Help me read my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

MissJ

Help me read my palm

Post by MissJ » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:19 pm

IM having trouble reading my hand, . I Have a X on the mount of Apollo on my right hand and a Star on the same mount on the left hand. Im right handed. My fate Line comes from the mount of Luna and ends in a fork before the head line.one splits heading to the mount of apollo and the other to the mount of saturn.  Here are two scans of my left hand as well as my right hand. I have trouble putting the pieces of the puzzle together.
Attachments
familia 718.jpg
Right Hand
familia 718.jpg (72.96 KiB) Viewed 4102 times
familia 719.jpg
Left Hand
familia 719.jpg (72.48 KiB) Viewed 4102 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:01 am

Dear Miss,

Your palm images are too poor. Please post clear palm images and further you are only 17. Palm lines change till the age of 21 and only then a reading of your palm will be somewhat consistent.

Pravin Kumar

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:12 am

Is poor palm prints an excuse for not wanting or being too lazy to read a palm? Sure it's harder but it's still possible. Maybe you can't read specific details,
but you can get a lot from a general impression.

You have a simian line, difficulty or inablilty to differentiate thoughts from emotions. Able to focus much energy on something that has your attention.
this could be channeled to achieve lots or could manifest as being so focused on some thought that someone right in front of you can't get your attention.

Long mind line; you see most of the picture.

Strong physical vitality.

trouble and difficulty early in life and morals and ethics picked up there that still with you now. You can learn a lot by resolving this, and dream are
big part of that so getting in a sleep cycle which has you dreaming more or remembering more of them can help.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:57 am

Dear Aegeus,

What is the question asked by Miss J and what have you replied? She has asked about a Star on the Mount of Apollo in a particular palm and a X on the other palm at the same place and about the Fate Line. You may be able to see the palm better as you are 20 and have better eye sight and I am 63 and a little poor eye sight. Whether I am lazy or otherwise it is none of your business. Do you pay me for reading this lady's palm? Before you write something think over it carefully. Just commenting loosely is not a healthy way of remarking. Even the best palmist of the world do not comment like that on other palmist. If some reading you have not understand you can politely ask how I got that reading and If I want I shall clarify it but that does not give you a right to comment upon the capabilities of another palmist.

I have also written elsewhere that for what purpose does a person come to a palmist/numerologist/astrologer etc. etc. Only to solve their problems and to guide them and motivate them so that their life may become much better.

This is copy paste of a lady whose palm I read professionally:

Sir,

How are you? I hope all is well with you.

I wanted to tell you that I am feeling more positive each day since you read my palms & adviced me to meditate. I personally feel that the palm reading gave me a boost as well as confidence that my future will be alright and I should just focus on making my present cheerful and bright. I think I have been very naive and immature in my outlook of life and relationships with guys. And as I have just started my career, I just need to believe in myself & work hard.

I have been chanting, listening to classical music, started reading again (I couldn't do it earlier right after the breakup because it required concentration) and I have been spending more time on my hobbies during my leisure time rather than thinking and worrying :)

I know the results will not show on my palms immediately but do you think I am on the right path now? Or do you think I need to do more of the exercises you have suggested?

I do admit that sometimes at night when I have difficulty sleeping, I fall into the trap of overthinking, going into the ugly memories of past...this is happening more now because my ex boyfriend has been contacting me. I start feeling unsure of whether I should give him another chance or not :( I have known him and his family ever since I was a little girl so it is difficult to let go of him sometimes and our memories from school etc. What would you suggest I do in such cases when I start my bad habit of overthinking?

Sent from my iPhone

There are many more. This gives a palmist and other such occultist most satisfaction than just reading the palms.

Pravin Kumar

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 pm

I have respect for you as a reader, and yes am curious what indications you read sometimes. I am fascinated by palmistry and interested in learning it better.

I had not considered the quality of vision. I do have quite good eyes.

I only made the comment of lazy as it almost sounds like an excuse for not giving a reading. I say this because often I cant be bothered reading a palm from
the picture but I don't give an excuse for not reading it.

The quote was unnecessary as I am sure you have a good impact through your readings and as I said before I respect you as a reader.

Palm readers are quite rare. I would love to get a reading from you. I guess I need to post good quality pics. I never got a around to that.

I didn't mean it as criticism.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

theguru

Post by theguru » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:36 am

I can barely see a X on your left hand and it is not exactly at apollo. Also I fail to see any star anywhere on your hands.

Please do not scan hands as usualy fine lines go mising. Use a 6-10 MP digital camera and take a close photo of the hands with a dark background behind.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Moved to the palm reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:10 am

Dear Aegeus,

I know you read palms so well and that too at a young age. How do you do it? You describe the nature and also spiritual aspects and at 20 this is not so easy but there is no such thing as Predictive Palmistry or Predictive Astrology. Authors use such words to their books to attract prospective customers. What is the use of palm reading if you cannot warn of dangers ahead in his/her life? What is the use of such a science if you cannot tell the person to take precautions at such and such age otherwise he/she maybe cheated emotionally? What is the use of this science when you cannot predict the health problems to such a person and what he is going to face in the near future? This is where you have to expand the knowledge. It is there in the Palmistry Tutorials posted elsewhere in this Forum.

No matter what knowledge you have, if a person benefits through your reading you get tremendous happiness. That is the first reward. The other person is happier still and who knows you might saved a person from certain disaster. Sometimes we know this person might die at this age and we are still hopeful and give hope to that person. That person lives happily till the last moment and quietly passes away. It makes me happy that one one occasion I could tell a person, who was told he would die within 2 years and I said no, you will survive. That person actually died within 2 years but I am sure he must have lived happily till the last moment not even dreaming of death.

So expand your knowledge and read as many palms as possible and give positive readings to all.

Pravin Kumar

theguru

Re: Palm Reading

Post by theguru » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:06 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Aegeus,

I know you read palms so well and that too at a young age. How do you do it? You describe the nature and also spiritual aspects and at 20 this is not so easy but there is no such thing as Predictive Palmistry or Predictive Astrology. Authors use such words to their books to attract prospective customers. What is the use of palm reading if you cannot warn of dangers ahead in his/her life? What is the use of such a science if you cannot tell the person to take precautions at such and such age otherwise he/she maybe cheated emotionally? What is the use of this science when you cannot predict the health problems to such a person and what he is going to face in the near future?
Pravin Kumar
Dear Pravin Ji,

I whole heartedly agree with the points you have mentioned in here, I have posted something similar yesterday on another forum where I was being criticized for an open reading.  I believe more people want to know about issues in life than the glory.

Cheers :)

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”