Please read my palms

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Petals1

Please read my palms

Post by Petals1 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 am

Im really interested in palmistry and would like to learn it by myself also, but can someone read my palm for me plz. Thanks.
Sorry for the large pictures. Anything you can tell me is great!! I'm not sure about the break in my life line and the I'm right handed.

Thanks for reading!!!!!

Right Hand:
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/619/righthand.jpg

Left Hand:
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4049/img010mci.jpg

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:08 am

There not large as far as palm pictures go, and there not pictures they're scans.

Do you have access to a digital camera. It provides much more detail and quality. I can not see the finer lines but I could give you a general reading. Perhaps later when I'm less tired, and can be bothered. I encourage you to provide better pics via a digital camera.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

theguru

Post by theguru » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 am

You are just 18 years old and still have a lot to decide about your future, Study hard, develop a positive thinking and define goals for youself.

You dont have to worry about the break in your ife line, I'm sure you have a long life.

Petals1

Post by Petals1 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Aegeus wrote:There not large as far as palm pictures go, and there not pictures they're scans.

Do you have access to a digital camera. It provides much more detail and quality. I can not see the finer lines but I could give you a general reading. Perhaps later when I'm less tired, and can be bothered. I encourage you to provide better pics via a digital camera.
I don't own a digital camera unfortunately. Thanks for your time either-way. :)

Petals1

Post by Petals1 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:34 pm

theguruhere wrote:You are just 18 years old and still have a lot to decide about your future, Study hard, develop a positive thinking and define goals for youself.

You dont have to worry about the break in your ife line, I'm sure you have a long life.

Petals1

Post by Petals1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Can anyone tell me anything else?

deathstrike

Post by deathstrike » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:40 am

I may be wrong but here is my analysis

You are good at expressing yourself and have a gift of communication. You will probably prefer to be alone rather than in a group. In your career you will rise in rank gradually. You will have weak health despite strong physical appearance.  

You will undergo mental stress in a period between 17-27 yrs of age, around the same time you are at a risk of bodily injury. Beware of heart problems physical or emotional. You are short-tempered.

I would advice you to stay away from alcohol and similar things.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Moved to the palmistry reading forum,

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

AnilAnand

Read My Palm

Post by AnilAnand » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Dear

You seems to be more worried. Do not worry for anything. You will have a much better period from 32-33 years of age onwards. Though you may face weak health but period will not be long and the recoveries will be very fast.
My analysis says you will live at least 68-70 years.

Since You are well disciplined continue with the same this will help you in your future.

Pls. let me know any thing more you want.

Regards

Anil Anand

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 pm

you belong to a large family . you are an individualist . you are very cautious . the break in your life line would not kill you . you have a relatively weak digestion . indication of heart problem at advanced age . you are a dreamer . luck faltered at age of 10 and 15 . supposed to have children of your own type and follow you . .you would find love at the age of 37  and 60 . indication of bone or joint problem . you are a hard worker .

:)

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”