Marriage and child line question

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

me123

Marriage and child line question

Post by me123 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi, I have just had a palm reading (very brief one) nothing was really clarified or explained to me. I was told however that I have a very solid relationship, I was asked if I married young (I'm on ly 25 now) I said no, but there has been someone over the past 2 years who I haven't been in a relationship with but he's there.... she asked if he has children as there a 2 very defined lines, she said 2 boys, and then found a faint line, and said he has a girl as well... he has twin boys and a daughter, all teenagers now. She said my relationship with him was in a "down" faze at the moment (which it is, we aren't talking) I asked if it was over and she wouldn't answer, she just said you have a very solid relationship in your lifetime....

I have no idea if he is my solid relationship (like I said, we were never actually "together") and why would his children be on my hand??? I have never even meet his children, but he has of course told me all about them.

I have one line quite low down where the marriage lines go, then 2 very deep lines running parrell higher up... the 3 child lines run through all 3 marriage lines.... does anyone know what this might mean???

thanks in advance!

Alex

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am

Dear me123,

Please post your palm snaps so that I can have a look at it.

Pravin Kumar

me123

Re: Palm Reading

Post by me123 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:28 pm

sorry I can't, I don't have any pictures of them... will try and work out how to get some...

can you tell anything tho about the child lines going through all 3 relationship lines?

Also, can the 3 different relationship lines actually be the same relationship?

Thanks!
Alexandra

me123

Post by me123 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:20 am

hi here are some pictures of my palms, if you can tell me anything I would really appreciate it. Like anything about the man I'm going to marry, if I already know him?

thanks!
Attachments
DSC05135.JPG
DSC05135.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 6739 times
DSC05145.JPG
DSC05145.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 6739 times
DSC05151.JPG
DSC05151.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 6739 times

theguru

Post by theguru » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 am

When lines of affection run that close it means you will have relatioship with 2 people in a very short duration and mostly over lapping.
So it is likely that you are in a relatioship with 2 people at the same time.

You also had a relationship in the past which was early in your life.

Children are seen on the second line of affection, so this should be the person you will get married to.

Please understand these are the readings from your hand and I do not mean to hurt you in any way.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Moved to the palm reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:00 am

Dear Me123,

You had relationship with this person when you were 22/23. This is indicated by a vertical line from the life line. Next relationship will be 27. If that is your second relationship then he is the person you are likely to marry. Please do not go according to my reading only by proposing to him. Circumstances will bring you to a situation when everything will be finalised. I call it Yog in our language. That is the right time when everything will start going in the right direction.

If children lines are coming from below it means you really love them.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:52 am

Hi,

I would think there would be problem due to two loves running simultaneously in the natives life, affecting lifes quality till age 34; as the mind would be pulled towards the opposite sex and would be troubled and impatient  from age 17 to age 34.

Again this fact may not be known to the public, at large.

The frayed mental area in the palm shows a hypersensitive person who may have irritable temperature sometimes affecting personal/marital life.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

me123

Post by me123 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:18 am

Thank you both, I can aactually be a bit hypersensative, and no it hasn't helped in relationships!

I haven't had a serious relatiohship since I was 19 and that only lasted 4 months...

Chris (the person I was asking about) and I have only been friends (who went a little too far, but remained friends) I meet him when I was 23, but we haven't been in a relationship and there hasn't been anyone else...

I was wondering, can you tell how old the person is I'm going to marry or if he has children??

thank you all so much, your insights are really cool!

RishiRahul are you saying I'm always going to be in love with someone else but not many people will know? I would hate to be in a relationship with someone but in love with someone else.....

