edited picture of right hand for pravin g and maya rose

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

saad sikander

edited picture of right hand for pravin g and maya rose

Post by saad sikander » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:53 pm

ill try to post my left hand aswell..the only noticable thing in it is a star at mount of sun and a strong health line (liver line) that is prominent on both hands
Attachments
saad palm.JPG
copy this pic to ur destop and zoom in..
saad palm.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 4066 times
the future is in our hands
rgds
saad

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:46 am

Dear Saad,

The ring you mention below apollo finger I cannot see. As for "What does this lines mean" are not lines but ridges on the palm. Where the three ridges meet you will find the apex of the mount under each finger which may be displaced either ways and even higher up or lower down.

Where you have mentioned: Is this a triangle I see squares within square. I have already given you the meaning of star in the Plain of Mars. What you have mentioned ladder like formation of fate lines is only fate lines going up towards Saturn Finger. The cross on Mount of Jupiter is very light. I am not sure it is a proper cross. As for the star on Mount of Jupiter it looks like a triangle, cannot be very sure. There is no triangle on Fate or Life line as Fate line is one of the lines and Life line is also of the line in the triangle. The triangle has to be independent.

Lines going away from Life Line towards Mount of Moon is a person who goes abroad and settles there if the line going away is longer than the life line curling inwards.

Your earlier part of the life and head line is so disturbed that you are seeing triangles, stars, crosses, rings, trident and what not everywhere. Your brain is hyperactive. Once you settle down by meditating and forgetting all those signs you will be far better off and start enjoying life. When you claim all those good signs and still feel suicidal then what use are they to you.

Remember a person may give you Millions of Rupees/Dollars but if you do not know how to spemd them what is the use. Luck will not come just like that. You have to work for it and then the result will follow.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Moved to Palmistry reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 pm

Dear friends,

I deleted the original post, because I no longer support my insight and advise that I have given you earlier.

With all humbleness I declare it was irresponsible, proud and foolish of me to speak about your future. I prayed to God that He will break the bonds of the words that I have spoken to you. I though I was helping, but now I see that my information was given by false spirits. I realized that revealing someone's future is wrong if you are not talking from the Holy Spirit and cannot be sure it is from the ONE true and absolute God.

Why seeking confirmation in the lines of our palms if you can lay your burdens and questions by God? We do not need to know our future. We do not need to heal ourselves. We can trust in the love and care that God has for us.

My brothers and sisters, I found such profound and deep love, mercy, strength and healing in Jesus, I cannot help but share it here with you.
All of my days I want to praise the wonders of His mighty love. Jesus is Savior. He's my comfort, my shelter, my rock of refuge and strength. I sing at the work of His hands.

No palmistry, zen, astrology numerology, colour-healing, medium-ship, tarot cards, I tjing, visualisation techniques sound-healing, hypnosis or any other paranormal gift (I did it all and even more!) can top the peace, understanding and promise that Jesus has given me.

The minute I found home in God and I got filled with His breath my life changed for the better. The old me died, I am born again in spirit. I live in His freedom and care. And by embracing His word, I received beautiful gifts to bring more light into the world. Don't we all want that?

Please FORGET the advise I have given you before.
I rather like you to take the advise, to invite Jesus into your life:-D. All you have to do ask. He always answers.

If you have any questions or comments, feel absolutely free to ask. I will surely find time to answer you.

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saad sikander

Post by saad sikander » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:00 pm

thanks alot pravin g and maya rose for this reading...and i am happy enough that you have given honest remarks..i have been studying palmistry since 2 years and and ive noticed  that two years back i didnt have a fate line but today i have it finally(:D) no matter its bad enough :D

