risk taking abilities.

you have a long life with good health.

you will be idealistic in matter of affections,reliable and firm.

you are subject to swinging moods.you have high intellect and good education.you have aptitude to master occult.

careerwise,your own effort will result in a good career.around 32-35,
it takes a leap towards a powerful and ambitious change.change is indicated around 35.

wealth is indicated after middle age.marriage around 28 years is likely.

you have a very good hand.to make use of it,forget about stars and palmistry.dream big,plan properly,act decisively.do not worry about future.enjoy present.

all the best.
srinivasan

rav_sc

Post by rav_sc » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:35 am

Thank you Srinivasan, I appreciate you taking time out to read my palms. Does being highly sensitive and extremely cautious rely solely on my girdle or venus?
I also have very pale nails, could you please tell its significance in context with my palm as i have read different things.

Also the change in career you speak of; is this indicated by the splitting fate line of the right hand?...this split is followed by a network of squares which is
unclear on the photo.

Thanks again

bssrinivasan

your queries

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:04 pm

hi,

sensitivity and cautiousness are indicated by headline and life line joined together at the start.girdle of venus indicates swinging moods.moderate gap between head line and life line denotes self confidence,lots of energy and promptness of thought and action.too much gap indicates rasness and foolhardiness.

colour of nails indicate the blood supply to fingers.pale indicates anaemic disposition.pink is the colour you must have.

the branch towards jupiter from the fate line indicates sudden spurt of ambition and power.break in the line may result in change of career.squares indicate protection from problems.

lines on hand reflect your thinking.if hand is flabby, it is only in mind and no follow up action is likely.a firm ,bouncy hand will take action on the ideas.

thanks for your interest in palmistry.
srinivasan

rav_sc

Post by rav_sc » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:38 pm

OK thanks, you're very helpful.

Rav

rav_sc

Mounts and whirls

Post by rav_sc » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Does anybody know the significance of the the whorls between the mounts of mercury, saturn and apollo? And also, which is the predominant mount??

Thanks,

Rav

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Your predominant mounts looks like Venus and Moon.

These whorls take away the focused power from mercury, sun, saturn mounts, and are also indicative of rigidity and consumption problems.

You have a squarish palm with a head line bent towards the moon mount and forked. This could reveal a practical thinker.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

rav_sc

Post by rav_sc » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:57 am

Hi,

I'm long overdue but...Thanks for your reply!

Rav

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:07 am

I think your emotions are under control as you got triangle at the starting of headline , just you are confused related to your emotion as head line got two or three brances , one branch is going to moon and other to mars
Triangle at start shows you got good intellectuality and positive attitude ,

Now about luck line, your luck line is not good as told by other palmist , its got island and stopped at head line , plus its also got breakes  and branches falling downward , as luck line starting from wrist shows you are a person whos plans are always failed due to wrong judgement , and this causes bad luck , but triangle of your headline saves you many times ,
And i am not agreed that your venus is the most dominant planet as life line is not giving it space, you can try doing business
Your most dominating planet is mercury according to me but with picture i cant be sure, sun mount is also ok , most of the mounts are ok , like line got many cuts , and disturbance shows effect of rahu or you can say problem in developing life due to outer reasons . Need to check it clearly its just general prediction
Lines going upward from life line to jupiter shows ambitious life and provides you energy, but these lines are disturbed via other bad lines so problems in fulfiling dreams

I dont know why all palmists here predict lie guess they are paid to predict wrong
i am palmist, ask any help you needed

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 am

dhruva7 wrote: I dont know why all palmists here predict lie guess they are paid to predict wrong
Your statement show that you have little or no knowledge about common behavior, it also show that your evaluation skill are like zero.

What is GREAT in YOU, is your EGO, but that is not the same as skill in anything else....it is just the belief in own superiority.

Let me ask you:

What should this site have to gain by paying Readers to do wrong Readings?
Since this is a free site, and everything is voluntary, just like your work is supposed to be, the is no pay...so your statement fails.

Next
What should the Readers gain to do Wrong Readings for Free?

I can't see that they have any gain...they can't do a wrong reading and say to the seeker...."hey if you go to my site then I will do a true paid Reading", if they did...who other then you would have believed in them?

The readers who do their job here is all respected by us, and by the seekers.
I will not tolerate such behalves anymore, you have done the same before, and next time I will be forced to end your membership!

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:31 pm

I am not bound to do wrong prediction for the ppl those who are here seeking for the truth about their palm.  . . .  
I just hate lies and i cant control myself if i see someone is predicting wrong for the person who is here seeking for the truth . Truth can be painful but it cant be changed .
And in this world everyone get respects by those ppl who just like  to listen sweet words.
And if you cant see their wrong predictions on all the queries of users by your respected palmists than you can ban me but truth is truth and it cant be ignored or changed . . .  
No matter how painful the truth is you can take it by self confidence.

And i do respect to those who are real not fake. Dont abuse this palmistry science its to help ppl not to make them confuse by doing general predictions or by singing the flirti song of the glory .

And here i have found none of the palmists are better than me in prediction because i tell truth and with accuracy not just confusing them and singing and entertaining the users.
Sorry to say i am harsh but its truth. . .
i am palmist, ask any help you needed

rav_sc

Re: Can someone please read my palm?

Post by rav_sc » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:15 pm

Hi All!
I am Back after 10 years. Looking to get advice relating to career (currently working in healthcare) and pursuing artistic talents.
Male. 31 years. Right handed.

Thanks in advance

Rav
Attachments
3F8862DF-3681-4486-AAC1-DB07EE64BC98.jpeg
77AC0D79-F6B0-4B64-A127-2D4A2E95BDC6.jpeg

Pravin Kumar

Re: Can someone please read my palm?

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:57 am

You may not have any change in your career till 41 and after that there can be a change.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”