New to forum - if you have time please read my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

SumWoman

New to forum - if you have time please read my palm

Post by SumWoman » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:37 am

For some reason, I'm very nervous doing this. I have read up on the meanings of lines and mounds on the hand and I fear my palms betray a not so rosy future. Perhaps, I can have help on how I can achieve success despite the formation of the lines on my palms.
SIK - that means Stomach In Knots
If there are serious issues - please tell me, I can handle it.

Here are three URL addresses, each page contains one large photo of my hand
Two Left Hand and one Right Hand
I am left handed.

Thanks so much for your time.
Last edited by SumWoman on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

great-palmist

Post by great-palmist » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:57 am

as according to your right hand palm you are very good person by heart and most of the times ppl use you for being like that, also you are having very great energy inside you, you dont like to sit and watch you love keep moving, you are having problem with your luck, that never worked for you, but now time is changing for you, you wil get credit for your work, everyone will see you now with respect. Also please dont try to hurt your well wishers , now you need not to worry . I think you are living in abroad also you should not take decisions very quick, sit and relax make yourself cool and than take any decisions. i Think someone is trying to create misunderstanding between you and your husband . if your age is 42, than its time to take action against your enemies. thanks

SumWoman

Thanks for your response

Post by SumWoman » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:19 am

First of all thank you for your time and effort.

I have a few thoughts to share and a few questions.

1) You are right about my generous nature and subsequently being used by people. Please tell me what formation of lines or marks show this attribute.

2) Luck - what formation shows that I have not been lucky?
I was thinking, I have not had success because I have not done enough work, or have not done the right things.
It would be great to have some good luck come into my life.

3) "Also please don't try to hurt your well wishers , now you need not to worry."

Wow! It is true, my heart has been filled with sadness because those I love and care for don't seem to care or respect me. How did you know this? In any case, I forgive and forget....perhaps too easily. Soon, I'll be over my hurts and my heart will be okay.

4) I was born in Tehran, Iran on July 23 1968 but moved to Canada at a very young age.

5) I am not married. I had a roller coaster relationship which lasted 10 years and ended over 6 years ago. Also, my x passed away.
Last year, I was in a relationship lasting less than one year. I have had absolutely NO LUCK with love. Will it always be this way?

6) Who are my enemies? How can I protect myself against them?

7) I was reading threads on this discussion board and others. I have seen repeated references to the Mark of Star being a sign of death and blindness. Please tell me, about my left hand, in specific the marking that may be a star on the mount of the moon.

8) Also, I have read in the discussions that a steep curve on the Headline maybe a sign of someone taking their own life. My left hand has a such a line.

I am such an optimist, despite no luck, no love and not much else, I am thankful for life and want to stick around. Please tell me if perhaps I am harboring awful thoughts that are not even apparent to me.

THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH.

regards,
sumwoman

great-palmist

Post by great-palmist » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:37 am

excuse me  , according to your palm i feel like after death of your x , you were having some financial problem , and you got hurt lot , and it was very shocking for you because it was unexpected incident that happened, and about relation that lasted 10years , you were   not emotionally connected to him as much you were with your x who died. One thing i also can see from your palm and forgive me if you feel hurt because of my words that the person you had relation was having relation with other girl to and that girl was your good friend or you had trust on her.

But anyway your life is changing now when you will be 41 so you may find someone to love and ppl will respect you. All your bad luck is because of your wrong decisions . And your life needs , or you want good person in your life but , your relations, career, love , everything is destroyed because of bad fate line

SumWoman

Thanks for your reply

Post by SumWoman » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Thanks for your time and effort.

I am interested in learning palmistry....perhaps I am asking you to share trade secrets...I don't know. However, I would like to know how you are coming to your conclusions. Are you looking at any specific formation of lines and mounds, or are you going by intuition when looking at the palms?

10 year relationship was the x-partner who passed away suddenly. That downward Headline and Star on left hand was there well before my partner passed away.

Thanks so much.

great-palmist

Post by great-palmist » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:44 am

ha can teach you palmistry but not here in forum , only through private messaging or via email. I am interested to tell to newbies not the learned one. . . . So no public teaching only private whom i think he/she deserves to learn it

SumWoman

Thanks for your reply

Post by SumWoman » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:05 am

Great Palmist,

Thanks for your time and effort. I have a feeling, you think I am not deserving, so I will refrain from contacting you via email.

I posted photos on external website, on a temporary basis not realizing I could upload straight to the forum. I was excited and rather in a hurry for some knowledge and answers.

If you think I should upload my photos to your forum so that future visitors can gain insight into palmistry through example, I will do so.

However, I don't think our exchange will be of any value to anyone else.

Again, thanks for your time and effort. It is a wonderful thing that you share your knowledge. All the best.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:40 am

great-palmist wrote:ha can teach you palmistry but not here in forum , only through private messaging or via email. I am interested to tell to newbies not the learned one. . . . So no public teaching only private whom i think he/she deserves to learn it
Hello,
Please note we encourage readings on the forum and not via PM, as this adds value to the forum. So please do not encourage readings in PM.

Regards,
Swetha
Site Admin

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:41 am

SumWoman,
You have made a very good choice .
I would strongly discourage you from seeking off site services with this person.

and no you are welcome to have posted your palm print in your preferred hosting, that is not an issue at all.
You are very deserving and welcome to stay with us in your quest for knowledge.
You will find we have some exceptional palmists here such as as respected Pravin Kumar and others who I am sure will be happy to help you in your studies.

great-palmist

Post by great-palmist » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:54 am

excuse me all of you ladies .  . . .

I am 26 years old and you all are 42 or 31 , i have helped everyone here with good intention and not for teaching purpose .

And i am not going to harm you all via email or pm, my intention was to benefit young and newbies in palmistry. I dont want to teach learned one because they already have good knowledge of palmistry and they will learn palmistry and can perform better than me and i will get nothing from them. So i prefered private teaching . But you ppl are taking it by heart. . .

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:05 am

Hi Great Palmist
While your intentions are pure there are others who are not. It is known that scammers take vulnerable seekers into private and scare them into buying expensive service.. It is very fortunate that it does not happen on this site. I respect this site for the measure it takes to prevent this.
I am not say this of you.. not at all.
But, if one person was to be seen doing such a thing other will follow that will not be honest like you...

Besides, it doesn't mater how learned we are in any area, we shall always benefit for more teaching and the thoughts of others.
You may have much to teach a new person and someone who has already learned a little..

It is great to have people like you  here on the forum sharing with us. :)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:22 am

Dear SumWoman,

You can ask questions as to how a palmist which line shows this or that or what made him conclude his reply but then it is upto that person to clarify or not. If you want to study Palmistry just join Palmistry Classes of this Site and read the Chapters Posted in Palmistry Tutorials. If you have any questions then you can post them and I shall definitely try to help you out. It took me just 2 weeks to read this book and learn palmistry and this is the best Author on Palmistry, though there are many other good books on this subject but none have explained this subject so thoroughly in a Logical manner.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”