Please help me read my own palm!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

virginiagirl

Please help me read my own palm!

Post by virginiagirl » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 pm

My friend, who is an amateur palm reader, tried to read my palm but advised I go to a professional. However, there aren't any in my area. I've been trying to read it myself through books/internet but I'm not sure what to focus on, and I am also confused about my life line, particularly how it forks/breaks and where the fate line is versus the life line.

I'm 25 (1/20/1984), female, and right-handed.

Thank you to anyone who helps me, it will be great to know what I should focus on :)

It was difficult to scan my hands because the lines do not stand out very well.
Attachments
right-hand.jpg
right-hand.jpg (294.64 KiB) Viewed 5268 times
right-hand-closeup.jpg
right-hand-closeup.jpg (501.94 KiB) Viewed 5268 times
left-hand.jpg
left-hand.jpg (224.96 KiB) Viewed 5268 times
left-hand-closeup.jpg
left-hand-closeup.jpg (320.2 KiB) Viewed 5268 times

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:28 am

hi,
you have a very good head line on the right and a very good thumb.if your hand is firm and elastic,your will power and intellect will make you a successful person.other things do not matter much.

the gap between head and life indicates dramatic interest,lots of self confidence,impulsive thought and action.you may tend to be rash.

life line is not clear indicating low vitality and ill health.

there are two fate lines starting early indicating possibility of two careers simultaneously.

the weak heart line leads to instability in emotions.

however you can overcome all these deficiencies just by your will power and intelligent thinking.

all the best.

srinivasan

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Dear friends,

I deleted the original post, because I no longer support my insight and advise that I have given you earlier.

With all humbleness I declare it was irresponsible, proud and foolish of me to speak about your future. I prayed to God that He will break the bonds of the words that I have spoken to you. I though I was helping, but now I see that my information was given by false spirits. I realized that revealing someone's future is wrong if you are not talking from the Holy Spirit and cannot be sure it is from the ONE true and absolute God.

Why seeking confirmation in the lines of our palms if you can lay your burdens and questions by God? We do not need to know our future. We do not need to heal ourselves. We can trust in the love and care that God has for us.

My brothers and sisters, I found such profound and deep love, mercy, strength and healing in Jesus, I cannot help but share it here with you.
All of my days I want to praise the wonders of His mighty love. Jesus is Savior. He's my comfort, my shelter, my rock of refuge and strength. I sing at the work of His hands.

No palmistry, zen, astrology numerology, colour-healing, medium-ship, tarot cards, I tjing, visualisation techniques sound-healing, hypnosis or any other paranormal gift (I did it all and even more!) can top the peace, understanding and promise that Jesus has given me.

The minute I found home in God and I got filled with His breath my life changed for the better. The old me died, I am born again in spirit. I live in His freedom and care. And by embracing His word, I received beautiful gifts to bring more light into the world. Don't we all want that?

Please FORGET the advise I have given you before.
I rather like you to take the advise, to invite Jesus into your life:-D. All you have to do ask. He always answers.

If you have any questions or comments, feel absolutely free to ask. I will surely find time to answer you.

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

virginiagirl

Post by virginiagirl » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:05 am

Dear Srinivasan and Maya,

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my palm. I think what you both said is very accurate about me. Currently I am engaged in two career paths that are very much the opposite of each other, mostly because I was really drawn to one career which engages me mentally and emotionally while the other engages my curiosity/intelligence.

Maya, what you wrote was especially helpful to me. At 25 I feel like my life is going through transitions and it is helpful to know that I should focus on transformation and change, which is what one of my careers is about. I'm a very empathetic person and am often confided in or involved in humanitarian missions, but sometimes they overwhelm me. I am definitely going to take your advice on the three Rs! I feel a lot better about the future, I was nervous about my broken life line!

Thanks again! :)

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Dear friends,

I deleted the original post, because I no longer support my insight and advise that I have given you earlier.

With all humbleness I declare it was irresponsible, proud and foolish of me to speak about your future. I prayed to God that He will break the bonds of the words that I have spoken to you. I though I was helping, but now I see that my information was given by false spirits. I realized that revealing someone's future is wrong if you are not talking from the Holy Spirit and cannot be sure it is from the ONE true and absolute God.

Why seeking confirmation in the lines of our palms if you can lay your burdens and questions by God? We do not need to know our future. We do not need to heal ourselves. We can trust in the love and care that God has for us.