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:08 am

Rishiji,

I checked once again and wish to state that when there is disturbance Great Triangle i.e. between life line, line of health and heart line then automatically a person is disturbed and becomes hypersensitive. This is common. Very few escape this stage. It can only be diluted through Meditation, Yogasans and so many other similar process but the fact remains that her head line is good and also the relationship lines and also the vertical lines on the life line at various stages of life. She has a disturbance in head line at say 52/55 (cannot calculate the age properly) when her head line is disturbed and this has to be rectified. Her relationship lines even though close to each other does not disturb her head line and life line and even relationship lines are good (it is another matter that both later curve downwards slightly and I have different explanation for that) then how can I say she will not be able to handle the situation or the situation will not be able to sort itself.

In real life Rishi Kapoor married Neetu Singh who he loved with his dear heart. Dimple Kapadia loved this boy throughout and when Rishiji got Lifetime Achievement Award Dimple Kapadia came on stage to give the award to Rishiji and confessed her open love for this man although she admitted that Neetu Singh is his wife. Maybe something similar may happen to this lady in this case. One cannot help having admirers. One lady who palm prints I have with me, consulted me professionally. She had a very devoting husband and will have another husband once she nears 37. She is now 30. Both relationship lines are equally prominent, in fact very prominent. Two prominent fate lines come from Mount of Moon and both merge with the fate line, one for the husband who is in her life and the other one for the second husband. The first fate line after entering her life stops at 36. New fate line starts after this. I was so puzzled to see the obvious and did not know what to say. She came to me with a request to tell her when she will have a child as she had 2 abortions already. The problem lay elsewhere. I guided her as best as I could and asked her to do Mahamrityunjay Jaap for her first husband after explaining her everything. I did tell her that she would get a child within a year.

So things happen in a person's life in mysterious ways which we find difficult to understand and life is a mystery which we try to unravel through their palm prints.

In the above case I again tried to recheck whether anything would happen to the coming relationship like death etc. I could not find anything. Another boy of 37 approached me for a personal reading with the same indication as mentioned above. He was married at the age of 30 and had a girl child and another lady, whose line of relationship was clear in his palm and closer to the previous relationship line entered his life. She was single and wanted to marry him, knowing fully well he was married and having a child. He asked me what to do? I showed him the prominent first relationship line and the second lesser prominent relationship line. Both lines curved gradually slightly downwards.  I told him the first marriage will last because of this indication and he admitted the second lady now did not insist on marrying him and but still wanted a personal relationship with him.

Pravin Kumar

me123

Re: Palm Reading

Post by me123 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:16 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Rishiji,

I checked once again and wish to state that when there is disturbance Great Triangle i.e. between life line, line of health and heart line then automatically a person is disturbed and becomes hypersensitive. This is common. Very few escape this stage. It can only be diluted through Meditation, Yogasans and so many other similar process but the fact remains that her head line is good and also the relationship lines and also the vertical lines on the life line at various stages of life. She has a disturbance in head line at say 52/55 (cannot calculate the age properly) when her head line is disturbed and this has to be rectified. Her relationship lines even though close to each other does not disturb her head line and life line and even relationship lines are good (it is another matter that both later curve downwards slightly and I have different explanation for that) then how can I say she will not be able to handle the situation or the situation will not be able to sort itself.

In real life Rishi Kapoor married Neetu Singh who he loved with his dear heart. Dimple Kapadia loved this boy throughout and when Rishiji got Lifetime Achievement Award Dimple Kapadia came on stage to give the award to Rishiji and confessed her open love for this man although she admitted that Neetu Singh is his wife. Maybe something similar may happen to this lady in this case. One cannot help having admirers. One lady who palm prints I have with me, consulted me professionally. She had a very devoting husband and will have another husband once she nears 37. She is now 30. Both relationship lines are equally prominent, in fact very prominent. Two prominent fate lines come from Mount of Moon and both merge with the fate line, one for the husband who is in her life and the other one for the second husband. The first fate line after entering her life stops at 36. New fate line starts after this. I was so puzzled to see the obvious and did not know what to say. She came to me with a request to tell her when she will have a child as she had 2 abortions already. The problem lay elsewhere. I guided her as best as I could and asked her to do Mahamrityunjay Jaap for her first husband after explaining her everything. I did tell her that she would get a child within a year.

