Pics Maya...

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mayarose

Pics Maya...

Post by mayarose » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Dear friends,

I deleted the original post, because I no longer support my insight and advise that I have given you earlier.

With all humbleness I declare it was irresponsible, proud and foolish of me to speak about your future. I prayed to God that He will break the bonds of the words that I have spoken to you. I though I was helping, but now I see that my information was given by false spirits. I realized that revealing someone's future is wrong if you are not talking from the Holy Spirit and cannot be sure it is from the ONE true and absolute God.

Why seeking confirmation in the lines of our palms if you can lay your burdens and questions by God? We do not need to know our future. We do not need to heal ourselves. We can trust in the love and care that God has for us.

My brothers and sisters, I found such profound and deep love, mercy, strength and healing in Jesus, I cannot help but share it here with you.
All of my days I want to praise the wonders of His mighty love. Jesus is Savior. He's my comfort, my shelter, my rock of refuge and strength. I sing at the work of His hands.

No palmistry, zen, astrology numerology, colour-healing, medium-ship, tarot cards, I tjing, visualisation techniques sound-healing, hypnosis or any other paranormal gift (I did it all and even more!) can top the peace, understanding and promise that Jesus has given me.

The minute I found home in God and I got filled with His breath my life changed for the better. The old me died, I am born again in spirit. I live in His freedom and care. And by embracing His word, I received beautiful gifts to bring more light into the world. Don't we all want that?

Please FORGET the advise I have given you before.
I rather like you to take the advise, to invite Jesus into your life:-D. All you have to do ask. He always answers.

If you have any questions or comments, feel absolutely free to ask. I will surely find time to answer you.

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Dear friends,

I deleted the original post, because I no longer support my insight and advise that I have given you earlier.

With all humbleness I declare it was irresponsible, proud and foolish of me to speak about your future. I prayed to God that He will break the bonds of the words that I have spoken to you. I though I was helping, but now I see that my information was given by false spirits. I realized that revealing someone's future is wrong if you are not talking from the Holy Spirit and cannot be sure it is from the ONE true and absolute God.

Why seeking confirmation in the lines of our palms if you can lay your burdens and questions by God? We do not need to know our future. We do not need to heal ourselves. We can trust in the love and care that God has for us.

My brothers and sisters, I found such profound and deep love, mercy, strength and healing in Jesus, I cannot help but share it here with you.
All of my days I want to praise the wonders of His mighty love. Jesus is Savior. He's my comfort, my shelter, my rock of refuge and strength. I sing at the work of His hands.

No palmistry, zen, astrology numerology, colour-healing, medium-ship, tarot cards, I tjing, visualisation techniques sound-healing, hypnosis or any other paranormal gift (I did it all and even more!) can top the peace, understanding and promise that Jesus has given me.

The minute I found home in God and I got filled with His breath my life changed for the better. The old me died, I am born again in spirit. I live in His freedom and care. And by embracing His word, I received beautiful gifts to bring more light into the world. Don't we all want that?

I rather like you to take the advise, to invite Jesus into your life:-D. All you have to do ask. He always answers.

If you have any questions or comments, feel absolutely free to ask. I will surely find time to answer you.

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:43 am

Maya,

I do not find any island under Jupitor Finger. In fact the island maybe below the Saturn Finger but it is not clear. It seems to me to be a parallel line running for a short distance, parallel to the original headline. The original headline is so sharp that hardly anything can afffect it.

I will check it up again on Sunday to get a better picture.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Moved to the Palm reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

bssrinivasan

islands on headline

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:12 am

hi,
i agree with mr.pravin kumar that there is no island on the head line.there is a minor line running parallel to the head line.the island appears to be in your head.forget about islands and lines.get on with life.

srinivasan

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:54 am

Dear friends,

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 am

Hi Maya,

I presume we are talking of your supposed island in the head line. Are we?

The islandish formation in your head line is not a wellformed island at all..... But it is a sort of island certinly.

If you look at your palm from a distance the island/islands will not be seen, and your head line stands out as a confident one.   This is important!! and the key to the answer.

It means the island effect is not hurting the confidence generated by the head line.

