marriage and spouse question plz help

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

panchi

marriage and spouse question plz help

Post by panchi » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:56 pm

please can someone read my hand and tell me what will my hsuband be like?
Attachments
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg (1013.07 KiB) Viewed 3939 times
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 3939 times
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg (906.34 KiB) Viewed 3939 times

panchi

a very humble request of palm reading

Post by panchi » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 pm

hello plz can someone read my hand and tell me about my husband his nature or his family age different what will be his professional bascilly anything that you can find out about him (i was engaged but the engagement broke last year it was with a far away cosuin)
i want to know if my husband will be a cosuin or outside the family if possible can somone findout his name or 1st letter or the name? or anything plzi will be very thankful

i am 20 years old (but we get married quite qucikly in our families) even though i want to study yet
i was engaged but it broke we broke the engagement because the boy was not showing any interest
we are 3 sisters and 2 brother i am 3rd one
i live in UK i was born here thankzz

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Moved to Palmistry reading forum,

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

pankaj7

Palm Reading

Post by pankaj7 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Dear Panchi,

First of all you have 4 relationship lines. Yes there is an indication to show that your engagement will be cancelled. Secondly you will definitely get a gem of a husband as indicated by a cross. Third you dislike dishonest, show off and shrewd calculative persons. You have life lines and hence a very eventful life. Now of the two snaps of both the palms together which one is right and which one is left one just tell me.

Your second life line is a combination of fate and life line.

Pravin Kumar

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:24 pm

hi,
your hand shows a flirtatious nature.whenever you decide to get married,you will have a successful marriage.

hand also indicates the strong influence of one of your parents.

you will settle in a country away from the place of birth and will not return to country of your birth.

i suggest you keep your emotions in check.
srinivasan

panchi

Post by panchi » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:37 pm

I AM WEARING A RING ON MY 3RD FINGER AND THAT HAND IS RIGHT
THE OTHER HAND WITH A BROKEN SLIPERY LIFE LINE FROM BOTTOM IS MY LEFT HAND I HOPE THAT IS CLEAR ENOUGH AND
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO PRAVIN JEE AND srinivasan JEE

PRAVIN JEE WILL I HAVE A GOOD HSUBAND? WILL I BE SATISFIED FROM MY MARRIED LIFE AND WITH MY HUSBAND?
THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR PRECIOUS TIMING ON READING MY HAND THANKS SIR

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Panchi Bete,

I have already told you, you will be having a good husband. Actually because you are very beautiful boys cannot help being attracted to you and they have come in your life at 15/16 then 18/19 and again at 20/21. You may get married any time now. You have a tendency where you yield to flattery quite easily as is the case with most beutiful girls.

You will change your city/residence at the age of 28/29. From 26/28 there is slight pressure on your mind so either do meditation/yogasans/deep breathing exercises or see that you do not put pressure on your mind as otherwise chances of migraine/headache is there. You will have a love marriage i.e. you will select the boy and present him to your parents for their approval. You have so much energy and you are so independent minded and impulsive that you cannot help selecting the boy for yourself.

You have a sun line at old age and that means happy ending. You have a good fate line till 40 at least so that would mean you have your parents support till that time after that you will be on your own with your husband.

Pravin Kumar l

panchi

Post by panchi » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:36 pm

w0wwwwwwwww i am very happy to hear that thank youuuuuuuu
me and love marriage i do love somoneone but too scared to take a next step>>>>i dont have the courage to say it to my parents but lets cc...

thank you for your beautifl readingggggggg thankssss

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”