Can someone please read my palm?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

harikrishnan04

Re: Can someone please read my palm?

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:12 am

Om Namah Shivai

Its seldom that people post their hand pictures after a span of 10 years. This is a good case study for me too, as when I see the hand image ten years back and now I see a lot of minute changes.
Now, sorry to be a little personal here, but wont you agree that the romances that life has shown you over the past 10 years, especially after 28 age :smt008 has made you a more direction oriented person?

No worries, the influence of venus will surely encourage you to do fine arts - any feminine form of art like dance, veena etc will definitely do good. If you take painting, please take abstract form of painting with feminine touch. You can collaborate with some like minded persons after the age of 36.

Your presence in medicare and physiotherapy will be good for career.

Om

rav_sc

Post by rav_sc » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:00 am

Thank you Pravin for re-reading my palm again, it’s good to see that you are still active on the forum.

Hi Harikrishnan,

Haha I was married at the age of 29 so yes I do agree with you from my understanding of what you mean. In terms of “direction oriented” I assume you mean to being more focused on a clear goal? I believe this to be true as I feel my roots to be more grounded now than before. Curious to know how you made this distinction and intrigued on what other minor changes you noticed...

As far as art with abstract and feminine touch are you basing this solely on the girdle of Venus?

Also your Medicare/physiotherapy recommendation, would that be due to the presence of healers mark on mercury?

Thank you for your insights

Much appreciated

Rav

harikrishnan04

Post by harikrishnan04 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:19 am

Om Namah Shivai

There is destiny, and then there are minor changes that happen and get reflected on the palms which can be attributed to the karma or in simple terms the hard work of the person.
I have seen this trend in several persons palms and it makes me appreciate the fact that destiny lies in our hands 50 percent and the rest in Gods' hands 50 percent. Coming to your specific question on 'healers' mark on mercury' - this is a point in the case.
Neverthless, God wishes you to be in the field of 'giving and caring' for as long as you can perform, and hence the fields of medicare, physiotherapy or even medical administration manager will do good.
Your interests in abstract arts with a feminine touch will start taking off once you come in touch with a similar minded person. This sentence is based on a pure psyhic reading of your palm. However, I do forsee some positive change once the age of 36.

Om

rav_sc

Post by rav_sc » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:39 pm

Thank you for your insight! Much appreciated

Rav

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”