Dual fate lines - one end's on head line, please help me read!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ilikepalms

Dual fate lines - one end's on head line, please help me read!

Post by ilikepalms » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 am

This is my first time doing this. Can someone please look at my palm lines, in particular my fate lines and tell me what's going on with them? They split and end at different points. I've noticed over time my lines have changed or new one's have appeared.  Can you tell me anything else about myself too. You can be brutally honest.

Right hand:

palm reading
Left hand:

ilikepalms

Here's a bigger picture of my right hand

Post by ilikepalms » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:28 am

I am right handed btw. My parents told me when I was an infant I preferred my left but they trained me to use my right hand instead.

happi

hi there

Post by happi » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 am

right hand:
you have tendcy to become very emotional but your head line and heart line have a great balance, you think with both heart and mind. you really did not depend on others to look after you as you were really independent person. around age of 18-20 there seems to have some changes in career or some problems. i dont think you have dual fate line, the other line looks like health line. while one of the line which i think is your fate line kind of make a hill looking shape and goes toward middle finger. the hill normally indicate some problems in jobs etc. you had a good career from age of 22 till 28. i dont see the same fate line from 28, you must be having career problems at the moment. are you looking forward to go to differnt country? because there is a possiblity of you going away and settling there.

left hand:
heart line is broken at age of 28, someone must have cause you broken heart, the head line is also broken at the same age. travel is possible at age of 35-40 and settling in another country is indicated as well.

am not sure which hand is your active hand but your right hand is much better than the left hand.

ilikepalms

Post by ilikepalms » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:06 am

Hi,

Thank you for replying.
I am right handed and a male from New Jersey, USA.

I am currently 28 years old. I am in medical school and I'm actually doing fairly well. I am half way through right now and I will be taking my board exam in two months. I've recently went to Thailand on vacation for 1 week and prior to that my medical school isn't in my home country(I spent my previous 2 years outside of the country). But the next two years of my clinical rotations will have to be in my home country (USA, New Jersey to be more specific) and I will most likely practice in the USA.

I don't have any career problems, I'm in school. Maybe the problem is I'm not working and am a poor student   :)

From 22-26 I was moving between several office jobs and had real trouble settling into something permanent, everything was temporary and it was distressing. At 26 I decided to chase my old dream of medicine and have been happy that I have done so.  It's been hard work but I feel I'm doing well at it.

Any other insight into my palm lines? Do you know why I would be settling into a different country?

ilikepalms

Post by ilikepalms » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:16 am

Also, what shape do you think my hands are? Does my fate line ending at my head line mean that I will make a stupid decision that will ruin my career success? Will that decision be this year?

happi

hi friend

Post by happi » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:24 am

i will not be able to predict too much and i will ask for advice from people like pravin uncle or dhruva brother. they should able to guide you much better.

i hope you have good career and enjoy your life, looks like you have a square under pointer finger which could be good for medical or teachers.

ilikepalms

Post by ilikepalms » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:57 am

Thank you for your help. I look forward to reading what they say.

muttu

Post by muttu » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:58 am

Hi,

Looking at your palm...I see emotional stress in your life and even a bad relationship that ends with problems. Some signs of difficult early time in childhood. Clear indication of problems in early times of your career around 5 years timeslot...where things settles around 28 -30 years of age and lasts another 10 years and end abruptly!! Some health conditions in ealry life as well that get worse at later times. A friendly advice, take care of your health matters and do not take them non seriously! Does not matter what you use but you have surely improved your circumstances than what you were born with.

Personality
------------
One who jumps into things without thinking, reacts to things too quick and spontaneous. Healthy amount of will power and strong personality with raging ego! I cannot see the length of your nails but it seems you are emotionally balanced person, great confidence, full of life...rather serious in nature. not too independant or out spoken!
Best Regards
SAM

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Moved to the palmistry reading forum.

It would be great if the readers help to follow rules.

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”