can you read these hands please ??

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

nam_s

can you read these hands please ??

Post by nam_s » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:27 am

no message
Last edited by nam_s on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 am

Dear Madam,

Your Head line now onwards looks good but in the past you were attached to wrong friends. There is a girdle of venus and this indicates swinging moods. One time you are high and the other time low. Disturbance under Saturn Finger indicates problems in love life or married life in your case. The fate line you are refering too is that of your husband and it cuts your fate line at about 31/32 meaning clash of interest. I require to see your Relationship lines clearly to know more about your married life. You have a Solomon's ring too.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Dear Friend,

Where is your palm print?

Pravin Kumar

nam_s

Post by nam_s » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:57 pm

sorry sir but i thought as nobody is taking interest in reading my hands i edited my earlier posts for pictures ...
i am attaching them again so you could have a look and provide with your readings and suggestions ..

thanks and regards
Last edited by nam_s on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nam_s

Post by nam_s » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:03 pm

i dont know why the site doesnt allow my left hand to by uploaded upright vertical position ....
Last edited by nam_s on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 am

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:04 am   Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Dear Madam,

I believe you are Indian. The fork in your marriage line is not so prominent in one image as the upper line is very light and even otherwise fork in relationship line does not mean divorce. It only means your husband may be staying away from you for long periods and then return back. I know a couple whose wife has this. Her husband is usually away on business trips for 3 months at time and 8 to 9 months he is on business trips. But with certain other indications this fork could result in divorce. Please post your palm prints vertically and I shall definitely look at it.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

Dear Madam,

Above is the previous reading. You should have posted your palm prints in the Palmistry Reading Forum. It is not clear from the print whether your husbands fate line cuts yours is joins it. Unless you post the print in the black ink it is not possible to judge that. However I shall give you reading for both instance.

If his fate line cuts your then there will be clash of interest and I expect you to be matured enough to see that and react positively and find your fate line being crossed but you still go alongwith him as indicated by your fate line going up parallel to his fate line in your palm. This will be two individuals going through their own path but still not clashing with each other later on. You have an emotional problem as indicated by those various branches drooping away from heart line and hence emotions not fixed and constant. You have islands on the heart line below the apollo and mercury finger and hence hate people who are shrewd, calculative and show off their wealth etc.

The fork at your relationship lines seems to develop into a square. There are 5 children lines with the first three hardly touching the relationship lines and hence chances of abortion are great unless utmost caution is taken when you get pregnant. The four child could be either son or daughter but will be healthy. Again the last child will be a girl. The child born earlier will be brilliant and make you happy and proud mother.

More of children lines indicate your fondness for children. 38/39 onwards also there is a problem with your life line and also fate line when an island developes in the life line and fate line starts anew from the top of the head line so a change in your life is indicated by change of environments that may be challenging or difficult to adjust to and I expect you to adjust to those changing circumstances well enough.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

P.S.Which city/country are you from since you seem to be an Indian staying abroad as you said?

nam_s

Post by nam_s » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:23 am

dear sir
thanks for ur readings

i have already posted a new post under heading "please read these hands" having a link to my palm images for better pictures
and i have also uploaded the hand prints for better insight of the lines ...

i want to know about the challenges that you have mentioned due to my life line and island on  fateline , could you please elaborate whether it would be regarding family or something else ?
do you see any bad sign in my hands ?? or is there any good sign which is nullified by the bad sign ??
also i want to know whether i would be able to have a career in near future ? and if yes , how would it be for me overall ?? would it be good or okay ?
do my lines suggest a job with good earning ??

i am currently living in USA

many thanks for your time

nam_s

Post by nam_s » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:42 am

dear sir
in response to what you have mentioned :

i have a 2 years old daughter but there was no abortion ever before or after her birth , but yes this indication is mentioned in my horoscope as well ..
in your earlier reply you had mentioned that i was in the company of wrong friends and now on, my headline is good , but i dont have many close friends in this country and am staying away from all my close friends for quite long and moreover they are all settled in home country (j&k,india),could you please elaborate what were you referring to when you made that reading ??
also you have mentioned in ur post that there is an island on my fateline and it could bring challenges in life .... does it mean on domestic front ??
i  get clashes of thoughts with my husband more often still but they are not of that extreme order,though initial years of marriage were struggling ....
and i dont want to get back to that zone again , thats y i was asking when u mentioned that there would be challenging time again in my life ......
could you please tell me more about it ? do you see any bad regarding my marriage and something alarming is on the way ??
and would i be able to make a career woman with good earning in future ?
m worried, hope you could answer my queries when u have free time to spare ....

waiting in anticipation ..
regards

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Moved to the palm reading forum,

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”