So things happen in a person's life in mysterious ways which we find difficult to understand and life is a mystery which we try to unravel through their palm prints.

In the above case I again tried to recheck whether anything would happen to the coming relationship like death etc. I could not find anything. Another boy of 37 approached me for a personal reading with the same indication as mentioned above. He was married at the age of 30 and had a girl child and another lady, whose line of relationship was clear in his palm and closer to the previous relationship line entered his life. She was single and wanted to marry him, knowing fully well he was married and having a child. He asked me what to do? I showed him the prominent first relationship line and the second lesser prominent relationship line. Both lines curved gradually slightly downwards.  I told him the first marriage will last because of this indication and he admitted the second lady now did not insist on marrying him and but still wanted a personal relationship with him.

Pravin Kumar
that's very interesting, but what does that mean for me? I am open to hear the complete truth...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Dear Pravinji,

Let me explain the facts from the palm; though a fitter place would have in the learning foru.

In the natives right hand, the head line is pulled towards the heart line between ages 17 to 34 (of course my way of reading ages could be different from yours). Which means her mind would be ruled /pulled by the heart.
The head line in the left palm is clearer than the right palm, betraying a good mental line.

In both the hands partially formed horizontal lines make way towards the marriage lines under the pinky finger.

The fate line in the LEFT palm is islanded from age 27 onwards for sometime," indicating the incidence, whatever, would emerge around 27".( Of course some could/would call this a life line too).
But this indication is not in the right hand.

Also, if you have a closer view of the palm, the lower sister married line in the right hand is sloping down to lightly touch the heart line. This line is very thin when it comes to mercury's are and is hardly discernible.

Keeping all this in view I made the predictions.

Your insights please!

RishiRahul

me123

Post by me123 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:21 pm

I was told by someone who read my palm (I paid for a reading a couple of weeks ago) that my life was going to change dramatically when I'm 28, but she said in a good way. She also said that the man I will marry has 3 children and is a lot older than me, she said she was getting almost twice my age. The man that I am in love with (but he doesn't know it) is 23 years older than me (I'm 25) and has 3 teenage children.

She also said that I would have 2 big permanent moves in my life time, which is true, I moved to New Zealand from England when I was a baby and now have moved to Canada and hopefully will stay here.

can either of you two see the same things?

thanks!
Alex

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:23 am

Dear me123,

Your two changes of residence is seen in your palm, one at 7/8 years of age and the second at 20/21. You have not answer my question that is this your first relationship in your life? You have three relationship lines and hence I ask you.

Which is your right hand and which is your left hand in the pictures posted? Thirdly are you not happy with the paid reading you got? There is some mistake in the reading you have mentioned.

Pravin Kumar

me123

Post by me123 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:43 pm

The 1st picture is my right hand, the second my left hand and the third is my right hand again.

The relationship with the man I love now is probably actually my 3rd relationship. I had a long on again of again one from the age of 19-22, and a brief one when I was 19 which only lasted for 4 months (it was during the on again off again relationship that was off again). I discounted these 2 relationships as they don't seem to matter to me anymore, although I guess they were still a large part of my life at the time. This current relationship (Chris), I meet him when I was 23, we had a brief affair I guess you could call it (but it really wasn't that sorded) and have always remained friends, but I have always wanted a relationship, he's not in the position to be able to give me one right now. He has the 3 teenagers. I would be very happy with the paid reading I had, if it is true, I want more than anything to be with Chris when the time is right. I stress that we are not together as a couple now, but I would like to be. I am currently 23, dob October 1, 1984 and he is 48, dob August 23, 1961. I hope the that the reading is true. I hadn't told her anything about Chris, she just came out with the information about him being much older, with children etc without any prompting.

what do you think?

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”