Please read my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:12 pm

stalin.v wrote:5. Your abroad travel was interestingly predicted via defecred fate line. It has been well mentioned in traditional palmistry.

6. I am curious to know that what illness your mother had?

Thanks
stalin.v

Hi Stalin.v,

How could you decipher about her mother's heath problem?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

premlara

Re: update after 2+ years

Post by premlara » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:14 am

RishiRahul wrote:
premlara wrote:Hello RishiRahulji/Praveenji,

Finally last month I got relocated to Australia on a PR. As predicted, I could able to get my PR to Australia. Right now, I am 39 years old, which is 2 years earlier than anticipated. I would like to thank you for the predictions and wanted to share the readings as it has come facts.

Best regards!!

Hi,

We said that from age 40/41 your such wishes would fulfill.

The year of birth in your profile in May 1974 (you are 39).
An error of 1/2 years here.

But taking a relook, its okay.
Only from 2015 (age 41) you will be more comfortable.

RishiRahul
Dear RishiRahulji,

I don't see it as an error. It is really close considering all the digital blurs in my images!!

Dear Stalin,

As I mentioned earlier, my mother had cancer. Is it possible to infer that from my hand?

Best Regards!!

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:33 am

Hmm..

Prem, your line of mother  is afflicted.(you say it left hand- suppose to be right hand if you are male)

Read about these line through following link by using ctrl + f and keyword "mother" or parents"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=81982

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: update after 2+ years

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:01 pm

premlara wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
premlara wrote:Hello RishiRahulji/Praveenji,

Finally last month I got relocated to Australia on a PR. As predicted, I could able to get my PR to Australia. Right now, I am 39 years old, which is 2 years earlier than anticipated. I would like to thank you for the predictions and wanted to share the readings as it has come facts.

Best regards!!

Hi,

We said that from age 40/41 your such wishes would fulfill.

The year of birth in your profile in May 1974 (you are 39).
An error of 1/2 years here.

But taking a relook, its okay.
Only from 2015 (age 41) you will be more comfortable.

RishiRahul
Dear RishiRahulji,

I don't see it as an error. It is really close considering all the digital blurs in my images!!

Dear Stalin,

As I mentioned earlier, my mother had cancer. Is it possible to infer that from my hand?

Best Regards!!

Hi,

A blur, but not really.
As I did mention about 2015 before, if you go earlier in this thread.

My back up for such 'blurs, as one would see in the quote below.

Thanks,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul wrote:
premlara wrote:RishiRahulji,

You are really sharp & damn correct in your findings. 2009 was toughest year in my career despite one of my best performance throughout the year. I got the results I wanted in 2010 though. Not sure whether it is short or tall person; basically I don't want to attribute to anyone for the shortcomings than myself and I am short  
RishiRahul= The short thing was a guess as I had mentioned.. but didn't mean you.         But now I know one thing for sure:= You are short!

First year to year and half after marriage was tough personally. Hence my question about my marriage health. Your answer will help me to anticipate and adjust..
RishiRahul=Your marriage had a feeling that you were cheated from what you should have got; but the problems sparked an energy into you, which otherwise, would have probably never got. One thing you will find tough dealing with in your present life:  Forgive and forget!!
You try to plan your life with much effort, but your planning has loopholes....you fail to see the emotional connotations in your plans made. This will be more a problem in your future than past.
Try to take into consideration the practicality of your plan.. and more the emotional fallouts it could have. Age 45 onwards would have a difficult due to some emotional planning.
You would be out of this problem from 2015.'

Also it would be great if you can tell me whether I would settle in abroad or not & if so when and how many years....I know I am asking to many questions..but really curious.
RishiRahul= Firstly 2011 would be an important year, and you will understand, if you are sensitive, enough that the indications will be felt from 2010 end; and more in second half 2011 (age37+)
I understand that you are have entered a very confused phase of your life.  Regarding abroad age 41 as Pravinji said, I abide by.
However, you would find things very much difficult there, but will be okay at age 43/44. Your material ife will always be a hard struggle, but you learn to deal better with diabetes.
I feel that you would ultimately live in both countries. One question: a guess again= Do you have an agricultural land or any chances of inheriting one?

Thanks again for your time and accurate analysis of my hand

Welcome,

RishiRahul

premlara

Post by premlara » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 am

stalin.v wrote:Hmm..

Prem, your line of mother  is afflicted.(you say it left hand- suppose to be right hand if you are male)

Read about these line through following link by using ctrl + f and keyword "mother" or parents"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=81982
Thanks!!

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”