Please tell me about my relationship life.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Marriam

Please tell me about my relationship life.

Post by Marriam » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi. I'm a 17 n a half year old girl. I've been in a serious relationship for more than one and a half year now. And I've been having a lot of problems in this relationship for the past two months. Fights, misunderstandings.. a lot is going on. I wanna know.. is this the end of my first relationship? If not, then how long is this relationship going to last? What are the chances of things being back to normal? I'm very depressed due to all the problems related to this relationship. I'm right handed.

http://img842.imageshack.us/i/righthand.jpg/

http://img72.imageshack.us/i/righthandside.jpg/

http://img837.imageshack.us/i/lefthand.jpg/

http://img825.imageshack.us/i/lefthandside.jpg/

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:10 am

Moved to the palmistry reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Marriam

Post by Marriam » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Anyone?
This is really important.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:56 pm

do not worry . :)

god is spicing up your life .

Marriam

Post by Marriam » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:14 pm

No. This is really serious.
Hello? Anyone on this forum who can read my palm ?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Your palm is in development...if your age is 17 then there is no use to take any Reading serious...in fact we have a 18 years limit for such thing.

Let life unfold...enjoy...explore...when your adult life starts then that is good things to look back on!

Pravin Kumar

Relationship Lines

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:53 am

Marriam,

You have already got reading of your palm in another forum by 2 of us. You want us to change the reading, which was similar, to what you like? Lines do change and get settled sometimes after 21 years too.

Pravin Kumar

solisill

Post by solisill » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:03 am

Hi,

i have seen quite a few hands that look like yours.  First, the large size of your hand makes such a person slow to act, slow to respond.  I guess such a person thinks very carefully before speaking or acting.  Also, i have seen this type of hand belonging to nurses and people in such professions, or people who work for social causes.  However, such people are normally very sensitive too and get upset over little things and real fast.  As far as fighting in your relationship is concerned, fighting with anyone usually stems from lack of understanding of others thus the two sides need to learn to understand the other persons side.  That is best advice i can give you, however people must start trying to play active roles in their lives to achieve rather then hold out for some psychic prediction.  A healthy relationship of any kind does not fall from the sky onto people, but people work at it, and sometimes it can take years, decades, or even many lives but the important thing to keep in mind is you must work at it.  Hope you did not take any offence to anything i said.

happi

Post by happi » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:42 am

you will have a good and strong relationship around age of 20, the fate line is broken at age of 18-19.

you palm is very good.

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:41 am

Hi there- I do see an influence line from Luna going into the line of fate and crossing over- this usually denotes stress and problems in your relationship

IF he has a good heart than he's a keeper!

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”