My brothers and sisters, I found such profound and deep love, mercy, strength and healing in Jesus, I cannot help but share it here with you.
All of my days I want to praise the wonders of His mighty love. Jesus is Savior. He's my comfort, my shelter, my rock of refuge and strength. I sing at the work of His hands.

No palmistry, zen, astrology numerology, colour-healing, medium-ship, tarot cards, I tjing, visualisation techniques sound-healing, hypnosis or any other paranormal gift (I did it all and even more!) can top the peace, understanding and promise that Jesus has given me.

The minute I found home in God and I got filled with His breath my life changed for the better. The old me died, I am born again in spirit. I live in His freedom and care. And by embracing His word, I received beautiful gifts to bring more light into the world. Don't we all want that?

Please FORGET the advise I have given you before.
I rather like you to take the advise, to invite Jesus into your life:-D. All you have to do ask. He always answers.

If you have any questions or comments, feel absolutely free to ask. I will surely find time to answer you.

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi,

Try not to be too reckless due to 'love hurts'.

You have much love in you.

The problem is that your mind (too much reasoning) interfered with your heart in some way, after age 20/21.

Concentrate in mental work/jobs/direction. And in artistic pursuits.

You are seen to become reckless, and more inhibited, unless you focus on the above.

Some feelers given above, for better living.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

lylakpetals

hey, i'm still learning, but this is what i see in your hand

Post by lylakpetals » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:58 am

"hey, i'm still learning, but this is what I see in your hand"

You have VERY nice fingers, and very nice fingertips.  (I can't see your nails.  lol)  You were probably good at every subject in school, and come from a wealthy family.  When you were 10-13 years old, you went through some emotional turmoil possibly due to your family moving away from your home town.  (I'm taking a gamble with some of these statements, because i'm still learning and I'm trying to make my readings more specific).    Also, It looks like someone in your family either has asthma, or a lung problem from smoking too much.  I think one of your parents is a little deranged (understatement) and is not very stable with their life.  

You are very intelligent, and will be successful in life.  I see you having a leadership or management position.  It looks like around age 23, you experienced some relationship upsets because of college and trying to focus on your life/career.  I see you getting married around age 30.  You're going to feel like you're coming into a lot of obstacles in your career, but you will get through all of it.  You are a very strong person, and the only reason you are having a hard time, is because you're accomplishing really big things.  You will travel by land a lot.  

As far as your personality goes, you are very non-confrontational.  You are popular, witty, and funny.  You are more practical than you are creative.  You have a very realistic outlook on love, but you keep it to yourself, and don't share it very often, unless it's casual.  Your line of mercury is very confusing to me, because it's all over the place.  Maybe this means that you need to keep a tighter reign on your business dealings and how straight you keep your head on.  It seems unfocused and all over the place.  (possibly something you inherited from one of your crazy parents).  

Well, that's all I got.  I hope I'm not waaay off. LOL.

I'm gonna go read what the other palmists said now, to see if mine matches theirs at all....
Trying to practice as much as possible to get better and better at palmistry

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:22 am

Wow, virginiagirl didn't even respond.  I was hoping I could get feedback.  *sigh*

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:05 am

Hi Lyak,

Give her a couple days...:-)

I think your reading was pretty cool.:-) and Interesting...!
I was wondering where did you find the family matters?
Where do you look in the hand to get to these family statements?
Maybe I should make a new topic of it....

Peace, Maya

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:44 pm

mayarose wrote:
I was wondering where did you find the family matters?
Where do you look in the hand to get to these family statements?
Maybe I should make a new topic of it....

Peace, Maya
I looked at her left hand, and made some deductive reasoning.  I also looked at the lines inside her life line because those represent parents and siblings.  Although, I didn't read her thumb, so I probably missed some important qualities about her that may make a difference, so I probably was a little off on some parts.   I'm gonna read over the thumb chapter in my book again today.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:02 am

Dear Lylakpetals,

Since you are a student, who is learning, always mention in the reading how you got it as this will help. We could then correct you. You used to read so well in the past but now being out of practise you have to reach up again as before. Do not be afraid of making mistakes but practise a lot.

