Can somebody please read my palms and focus on relationship please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sasha.p

Can somebody please read my palms and focus on relationship please

Post by sasha.p » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:54 am

Can somebody please read my palms and focus on relationship please I have taken several pictures of both left and right palm i am right handed and would really like you to focus on my lines of affection marriage etc and anything else you see in my palm that you feel should be mentioned like health thank you just hope i have added the images to the post ok now  :smt002  
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9853/0 ... 007cg.jpg

sasha.p

Re: Can somebody please read my palms and focus on relationship please

Post by sasha.p » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 am

sasha.p wrote:Can somebody please read my palms and focus on relationship please I have taken several pictures of both left and right palm i am right handed and would really like you to focus on my lines of affection marriage etc and anything else you see in my palm that you feel should be mentioned like health thank you just hope i have added the images to the post ok now  :smt002

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9853/001fi.jpg[/img]

sasha.p

Post by sasha.p » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:59 am

Cant seem to work out why i cant get the pics up but trying this link instead
http://img17.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=001fi.jpg

sasha.p

Post by sasha.p » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:12 am

Right werll the link to the pics works not sure what i was doing wrong as my computer is playing up on every webpage on this site so running really slow but if somebody can please tell me about my relationships and marriage lines and anything else it would be much appreciated please focus on those the most and health thank you xx

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:10 pm

hi,

why are you so nervous about your relationship/s?you will be firm and reliable in your relationships.but marriage depends on two people.

if not already married,you will marry in the near future.be ready to face your share of problems.

problems are inevitable in life but suffering is optional.your attitude towards problems will create your destiny.

all the best.
srinivasan

sasha.p

Re: your query

Post by sasha.p » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:36 pm

thanks for your responses but could somebody please tell me anything more in depth like how many marriages and at what sort of age are there any signs of a divorce kids etc i can e-mail better pics through if needed i really feel i need to know about this part of my life right now as i am about to make some life changing decisions and need some indication of where its going to go

bssrinivasan wrote:hi,

why are you so nervous about your relationship/s?you will be firm and reliable in your relationships.but marriage depends on two people.

if not already married,you will marry in the near future.be ready to face your share of problems.

problems are inevitable in life but suffering is optional.your attitude towards problems will create your destiny.

all the best.
srinivasan

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:42 pm

hi,

normally i do not comment on negative aspects because i can be wrong and it may affect thinking/decisions of others.you should never take decisions based on palmistry or astrology.

in your case there is only one affection line which also indicates divorce.

srinivasan

sasha.p

Post by sasha.p » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Thank you srinivasan for your help and time taken to respond to my post again .kind regards

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:56 am

Dear Sasha,

The images of your palm prints are very poor. There is a fork at your relationship line but that by itself does not mean divorce. There have to be some other indications to confirm that. So take your palm prints by a digital camera and post them and I shall look into it.

Pravin Kumar

sasha.p

Post by sasha.p » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi thank you for taking a second look I will try my best to get these pics on here I think they are a bit better than the first ones i can also see on my left hand 3 lines of affection one is the very plain one with the criss crosses but there is one closer to the heart line and one small short one in between and on my right hand i can see a small thin line before the main line of affection the one that forks and there is a short one further up but i am not sure if that is counted as a line as it is so thin and small I hope these pictures are of better help .
I must apoligise for the pictures originally im not sure why but this website seems to have trouble with my computer and takes ages to load a single webpage but i think I have got it right this time:-)
left hand
left hand
left hand
right hand
right hand
right hand
right hand
right hand
left hand
left hand

sasha.p

Post by sasha.p » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi Pravin kumar I wondered could you possibley take a second look at the relationship lines to see if you could see anything else now i have managed to get better pics online thank you for taking time to look again.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”