Please would someone read my hands? :)

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

zzzzztt

Please would someone read my hands? :)

Post by zzzzztt » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:25 pm

hi,

i'm learning palmistry and saw that folk are putting their hands in for readings... i didnt know this would be possible/allowed.

i love to know what you can make of my hands, and then i can use it for my own learning! :)

thanks!
Attachments
left hand1.jpg
left hand1.jpg (35.75 KiB) Viewed 4505 times
right hand.jpg
right hand.jpg (38.79 KiB) Viewed 4505 times

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:28 pm

hi,
please indicate whether you are right handed or left handed.

srinivasan

zzzzztt

Post by zzzzztt » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:06 pm

hi srinivasan,

i am right handed :)

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:46 am

Dear Friend,

Are you a woman? Your palm indicates everything good excepting that you are very sensitive and worry a lot but still that has not affected your health since the colour of the blood from the image looks like Pink and that indicates good health, vibrant personality, full of energy. What do you want to ask? The fate line is complete though at later stage it has got slightly dimmer.

What have you interpreted from your hand print let me know.

Pravin Kumar

zzzzztt

Post by zzzzztt » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:28 am

hi pravin,

:) thanks for looking. hmmm i think i am more sensitive than i let on and certainly, outwardly, i would appear not to worry!

the fate line is the one that runs down from under 3rd finger to mount of moon? certainly on my right hand i can see this line fairly clearly, not so well on left hand. i think its confusing me, the lines! my 3 main lines, life, head and heart are soooo clear on both hands, but then the others start to merge and i can tell them apart!

are my hands square, would you say?

i'll study some more later.

thanks again!

bssrinivasan

hi

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:48 pm

hi,
your hand is more of square type and the right hand has better lines than the left.that idicates that you have evolved as a better person.

you have a good fate line starting from mount of moon to saturn.it means that your career will be subject to the whims and fancies of other people.the head line sloping gently shows imaginative faculties.

you have a good hand and do not spoil it by worrying about your future.

srinivasan

Christopher Anton

Post by Christopher Anton » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Hi there.
You have square hands and conical fingers, a most interesting combination as it gives the taste and appreciation of the artistic with the application to make it your career. Fate line very interesting too. I could easily take this for the hand of an actress.

Christopher Anton.

zzzzztt

Post by zzzzztt » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:50 pm

hi,

sorry... i went away, got a new pc, been on holiday... blah blaah... ;o)

have been taking more interest in palms, done some more studying, bought some books, still keen to learn and understand.

christopher - oh that i were an actress, although i am a tutor, so yeah, i stand in front of people and make stuff up! i was interested in the idea of a mixed hand, as that description resonates more than just having a square hand.

the "minor" lines still confuse me... particularly my right hand with the fate line. you say its interesting - how so? the way it appears to me is that it links/ crosses the life line, near the wrist end, then is it branching off and up, deeper, crossing head and heart then onto mount of saturn. or, is it that deep line that runs from saturn, crossing head and heart, continuing to mount of moon and not actually touching life line at all?

i see many forks at the end of lines too...

any other insights for me?

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:54 am

Why did you post your hand upside-down?

It's good that you are studying palmistry!  You have good taste in books!  =P

I'm still learning too, I guess you and I can study your hand together.  =P

The line going from your life line to your pinkie is your mercury line, not your fate line.  Your fate line is starting in your mount of moon and curving straight up to saturn finger (middle finger).

Anyways... to me, it seems like your head is on very straight (because your fate line is very straight), and you are very focused, and on the right path to success.  

My friend at work's mercury line looks very similar to yours.  When she was younger, she took lots of medication for her lung problem, and she also took aderol for behavioral problems.  Is this true for you too?  

I don't like assigning people hand types, because there are only about 6 hand types, and there are more than just 6 types of people out there.  Your hands are square yes, and that means that you are practical.  But your fingers are conical, and your lines are curvy, which is unusual for a "square" person.  So just because your hand is square doesn't mean you can't have a mixed personality.  =P  For example, your conic fingers shows that you are a people person.  (especially since your Venus mount is really round and pink.  All your mounts are well developed, so you are a pretty talented person in different ways.  Your Luna mount is very curved, and that would make you creative and good with visualization skills.  The way your life line curves outward and branches at the bottom means that you are both outgoing and will travel.

