my life is messed up..is there any thing in my hand or shud i commit suicyd :D

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Moved to Palmistry reading forum

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

bssrinivasan

your request

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:08 pm

hi,

thanks for the PM.I had already replied earlier.it is really bad that you have to go through all that at your age.i also like the spirit in which you have taken your problems.

you have written that fate line has developed in the last two years.lines on the hand show your thinking.the fact that you wanted to create a career resulted in the fate line.

extend this further.you decide that you will have a very good life with fame and name.you will see an apollo line coming up.you create your own destiny.dream big,plan properly and more important execute promptly and persistently.

coming to your hand,it appears that you have a square hand with conical fingers.this gives common sense,imagination because of the sloping head line,inspiration ,impulse and intuition through conical fingers.

your mounts of venus,jupiter and mercury are well developed.jupiter gives ambition,mercury gives business qualities,venus gives love,sympathy and music.apollo finger is also larger with first and second phalanges longer.so you will be good in composing music as well as marketing it.so you are on the right track.

stop looking at your hands as you have a very good hand.concentrate on your life.there will be problems.then who does not have?

all the best.
srinivasan

saad sikander

Post by saad sikander » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:22 pm

thank you soo mch sir
the future is in our hands
rgds
saad

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”