let me tell you what has happened in my life in the past two years

i was a brilliant student and got 80 percent marks in my board of examination..i was eligible enough to get admission in the top university here in pakistan but from here all the tragedies of life started....i gave the admission test of that universty and got poor marks in it..because i had an accident and was late half an hour and could not complete even half of exam...i havnt got admission in that university...then i joined another univ that was also good but there i didnt wanted to study because the professors were not qualified and the system was not up to the way i wanted....my parents were continuously treating me like a dog because i wasnt giving them good results nor they wanted me to change that univ (failure in profession)....it had been almost one year since all this happened...in the mean time i met a girl in my univ whom i started loving and we were very good friends but after some months she got admission in a univ in canada and she went away(failure in love)..i was singing,writing and composing my own songs and learing guitar without teacher which every one made fun of...my parents were not supporting me.....i was learing palmistry as well so that i could foresee what is written in my hands..n the answer was "you are  an ordinary person" (failure in destiny as well :D) ....i was a brilliant player of snooker but could not carried that activity because my eyeside went weak (again a failure)...my father buyed me a new motor bike which was stolen from me that year (convience problem).....
and there are other things that can not be listed here e.g (suicide bomb attacks every day in my country, 14 hours of electricity break down in a day and blah blah)

my life became a hell....i wanted to ran away from home ,thought of doing suicide but then i realized that  why to waste such precious thing (my life) for such ordinary people....with in next one year i have done jobs to  arrange budgets for my song recording, i am now a professional guitar player and i have my band aswell looking forward to have a recording in next month...
doing a successful business of laptop skins.......trying hard to complete my studies as soon as possible....

i think this is what i could do in these kind of circumstances

the only thing is that i dont want to die as an ordinary person i want my name marked some where...and thats it..

can you tell me by my hand analyisis how far i would be going....because the things i knew that are good in my hand have actually gone opposite as per you people :D

do guide me...
the future is in our hands
rgds
saad

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Dear friends,

I deleted the original post, because I no longer support my insight and advise that I have given you earlier.

With all humbleness I declare it was irresponsible, proud and foolish of me to speak about your future. I prayed to God that He will break the bonds of the words that I have spoken to you. I though I was helping, but now I see that my information was given by false spirits. I realized that revealing someone's future is wrong if you are not talking from the Holy Spirit and cannot be sure it is from the ONE true and absolute God.

Why seeking confirmation in the lines of our palms if you can lay your burdens and questions by God? We do not need to know our future. We do not need to heal ourselves. We can trust in the love and care that God has for us.

My brothers and sisters, I found such profound and deep love, mercy, strength and healing in Jesus, I cannot help but share it here with you.
All of my days I want to praise the wonders of His mighty love. Jesus is Savior. He's my comfort, my shelter, my rock of refuge and strength. I sing at the work of His hands.

No palmistry, zen, astrology numerology, colour-healing, medium-ship, tarot cards, I tjing, visualisation techniques sound-healing, hypnosis or any other paranormal gift (I did it all and even more!) can top the peace, understanding and promise that Jesus has given me.

The minute I found home in God and I got filled with His breath my life changed for the better. The old me died, I am born again in spirit. I live in His freedom and care. And by embracing His word, I received beautiful gifts to bring more light into the world. Don't we all want that?

I rather like you to take the advise, to invite Jesus into your life:-D. All you have to do ask. He always answers.

If you have any questions or comments, feel absolutely free to ask. I will surely find time to answer you.

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArcticDreams

Admission

Post by ArcticDreams » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:49 pm

That was a mighty stupid university not allowing you to re-sit the admission test another day. I'm amazed they agreed to let you sit it then expect you to complete it without adding a further 30 minutes. An accident prior to an examination is bound to affect your performance even if you had arrived in good time. You should have appealled. (Sadly ethics and entry admissions don't always go hand in hand).

saad sikander

Post by saad sikander » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:08 pm

m sry for asking again n agin for advices...

and thats reaaly cool you make songs of your own....

actually i write songs in urdu/hindi and i dont know wether you know these languages....its better that you add me up ...The id is given in the Profile page..... site moderator

there we could have a chit chat...once ive written a song in english aswell but i have a little problem with the way i sing it and havnt  practiced it much....i can send you the lyrics i wrote....as far as the videos are concerned i dont make them or upload them....ill be extreamly hapie to listen to your work...

do send me links....btw in which country do you live ?

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Dear friends,

All blessing and love,
Maya

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”