Pravin Kumar

P.S. When you make a mistake and correct yourself your confidence will grow.

virginiagirl

Post by virginiagirl » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:29 am

RishiRahul, I think I did become a lot more rational at 20/21. It was a turbulent time and those years made me more practical. I'm currently in an artistic program since you mention artistic pursuits; it is good to know that I should be concentrating in it. I was doing something more economic before but now art has taken the forefront.  

lylakpetals, thank you for responding and I'm sorry for the delay. I don't have the internet at my apartment because I find it too distracting so I'm always a few days behind on everything. To address what you said, I was a very good student and my family was well-off. My family did move when I was in 6th grade (I guess I was about 12?) away from my childhood home where I grew up. I can't think of anyone with lung problems aside from myself; I had pneumonia when I was young several times that was severe. There was physical stability in my childhood but not a great deal of emotional stability from my parents. At 24 (maybe 23 was the beginnings of this), I separated from my boyfriend to go to grad school and my career took the back burner. I have traveled by land all of the world, I hope I do more. I so hope you are right about accomplishing big things, I'm in an artistic program so that means a lot to me. There is always the desire to create art and hope that it will be appreciated some day. I would say you definitely described my personality very well and most of my life mirrors your description! I don’t know if my practically rivals my creativity, I have to think about that more.

Maya, the double life line that we share is very neat!! I've been looking at other people's palms but haven't seen another one yet. I like looking at the patterns of palms and have been very interested in it...in fact, I'm trying to use palm and fingerprints in art!

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:30 am

virginiagirl wrote: lylakpetals, thank you for responding and I'm sorry for the delay. I don't have the internet at my apartment because I find it too distracting so I'm always a few days behind on everything. To address what you said, I was a very good student and my family was well-off. My family did move when I was in 6th grade (I guess I was about 12?) away from my childhood home where I grew up. I can't think of anyone with lung problems aside from myself; I had pneumonia when I was young several times that was severe. There was physical stability in my childhood but not a great deal of emotional stability from my parents. At 24 (maybe 23 was the beginnings of this), I separated from my boyfriend to go to grad school and my career took the back burner. I have traveled by land all of the world, I hope I do more. I so hope you are right about accomplishing big things, I'm in an artistic program so that means a lot to me. There is always the desire to create art and hope that it will be appreciated some day. I would say you definitely described my personality very well and most of my life mirrors your description! I don’t know if my practically rivals my creativity, I have to think about that more.
The years in palmistry are usually 1-3 yrs off, because it's estimation (we divide your line into halves, and then divide into quarters, we say the half point is 35, etc:  you can see how this can be problematic).

I just read the chapter about fingers last night.  Your fingers are long and smooth, so that is a signification of artistic talent, coupled with your nice apollo mount and lines.  Your mind is a practical mind which is a good thing to have in combination with artistic talent, because it takes a nice practical mind to go far in any creative field.

Your head is on pretty straight, I misread your pneumonia and lung problems, for something mental, and got it mixed up a little.

Anyway, I think you will go far in the art field.

Good luck!!

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:17 am

Dear Lylak,

For Lungs problem look towards thin, long third phalange of Jupitor Finger coupled with horizontal influence line on Upper Mount of Mars and if the space between Heart and Head Line is narrow then asthamatic problem and this would be confirmed if a influence lnes comes from inside the life line and ends in the plain of mars.

Pravin Kumar

lylakpetals

Re: Palm Reading

Post by lylakpetals » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:26 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Lylak,

For Lungs problem look towards thin, long third phalange of Jupitor Finger coupled with horizontal influence line on Upper Mount of Mars and if the space between Heart and Head Line is narrow then asthamatic problem and this would be confirmed if a influence lnes comes from inside the life line and ends in the plain of mars.

Pravin Kumar
Thanks!!!
So let me get this straight...  

Lungs problem = long third phlange of Jupiter coupled with horizontal influence lines on Upper Mars...
 ~if the space between heart and head line is also narrow, then the problem is asthmatic?

I also read somewhere that if there is an island on the mercury line where it crosses over the head line then the person has bronchitis, especially if their hand is a mars type.  Is that true?

Virginia's mercury line is wierd (very layered, curvy, and duplicated) and there are lots of diagonal crosses on her upper mount of mars.  I'm not sure what that means.  My book says that diagonal crosses on upper part of luna could be kidney problems.. is that true?  And on her hand, I wasn't sure whether to interpret the weird mercury lines as a health problem or just a personality flaw?  

Wow, I hope Virginia doesn't feel like a zoo specimen, from the way I am 'studying' her.    

Im asking this, so I can give better readings in the future.  Although I'm pretty certain she will go "far" in the art field.
Last edited by lylakpetals on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”