Fading Line

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dolphin_1972

Fading Line

Post by dolphin_1972 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Can someone plz tell me what it means when lines fade. Specifically the fate line. Mine is fading in the left more than the right. Is this bad?

Thanx

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:43 am

Dear Dolphin,

Stop worrying. You inwardly feel that everything is going negative in your life. If the Fate Line does not fade in the right palm then it means actually everything is all right. Unnecessarily you are worrying.

Pravin Kumar

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Thanx so much Pravin but it does appear to be fading in the right as well as the left which is y i posted the question about what it means & whether it's bad or not. U say if it's not in the right hand then don't worry, what does it mean if it IS in the right hand as mine appears to be?

Again thanx for replying & for your patience Pravin

Have a gr8 day  :smt006
Cheers
Tan

Pravin Kumar

Fading Fate Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:27 am

Dear Friend,

Because the line is fading in the left hand it is there in your subconscious mind and by constantly worrying you have let it affect your personality and put yourself into unnecessary situation bringing upon yourself more or sadness and unhappiness as the path through life becomes a little difficult. I have told you before when things do not work as per what you want leave it to HIM for HE always cares for HIS children. Maybe you may not get what you want but then it is quite possible that had you got what you wanted you might have been in more difficult position. God knows best.

This is true for even the most brilliant and successful people on earth. They too fail at times but when they try their best and still do not succeed they leave it to HIM and then they find the path.

Pravin Kumar

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 am

Dear Pravin

Thank you again for your patience and advise. I know what u say is true & i do worry alot & sometimes unnecessarily & i am trying to curb & control that but i do unfortunatly give into my fears @ times. I will take your advise from your last msg & hopfully i can overcome these fears & insecurities.

Thank you so much for your patience & kindness Pravin
Take care  :smt006
Have a gr8 day
Tan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”