Do i have simian line ? can you read my past, present and future ?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Verisme

Do i have simian line ? can you read my past, present and future ?

Post by Verisme » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Do i have simian line on one of my hand ? do i have two simian line on one of my hand ? is it bad or good ? can you read my past, present and future ? thx for the answer !
Attachments
2.jpg
this is the picture of my hand
2.jpg (181.33 KiB) Viewed 7307 times
Last edited by Verisme on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:47 am

Moved to the palmistry reading forum.

site moderator

Pravin Kumar

Simian Lines

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 am

Dear Friend,

You do not have a Simian Line.

Pravin Kumar

Verisme

Can i have more detailed reading please ?

Post by Verisme » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:43 pm

i've only got one answer to my post, and it a short one, can you read my palm and explained more about what my palm say with my life Mr.Pravin ? Any other palmistry expert are welcome to say  about my palms !

P.S sorry about my bad english !
thank's

romlyn999

Post by romlyn999 » Sat May 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Usually a simian line is the actual joining of the head and heart lines, but on your hand you have two seperate lines for the head and heart.

I would suggest that you have a sister head line...

A sister line running parallel to the main head line signifies a nature which is difficult to understand.
Note that this line also indicates an increase in thinking and will assist in doing various jobs, maybe work which requires lateral thinking... thinking outside of the norm.

I hope this helps answer your question...

Verisme

Post by Verisme » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:40 am

okay, there is about 600 ppl that viewed my thread, but why there is only 2 ppl that respond with comment ?, is there no other palmistry that can read my hand ? please, because i need to understand my self ! so give all your best comment about my palm i'm really appreciated for you comment !

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:48 pm

Dear Friend,

You actually do not know what you want? You just ask casually to read everything. Your problem is with personal relationship and career. Heart Line is long and almost straight with the beginning curving downwards and career fate line is weak. You cannot demand a full reading. Whatever is prominent I have pointed out.

Pravin Kumar

Verisme

Re: Palm Reading

Post by Verisme » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Friend,

You actually do not know what you want? You just ask casually to read everything. Your problem is with personal relationship and career. Heart Line is long and almost straight with the beginning curving downwards and career fate line is weak. You cannot demand a full reading. Whatever is prominent I have pointed out.

Pravin Kumar
thanks mr pravin for your reply
sorry if i ask everything, because my english is suck so i just ask everything. and i'm shocked and amazed that you guessed right, my biggest problem is romance and career, i'm always fails to get a better job, right now i'm feeling heart broken, depressed and i've been unemployed for a year now. any idea , suggestion or advice so my problem can fade away ? i really appriciated !

saad sikander

Post by saad sikander » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 am

no this isnt the simian line as mentioned above....you have a heart line that ends on mount of jupiter that suggests that the person is really
emotional and he can have no control on his emotions...

i just need to know that have you got some sort of breathing problem? or any problem relating to lungs..

i must tell you that you are a true warrior...you are an excellent thinker...and all the success in your life would be due to your thinking capability and decision making rather than your luck.

your carrier is some what uncertain you might face failures because your circumstances are not supporting and you are trying really hard to make them stable..they will become stable but after some period of time by your mental efforts

you have got some health issues as well

you will go abroad you might have went abroad and live there for years..

you profession might deal with public

are you in to music stuff? or play some instrument or write songs poetry?

do give me a feedback

Verisme

Post by Verisme » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:17 am

First of all i want to thank you for your reading.

No, i dont have any problem with my breathing and my lungs, although  i have some problem with my health, especially my stomach problems since i was a child up until now, i've been living in my town ever since i was a child and never thinking to go abroad. for music although i like music but i can not play music instrument i'm blind about music nor write poetry music.

Verisme

Post by Verisme » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:11 am

Is it true that i've 2 heart line, one is above another and almost straight, it this means that i've always have trouble with my feeling and relationship, what can i do about it to change this ? What good is it that to have 2 heart line ?

solisill

Post by solisill » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:41 am

Hi!