I can't see the fine lines or your Apollo line because your hand is up-side down, lol.  But there is a long diagonal line from your life line to your marriage line, and that usually means you are divorced.

I'm not sure what the horizontal line in the middle of your venus mount means... perhaps we can figure that out together?

zzzzztt

Post by zzzzztt » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:08 am

hi lylakpetals!

thanks for that... very informative... lol i AM divorced! i hadnt heard that one before... we talking the line that goes from life line to the marriage line on the side of the palm... or another, as i have read that the snick on the little finger side isnt always referring to marriage.

i am a mix personality wise actually, so its good my hand bears that out. very practical, but desperate to be more spiritual and less cynical ;).

i hadnt heard of that mercury line, i thought it was health line (although not always indicative of health issues per se).

as for posting upside down... i scanned them and thats how the scanner is! did you see meaning in this? lol

thanks again :o)

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:45 am

what about the lungs and aderol part?  yay nay? plead the 5th?

Anyway, r u still studying palmistry?  

I got confused about whether you were male or female too.  I guess you're cool like that.  =P

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:55 am

lylakpetals wrote:what about the lungs and aderol part?  yay nay? plead the 5th?

Anyway, r u still studying palmistry?  

I got confused about whether you were male or female too.  I guess you're cool like that.  =P
Oops.  Well, according to what pravin said, you are in good health.  I guess i misread your mercury/health line.  (they're the same line just different names).  If the line is bad, it doesn't necessarily mean health problems, such as in your case.  Your coloring in your hand is good, so in your case, it wouldn't be lung problems, but it would be nervous energy.

*sigh*

zzzzztt

Post by zzzzztt » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:31 am

hi :o)

never really suffered lung problems and i am guessing aderol is a USA drug, as i've never heard of it... lol so i guess that also means i aint never taken it, m'lud!

i'm female and fast getting a complex that my hands look manly :oS.

i wouldnt have said that i have a lot of nervous energy but an astrolger mate of mine has told me that my very squared chart would have worried her about the person, cepting its me and she says its trapped energy that i am more than capable of handling and poking in the right direction... lol!

yes, i am still studying, but just taking a detour playing guild wars at the moment!

:o)

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Dear ZZZZT,

There is no divorce line on your hand. The divorce in women is normally seen on fate lines which stop totally after a cut and may reappear after some time when the woman remarries or gets settled again even though she may remain single.

The divorce line as per what is written in books, I have seen only once, comes as an influence line from the Mount of Venus, cuts the life line, fate line, head line, line of sun (if present), line of heart and then cuts the relationship line. I saw this line only in on boys hand and that too I got confirmation after 10 years and he was still married. His hand was a classic of what is written in Cheiro's Book but my advise to him at the first instant when he was newly married, saved him from divorce. His first love was divorced due to interference from his maternal uncle and this was shown as the same influence line cutting the first relationship line. This is when I told him that his maternal uncle will influence him to divorce his wife. He took precautions and he would have definitely divorced her for she had delivered an abnormal child.

You could have been an actress if the third phalange i.e. the lowest of the apollo finger were long and thick. It is just thick and not long and hence an indication of likeness to good clothes, jewellery perhaps and even some sense of acting and showing off in a diuted sense.

The fate line is the one going up from the Mount of Moon upto the Saturn Mount.

You think from the heart and not the mind as your thumb is short.

Pravin Kumar

lylakpetals

Re: Palm Reading

Post by lylakpetals » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

There is no divorce line on your hand. The divorce in women is normally seen on fate lines which stop totally after a cut and may reappear after some time when the woman remarries or gets settled again even though she may remain single.

Wow, I'm young, and you've definitely looked at a lot more hands than I have, so I trust your judgment over mine any day!  Whenever I see that long diagonal line on women's hands they always validate to me that they are divorced. (but who knows, I might just be getting lucky because TONS of women ARE divorced!)

Also, I will definitely keep studying more.  I'm not putting the whole picture together as a puzzle yet, I keep isolating specific lines, when I should be mapping the lines and the mounts and the fingers all together and getting one big picture.

I will definitely be revisiting the finger and phlange chapter of the Brenham book.  

Hope it's okay for me to "practice" here.  The more hands I look at, the better I will be at reading them.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”