Then what are its effects?   An island ( well formed/ill formed) shows a stress to the mind. This stress is hidden from affecting others perception of you, and is not affecting or disturbing the confidence of your mind substantially.

This head line signifies above ordinary intelligence, clear thinking and a good go ahead spirit.... a hand of intelligence. Practical intelligence applied through art.

Still this islandish formation, even a little bit stresses the mind.

What is meant when a mind is stressed?... Some worry... problem... or deep study/practice/ occupation with some mental study or practice.  

The island begins at 16 approx.
At age 18.5 years a fresh island begins and the younger one fades/becomes less important.
Which means probably some stress/not so deep interest began at age 16.   And at 18.5 years a new turn/focussed turn was applied in your interest.

This remains till 31.5 years, and somewhat till age 36.

Maybe this is the interest you are taking in palmistry.. as it does stress your mind.. and your research/study would be adequately complete at age 31. B ut some remainig problems would remain till 36, when the retarding effect of the islands would end.. and with 3 fate lines (sort of), you would progress in a few directions.

I have a similar island in my head line, which cannot be seen from a distance, but from a real close up. It is not exactly an island, but something like this. It is not yet over. But from the time it started, my mind was occupied studying Palmistry and mainly Astrology theories, without affecting  my worldly life and the happy go lucky perception others have of me.

RishiRahul

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Dear friends,

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:13 pm

When on the head line/heart line some old pain is mostly involved, or at least an underlying pain. In the head line it clouds focussed thinking and is a debility. This ocuurs due to too much thinking or straining the mind with unnecessary things.

Thank you for appreciating the reading.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Mayaji,

In your left palm the initial part of your heart line is dipping towards the life line which normally indicates a person who is gullible and is always second best in personal relationship. I cannot see the relationship lines in the left palm. I wanted to compare your left palm with your right palm for you seem to have coped with the weaknesses of both heart and head line in the left one as there is not even a single ridge on the thumb nail.

The so called island on the right palm is either incomplete of the line is running just parallel to the head line. In either case there is no sign of depression otherwise some ridges would definitely come on the thumb and smallest finger nails.

Your head line and life line is so good that this line which seems to line parallel to the head line does not seem to have disturbed your head line but it has affected the heart line definitely as you can see the heart line branching off at different places. People whom you trust do not deserve your trust at all. In fact this is my feeling (as your left palm does not indicate relationship lines) that you have might have been deceived in young age and this has left a mark on your head line as also the heart line. When I say head line there is a better indication of island on the left palm than in the right palm. You have gained in maturity and come through a difficult period well. In fact I remember your readings a year back and now , there is a vast difference and you seem to exude confidence in your reading.

If you are fulling confident of your readings you will find that your words will move the clients to change themselves as they will be impressed so much that they will gain a lot in the long run. I cannot see the angle your thumb makes with the palm and also the fingers too.

Rishiji has given an excellent reading and ask him how much time he took to master palmistry? You should concentrate only on one subject and you should be crazy about it. I read and read so many palms that I never got saturated of reading palms. This is how you learn without any tension on your mind.

The so called islands are either open at both ends or diluted at both ends and the energy trapped within leakes out or the line running parallel to the head line intends to be as a second thought process different to the above head line and this thought process unnecessarily brings a load on your mind.

Remember the Benham principle: If you do not understand any line take it as this: See the starting point of the line and the ending point. The starting point gives its energy to the ending point. This second line is nothing but an influence line. It starts in the Great Triangle and ends in the Great Triangle and since it is horizontal it disturbs the Centre Mars which is again peace of mind.

Pravin Kumar

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Dear Pravinji,

Thank you for taking your time to look deeper into my palm.

I really do relate to a lot of what you say. I am indeed naive, trust to easy, concluding a lot of disappointment.  I am never been second in love-relationships, but was definitely in the relationship with my mother.  It is very sharp of you to say that not my mind, or life are affected. Because mentally I definitely accept, but as indeed is visible, my heart probably still needs coping.

Peace of mind. Yes. Thanks for making that line clear.
Somehow you exactly pointed out the subjects that still where a question to me. Thank You

Bless you,
Maya

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”