I have posted this post 2 months ago and have got only one reply. Is this the best I can get?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Honveer

I have posted this post 2 months ago and have got only one reply. Is this the best I can get?

Post by Honveer » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:59 pm

Thank you!!

I will be grateful, if someone can shine some light on the overall condition of the sun line.
Attachments
11202008357.jpg
This is my right hand
11202008357.jpg (516.79 KiB) Viewed 2914 times
Last edited by Honveer on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:23 pm

Your Sun mount is strong, portraying a strong need to be known and popular.

The mind turns vaccilating from age 18 onwards, needing it to be controlled beeter from swaying moods, and sudden tempers due to oversensitiveness which would affect marriage life due to much idealistic attitude.

RishiRahul

lonelyplanet

Post by lonelyplanet » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:38 pm

mm..mm..you have an imperfect girdle of Venus as well as a Ring of Saturn..this combination is not that favorable to you in the macro perspective. Added to that, you have a double heart line, and this has an end pointing towards the beginning of life line. The end result would be that you have a feeling/or is experiencing that nothing is going right with you, there is delay or change of plans every time, etc. etc. A girdle of venus, if perfect, would give a person strong artistic skills and love for beauty, but if this has any deformities, it results in excess of fantasies, stubbornness, and if found in a Venusian hand, even diseases related to sexual relationships. Double heart line can be interpreted as making you want to move out of your league, and be/relate with people higher than your league -- watch out, this might land you in trouble. The wavy headline is also a sign of uneasy nature, cynical character, only opens up to people in your wavelength. Even with all these, you have nice fingers, which will reduce the degree of the above problems, provided you start addressing your temper, and work towards changing your habits and routines a bit. Try some breathing exercises or meditation.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:47 am

Dear Lonelyplanet,

Imperfect Girdle of Venus is better off than the perfect one for the sole reason that at least the current from below can pass through upwards at points where there are gaps. A Perfect Girdle of Venus will stop that totally.

This person has so many contradictory lines like Girdle of Venus, Ring of Saturn, 2 Heart Lines, A Sensitive person being oversensitive because of the above and then he has squares and a triangle on the Mount of Saturn plus and probably a triangle even on Mount of Apollo. His life has taken a drastic turn at the age of 15/16 shown by the ending of the previous life line and overlapping of the second one. Again he must have been constantly had problems with his relatives as shown by number of influence lines cutting the life line but yet he is carrying on because of a good life line and also reasonably good head line with a good palm (Pink is the blood seen through the palm) and good fingers. Personal reading of such a hand will give lots of more information. His Mount of Venus is also prominent and hence a thirst for love and to be loved and enjoy life.

If the thumb is strong and almost rigid then I would say a fighter who would fight back when down down the affections are his weakest point where he has to learn to control them.

Try Yogasan or Meditation to calm the mind and clear the heart to lead a life full of natural love for all overcoming the shortcomings in your life.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

lonelyplanet

Post by lonelyplanet » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 am

Thanks for the insight Pravin bhai... this was a very unique hand indeed, and i'm sure this person can identify a lot in himslef (provided he takes the suggestions)...

Honveer

Thank you.

Post by Honveer » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:59 am

Thanks for taking some time and reading my hand.

The most important question I have is that: Is there a star on my sun mound.

A few thing about me: With god's grace my family is pretty rich. I am very intelligent. In the future money does not seem to be an issue.
Only thing I care about is being successful; and be known because my actions, and not because of my family's reputation.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Dear Friend,

I am not sure of the star on Mount of Apollo but you will be successful in your life not because of the star but the star will be there when you are determined to succeed and even if it is not there there is nothing to bother. Just keep your emotions in control.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”