what do my palms tell u??

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

gaby_00

what do my palms tell u??

Post by gaby_00 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 am

my left n right palms
Attachments
right hand.jpg
right hand.jpg (437.77 KiB) Viewed 2007 times
right hand.jpg
right hand.jpg (437.77 KiB) Viewed 2007 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:23 am

Dear Gaby_0,

Saw your palm. What do you want to know? Your fingers are all well set in a beautiful curve to the palm and this is a great plus. Very prominent smallest finger indicating good power of speech and way to express yourself. Your heart line also has island at the ending and you may have quite a few casual relationship as indicated by branches at the beginning of heart line.

Pravin Kumar

gaby_00

Post by gaby_00 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:51 am

good queston i dont what im lookin for.... idont what i want to know...

but ty.. n u got me thinkin...idk what it is i want...

happi

Post by happi » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:54 pm

care must be taken at age of 40's  (relationship related or heart related problem).
take care of your father's health at age of 28-30.

overall your palm is very good, fate lines looks dim, but they will only grow deeper as you grow up.

gaby_00

Post by gaby_00 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm

happi wrote:care must be taken at age of 40's  (relationship related or heart related problem).
take care of your father's health at age of 28-30.

overall your palm is very good, fate lines looks dim, but they will only grow deeper as you grow up.

ill consider that... thank you for the palm reading :)

harikrishnan04

Om Namah Shivai!!

Post by harikrishnan04 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Apparently you have attached the 2 images of your right palm (i guess you wanted to put one image of the left, but anyways).

Your right hand is quite smooth and of a light colored dimension. That means that you are very young in life and not much exposed to the vagaries of nature, which you will by the age of 25 - 26. I subscribe here to Mr. Happis' view that you will have to take parental care and not to shirk away from that responsibilty! Your fingers are also smooth and the mercury finger in particular is of a good shape to give you good command on language... One caution though - please dont waste it on making friends from the opposite sex!! as i see no indication of any windfall gain from your in-laws.
There is a good chain formation at the base of your thumb... well i cant comment much since your thumb is not clearly visible in the photo, but taken independently this would mean the following based on the Samudrika Shastra -
"A well chained formation shall mean that you will have male issues and a compatible spouse with excesses in the game of love amongst yourselves, but the father of the person would have a sudden physical debilition and a possible eye injury"

I leave it to you to ponder on the above statement.

Hari Om Tat Sat.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”