Palm Print for anyone interested

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mak95

Palm Print for anyone interested

Post by mak95 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:47 am

Hi,

I am 22 year old male. I have been interested in palmistry for quite a long time. But when it comes to myslef I really get confused what the lines mean. So for anyone interested here is my palm prints. Any kind of feedback is welcome.

oh btw I am right hander, if you need that info for any reason.
Last edited by mak95 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

bssrinivasan

palm reading

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:12 pm

Hi,
The hand is of square type with mixed fingers.the hand indicates orderly,punctual, precise behaviour in conformity with custom and habit.you respect authority,love discipline,have a place for every thing even in your brains.you are not quarrelsome but determined in opposition.you prefer reason to instinct,peace to war and are methodical in habit.

you have great versatility of ideas.you can descend from the most imaginative idea to the most practical.you can discuss any subject with the greatest ease but there is a want of continuity.basically the hand is one of practicality,method ,logic and reason.

Lines on the hand are very dark.this gives a melancholy,grave temperament;a haughty,distinct nature sometimes very revengeful and unforgiving.

Life line:has an island indicating ill health between 15 and 21.otherwise it has lot of vitality and long life is indicated.

Head line :is connected tightly with line of life;indicates a sensitive,nervous temperament;denotes excess of caution which unfortunately limits the independence of thought,independence of action and sheer independence of spirit indicated by the gaps between fingers and also the thumb.the sloping line is contrary to the hand indicates imaginative faculties well developed but with a practical foundation..

Line of fate:indicates a good childhood and early careers.two careers are indicated till 35 years and then one of the careers will stop and the other one takes over till 46 years.this will be stopped by some error of judgement.another career will start and end at about 56 years stopped by affection.

then one more career is indicated till the end of life.the ring of sturn probably affects the overall success as you will be full of ideas but want of continuity of purpose will make you give up halfway.

Line of heart:shows idealism in matters of heart.an island below mount of sun indicates some temporary problems of heart at that period or an eye problem in later part of life.

marriage is indicated between 28 and 35.

The lines clear and few indicate clarity of thought.

Please give me your reactions and the differences with your reading.thanks.
srinivasan

mak95

Daily horoscope for Aries 25th February, 2006

Post by mak95 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:05 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reading. I am really intrigued by the level of detail you provided. My reading of myself was much more ordinary. But I though I had 3 carrer changes, but you seem to say I have 4. Other than that its really accurate. Specially about my health from 15-21(I had two surgery during this period). Also the chracteristics are exceptionally similar to me.

I had a question though, I think my fate line ends with a trident in the mount of saturn. Is it really ending this way or am I just assuming here. Also if it ends that way, what does it signify? Also my reading of myslef says that the first carrer will be the most benefical one, is it true?
Last edited by mak95 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

bssrinivasan

your queries

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:29 pm

hi,
you have 4 careers.2 of them start together early in life.this period is the best.your fate lines are clear with no obstructions throughout.the end is the ring of saturn which obstructs you achieving great heighta as you tend to leave things half finished.the line of sun after 55 brings you sunshine and wealth after that.
srinivasan

AMANUSH-FORCE

Hello..

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:39 am

Hello manzar,
Looking at your palm i would say only one thing that you have to change
If you donot change negative thoughts will ruin your life and you will be nothing.
Before doing any thing wrong see to it that what am i doing.Logic will certainly fail you many times .
You have to increase will and change yourself

mak95

Re: Hello..

Post by mak95 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:37 pm

AMANUSH-FORCE wrote:Hello manzar,
Looking at your palm i would say only one thing that you have to change
If you donot change negative thoughts will ruin your life and you will be nothing.
Before doing any thing wrong see to it that what am i doing.Logic will certainly fail you many times .
You have to increase will and change yourself
Hi,

Thank you for the reading. I also know this is a problem of mine and I give up half way through. I am trying very hard to change. Hope this all works out. Thanks,

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”