simian line

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

AngelicaWhite

simian line

Post by AngelicaWhite » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 pm

I've got a simian line on my right hand...what does this mean in palmistry

Thank you!!
Last edited by AngelicaWhite on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Simians Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:51 am

Dear Angelica,

You do not have a proper Simians line. It is Simians Line variant. Your head line goes away from heart line from below the Saturn Finger. You are over emotional person. The pictures of palm are not so clear and are dark.

Pravin Kumar

For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Moved to the palm reading forum,

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

AngelicaWhite

simian line help

Post by AngelicaWhite » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Thank You
Last edited by AngelicaWhite on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:09 am

Dear Angelica White,

From 22/23 your head line separates from the original Simians Line and from that period onwards your emotions are more prominent than a combination of emotions and thought process which were interfering with each other. After this you had mental depression for 2/3 years and then your thoughts process stabilized and thoughts even though influenced by emotions were more independent of emotions than before bringing you relatively more success in life in your career. Your palm prints are not clear i.e. they should be sharp.

Pravin Kumar

For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

AngelicaWhite

Post by AngelicaWhite » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:35 pm

Thank you so much for your help
Last edited by AngelicaWhite on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

AngelicaWhite

Post by AngelicaWhite » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Anyone? :smt017

solisill

Post by solisill » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:53 am

Hi Angelica White,

First off you do not have a simian line and even if you did that doesnt mean you have some kind of genetic error.  Questioning whether you may have genetic error suggests low self confidence, but let me assure you there is nothing wrong with you.  Your line of heart goes into the line of head, i would like to know whether you wish to get married or not because people with this sign normally dont want to get married and dont have the lofty jupiterian qualities in emotions.  Also, your line of head is wavy which suggests lack of confidence and these people often get pushed around by others.  These people are normally very kind hearted.

AngelicaWhite

Post by AngelicaWhite » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi Solisill,

I am already married and I have always wanted to. I have Jupiter in Sagittarius Trine the Ascendant and in aspect to the SUn in the fifth house. I am a Leo ascendant too which makes up for "lacking" the lofty Jupiterian qualities from my palm. I mentioned the genetic error because it is written in medical literature, I did not make this up. Glad I do not have a simian libe though.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”