It does look like you have 2 lines of heart.  I have never seen such a formation.  There could be various interpretations for this.  The top line could be a very long attachment line, and the bottom one could be your line of heart.  Or you could have a double heart line.  For this i would maybe ask you whether you have a dual emotional nature.  In a part of your life you feel and act a certain way, and in another part of your life you feel and act a completely different way.    

From looking at your heart line though, it looks like you are a person that tries to connect with others a lot.  You love to talk, and are fairly aggressive in conversation.  You are not the type who would sit back and listen and simply observe others talking.  You are also somewhat rigid in your emotions and demonstration of emotions shown by the straightness of the line of heart.  You have short fingers which suggest you are somewhat impatient.

You have a drooping line of heart towards your head line.  This suggests disappointments whether they be in love or career the heart line always simply shows disappointment in feelings.  You also have lines from under life line going up to Saturn which i call depression lines.  These lines are indicative of mood swings and occasionally feeling depressed.  Unfortunately we live in a material age and everyone needlessly worries about whether or not they will find true love, or material wealth.  The sages of the past knew that happiness is within a person and does not actually derive from outside objects, people, or material things, it is of course just a state of mind.  That is advise i think most people in the world need to understand.  Hope that was helpful.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:09 am

Dear Friend,

I saw your palm carefully. You have a normal heart and head line the only thing is that the heart line is long and it start with lines drooping from it towards the head/life line and hence you seem to believe anyone and in fact most of the time people take you for a ride or shall I say you are gullible. Head Line is good and you have a semi Gridle of Venus too which magnifies the negative as well as positive attitude of your nature. Your fate line is now dimming and hence you find difficult to cope with life. Girdle of Venus also magnifies the positive attitude of your nature.

Now whenever you are going through such a crisis remember one thing: God have given you a Brain like all of us. A Brain consists of millions of atoms. You know very well what one Atom did to Hiroshima and another one to Nagasaki. How much energy it had generated and hence you can generate that much energy and even more in your brain if you learn to control it correctly. It is best you read good postings in Meditation and Mind Control and Spiritual and Philosophy Forums to understand how to meditate and what is life. If you meditate regularly which only requires 15 minutes at a time, 3 times a day and then do it regularly you are bound to change your personality totally by first calming your nerves, becoming positive as meditation has that effect on everyone and then your outlook will be most positive. Remember a positive person never accepts defeat.

There is no upper limit time for meditating and you could meditate for as long as you like. You first require to do mental house cleaning i.e. clean your mind and heart of negative energies like hatred, animosity etc. towards others and then you will find meditation easy. Do not show your hands to anyone after this as you have the great gift of Brain which as I explained is all powerful.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:42 am

Now here is my prediction.
You are not in the categorie of semian line as other palmists told you.
Your heart line is very long and starting from jupiter plus your head line is also long and branching in two directions
You got many lines it would take 2 or three hours to predict it carefuly so just here is general prediction that would probably help you.

Long heart line starting from jupiter show you are very nice person who needs love and care of friends specially a girlfriend
Your affection are really not in control and you got so much jealousy in you and you cant control on it specially in the matter of love . You expect too much from partner and when you cant get you feel hurt. According to your palm its feel you were in love with a girl 3 years ago and it was deep affection from you. But as your luck line is starting from moon mount and stopped by head line its shows you  got dumped in love because of your own mistakes and error in judgments. After years of life you will not feel any love or sentiments in matter of love as your heart line is badly effected and that will cause you heart related problem.

Now my advice for you to not believe on your friends and relatives as they will always cheat on you as you are unable to understand who is your friend and enemy as your luck line is stopped at head line. Also its shows that you done many mistakes in life that causes you many problems . So you must consult your decision with your family and parents

Thanks

Verisme

Post by Verisme » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:24 am

Thanks for your prediction and advice !, i've done lot of mistake, but the most regretful mistake that i've done is never tell truth that i like her ! but i'm trying to get it over soon (i hope), and find a new love and not making the same mistake again !

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”