Huge gap in lifeline

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

tabbi0423

Huge gap in lifeline

Post by tabbi0423 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am a 29 year old female who is left handed though my right hand i smuch stronger, not sure if that makes a difference but on my left hand I have a HUGE lifeline gap. About a year ago I got sick they thought it was lyme disease, but the never found out what it was but it just went away. I am concerned, because I would like to know what that means. I am adding a picture of both hands as a attachment if there is anyone that would like to help me, it would be more appreciated than you know. Also...I have lost most of the 1st 12 years of my life and I am in memory regression therapy, it that makes any difference either. Thank you very much and hopefully I will hear from someone soon
Attachments
Right hand.JPG
Right hand.JPG (381.84 KiB) Viewed 6609 times
Left Hand.JPG
Left Hand.JPG (390.15 KiB) Viewed 6609 times

happi

hi tabbi

Post by happi » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:46 am

Read before continue: im not a pro, im still new and learning. i could be wrong about the reading.

hi tabbi

your head has island which shows memory or head related problems. but this was only for couple years.
but now your head line is better. in other word you are doing better now and continue to do better.
im guessing that you were in big problems at early age and you were protected at the same time.im guessing that
your life line form square from age of around 14-19 which makes up new life line.the first life line ends soon but
there is another life line is coming out of the head line while forming square (protection). you mite be going aboard
around 25-30. as i could see that life line makes a branch and goes toward mount of moon.if you are thinking about
going aboard to get treated or fix your problems, then im guessing this is the reason for that.your life line becomes dim at
same time while the other branch becomes little stronger.im guessing that you might settle down away from where you took birth.
im also guessing that you will do better there.if no of this happens then i suggest you take good care of yourself, life line becomes very dim
from 30-50 (doesn't mean you will die soon). lets look at your fate line. fate line was little disturbed from the beginning.someone has supported you
or helped you to get better at career wise. it also mean influence of that person. which was started around 20-28. i believe that person have strong influence
on you even today. fate line becomes stronger because of that influence.
i suggest you take good care of your health.
i hope my reading helps.im not a professional reader. please take my reading as advice but don't take anything seriously as i could be completely wrong.
im still learning about palm reading.please wait till some professional read you palm. such people like pravin kumar ji. i think you should try posting new palm
prints. because they weren't that clear. remember the better the print is the better the reading will be. each small line could make big difference.
anyway god bless you.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Dear Friend,

Are you ambidexterious? Do you work with both hands? Supposing if someone were to throw something at you which would require you to protect yourself which hand would you use first?

Kindly post good pictures of both your palms and if you can apply black ink on the palm and get its snap and post it that would be best.

Pravin Kumar

arathikn

Post by arathikn » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:11 am

firstly, be cool.
you believe in almighty. he is for u. human duty(manava prayatna) is bigger than the lines, can change the lines
in my opinion, good lifestyle, thinking process, activity, food, yoga  everything matter
pravinji has told, better follow what he had said.
cant see the textures and small lines that could give more details.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:16 am

Dear Friend,

Gap between life and head line does not result in any problems of the mind. It only means you are very impulsive and act before you think and suffer later on. The picture print is not clear. In the right hand you might have had problems related to mind from approximately 8 to 18 years of age. The island and the influence line from within the life line cutting the head line also indicates some problems like accident or some death in the family or someone seriouly ill thus causing you lot of mental pain and disturbance in your life at around 16 to 17 years of age. You have had your life direction changed at 18 and 23/24. Again there was problemsin your life at 24 or there abouts as shown by the influence line cutting the life line from within cutting life line, upward line from life line, fate line and head line thus causing you lots of mental agony, disturbed mental state and your whole life must have changed around that age.

Your left palm shows two life lines and from the second life line branch going towards Mount of Moon and this line does not seem to be continuous. At least the poor quality of print suggest that. Now you have had your life directions changed so many times that you are feeling ill at ease. In your left palm  the heart line is very good but then in your right palm at the beginning either a strong branch from it is going towards life line or maybe the heart line itself is going towards life line which shows you trust the wrong persons always whereas the heart line in your left hand shows you to be a balance personality in matters of love affection and idealism i.e. practical in your affections.

When a person cannot see with one eye the other eye is there to give you sight. When you have problems with your life the head line or the heart line is there to give relief. When you do not find relief in your life then God is there. Ask HIM for relief and be HIS staunch believer by daily Meditating or praying (Sincerity in both is a must) and giving up to HIM and then see the results. No palm reading is required for that for HE has HIS own protection sent for HIS followers.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:05 am

Moved to the palm reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”