Kindly please read my hand

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

h3lp

Kindly please read my hand

Post by h3lp » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi could you please read my hand and put some light on my health and career Please i really need help
Attachments
lefttt.jpg
Left Hand and I am left handed
lefttt.jpg (168.59 KiB) Viewed 6310 times
righttt.jpg
Right Hand
righttt.jpg (166.58 KiB) Viewed 6310 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:22 am

Dear Friend,

I have seen your palms. Yes you had childhood sickness and it is related to the Head mostly. I first thought you are right handed and there the branch of heart line cuts the head line as a star and hence an emotional shock to your brain it appears but then I read  you are left handed. Here too I find the head line from 19 to 22/23 with different colour which could again mean some problems with the brain. For confirmation I require to see your nails closely.

Pravin Kumar

h3lp

Post by h3lp » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi Thankss So much For The REply...Yes i am suffering from a disease since childhood its linked to the muscles. I will post a picture of my hands too..is there anything else on my hand ,,career wise, health wise and emotional well being?
Thanks so much in advance i really appreciate you giving your time.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Moved to the palm reading forum,

Site moderator

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:23 am

hi,
your health will improve with age.you are likely to go abroad for a long time after 43.
your type of hand does not depend on luck.you create your own destiny.decide what you want.it will happen.

srinivasan

h3lp

Post by h3lp » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:48 pm

thankyou for the reply
anything else you noticed in my hand?

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:14 pm

I never seen such a confusing  predictions in my life.

Well dear sir/madam
After your 28 of year ,and june months your health will be ok you need not to worry about that. Your life line shows you are very much delicate person and easily influenced by the change in weather , one after one you are getting into diseases , but dont worry just wait for 4 more years to have a happy healthy life.

Now matter related to your emotions , you are a person who can do anything for to fulfil the need of affection, even without bothering the dangers ,best thing you are not from india unless you would have got many blames on your life. As you got two cross on your sun mount its show defame in society due to your wrong doing. When you will be 29 , october month you might get criticized and get blamed in society , and when you will be 41 you will be again in trouble in the matter of your jobs or value in society.
As from heart line many lines falling down shows unsuccessful love affairs , and you will get pain in that. Your heart line also show you are very jealous person in love or on the matter of affections

h3lp

Post by h3lp » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Any Other inputs Regarding My personal life?/

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”