Siginificance of squares.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

deathstrike

Siginificance of squares.

Post by deathstrike » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi

I have completed my education to the Bachelors level in Engineering in 2001. I was surprised to have passed by last semesters, since i had done a terrible job writing the papers.

I was very frustrated by the end of my 4 year degree course and felt I had not made a decent effort of learning by my last semesters.

I tried to gain higher education without much success. Neither have I been able to follow up with a proper career since my graduation.  I have been put into institutions for rehabilitation more than thrice, and just as many times been hospitalized for behavior equivalent to that of a cornered person.

I have a indistinct island on my head line under the mount of saturn. and a square mark near the same point between heart and head line. And another island mark at the end of head line under the start of mount of mercury.

A book that I read said that the square its a mark of foolishness, and sexual blindness. There are also other square marks on my hand.

There are two squares inside the life line under mount of saturn. A rectangle mark under mount of Jupiter. A square mark besides the thumb on mount of venus. And the fate lines breaks and is followed by another fate line joined by a squaring off of lines.

Can i know the meanings of all the squares.

I also have a cross under mount of saturn and an inverted Y mark under mount of mercury. I also have a cross or two between head and life lines.

I would be grateful if you could tell me the significance of all the marks. I need a second opinion.

Regards
Deathstrike

deathstrike

Post by deathstrike » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:52 pm

A quick reply would be appreciated

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:28 am

Dear Deathstrike,

First of all  you need to change your ID to something pleasant and cheerful. Secondly you post your hand prints and do not become a palmist unless  you have knowledge of palmistry. Thirdly people here seem to see things in their palms and then refer to internet and post their palm prints in all the forum and get themselves more confused than they were before they posted their palm prints. So if you are not sensitive it is O.K. to take readings from everywhere but a sensitive person is likely to get frightened by whatever he reads and he will add his own interpretation to what he has read.

Always consider that person to be a true palmist or numerologist or astrologer etc. who can tell about your past first. Than it is reasonably safe to trust him for your detailed readings. Now if you want to have your palm read you have to post those palm prints and let us have a look at it.

Pravin Kumar

deathstrike

Re: Palm Reading

Post by deathstrike » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Deathstrike,

First of all  you need to change your ID to something pleasant and cheerful. Secondly you post your hand prints and do not become a palmist unless  you have knowledge of palmistry. Thirdly people here seem to see things in their palms and then refer to internet and post their palm prints in all the forum and get themselves more confused than they were before they posted their palm prints. So if you are not sensitive it is O.K. to take readings from everywhere but a sensitive person is likely to get frightened by whatever he reads and he will add his own interpretation to what he has read.

Always consider that person to be a true palmist or numerologist or astrologer etc. who can tell about your past first. Than it is reasonably safe to trust him for your detailed readings. Now if you want to have your palm read you have to post those palm prints and let us have a look at it.

Pravin Kumar
If I change my ID, it means i have to get a new account and rewrite the post does it not. I do not get to maintain secrecy of my true name.  Maybe I will try to change it to something more pleasant.

I had posted my palm prints earlier.
Here they are

Right Hand Top View (backside)
-----------------------

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Left Hand Top View (backside)
-----------------------

Right Hand Front Side
--------------------------

Left Hand Front Side
-----------------------

Sorry for the weird angles of shooting photos.

P.S:- I've had to reduce the size and quality for easy upload, I hope the photos are detailed enough.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:40 am

Dear D S,

I cannot see the island on the head line and if you see it then it means there was pressure on your mental faculties during that period which could near about 24/25. I cannot see square at the end of the head line. Square between the head and heart line is not complete but if is complete then the absence of fate line is compensated by this square. i.e. you will be going through a lean period in your middle life and this square will dilute the effect.

You see so many things which we do not see. The best thing is for you to first read books on palmistry and then come back with your questions for half your questions you will not ask as you are now a layman. There is no square on Mount of Venus from what I see. The square you refer to are not independent squares but made our of influence lines running parallel to life line and the other horizontal lines coming from the edge of the thumb where it meets the Mount of Venus.

Now the best thing would be to joint Palmistry Classes and go through the matter posted, then you will know what to ask.

Pravin Kumar

deathstrike

Post by deathstrike » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Thank you Pravinji.

I have read two books on palmistry One is by Chiero other by Guru Narayan Dutt Shrimali

I refer to these books and other info found online for my analysis.

deathstrike

Post by deathstrike » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Any one else wants to comment.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Hi,

To confirm, I see that your life became steady/steadier from age 30/31, when not only your life direction stabilised, but your married life too.
I mean you could have got married then,   or   it settled better.

Age 22 approx had a change of direction in life.

Regarding islands in the head line, yes, I see a sort of unformed island. Rather smudgy it is in the photo.

Till age 36 approx the effect lasts, after which your thinking becomes clearer; but your life gets affected.

You will be blessed with 2 sons, at least. Your spouse and you will see things differently from each other.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 am

Moved to the palm reading forum,

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

deathstrike

Post by deathstrike » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Thank You For Your Patience RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:51 am

deathstrike wrote:Thank You For Your Patience RishiRahul

Hi,

Did not understand the patience bit. Which Patience?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

deathstrike

Post by deathstrike » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 pm

I meant thank you for not deleting my post, and moving it to appropriate forum :)

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”