pls help me read my palms - double or broken head line?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jelka000

pls help me read my palms - double or broken head line?

Post by jelka000 » Tue May 24, 2011 11:29 pm

I am interested in palm reading and was searching for more info about broken/ double head line on my right palm.
Can you please tell me your opinion?
see image here:

http://imageshack.us/f/850/handsjflowres.jpg/

thank you

jelka

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 25, 2011 5:22 am

Moved to palm reading forum,

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed May 25, 2011 6:14 am

Dear jelka,

There are 2 headlines. The first one ends and the second one begins much before the first one ends. 2 different headlines show two different way of your thinking. The first head line ends at approximately 30 years of age and the second one starts at approximately 24 years. The first one will indicate more practical way of thinking and the second one is otherwise.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

sajtion

Post by sajtion » Wed May 25, 2011 2:59 pm

i have a question about this palm. if the second break on the headline was above and closer to heart line would that mean that the person will become more emotional or something else?

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu May 26, 2011 11:11 am

Dear sajtion,

Upper Head Line is above normal place. Look to the upper edge of the thumb where it meets the palm and the lower edge of Jupitor Finger. If the head line starts between both then it is normal. If above this position then head dominates over heart. In this case the upper head line is already above normal and hence the affections will be influed by thinking and hence a person who is likely to be more practical in matters of money etc. then emotional. In certain cases and with certain indications a person can become one who will do anything for money. Even kill.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

jelka000

Post by jelka000 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:50 am

Dear Pravin Kumar,
thank you for your opinion, my apologies, I missed your reply somehow and have found it later.

I think you are right. I will be soon 30 years old and I already feel some changes in my life, I am becoming different /more emotional, emphatic/
The part about my first head line, 'doing anything for money scared me and I hope that my too practical thinking will be soon over.

The second head line is short, and below the first one, starting further from life line - does it mean that my thinking will be less practical or emotional, impulsive?

I will greatly appreciate if you can have a look at my palm again. Is it possible to see what my love line is showing?
thank you
Jelka

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Dear jelka2000,

I find members do not even mention their Gender. If you are so interested in palmistry join palmistry classes and read the matter posted there and if you want the answer to your question faster just read the Chapter on Head Line, Life line and Heart Line and you will get an answer to your question and more knowledge.

Upper Head Line influences the heart line and affects the emotions making a person more practical, especially since the head line is straight. As the new head line is lower down it does not affect the heart line and hence a person with normal emotions and mentality. Head Line being away from life shows a person who is impulsive and full of energy.

Pravin Kumar

jelka000

thank you for your reading

Post by jelka000 » Mon May 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Dear Pravin Kumar,
thank you for your reading.

Jelka
/female/

mkshekar

broken headline

Post by mkshekar » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:24 am

Hi  My son had a broken headline which i noticed 6 or 7 months back.Now on the 26th of December he met with an accident and died of head injury with bleeding in the brain. I happened to see in one of the palmistry online that broken head line indicates head injury and accidental death. My son was 19 years and 4 months. It was a shocker nevertheless. only later i did the research on headline.This is for your info.
mkshekar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:39 am

Oh that is sad. I am Sorry!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:34 am

MKShekhar

Sorry to hear about that. Broken head line along with indications on the Life Line might have been there. I had seen the palm of my Father and then went on a business trip. He died 15 days after that. I was confused since his palm had all the best indications and certainly no indication of the ensuing Death.

So it is not so easy to predict Death correctly though in my life I have been successful once in predicting Death and failed twice. I left it after that.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: pls help me read my palms - double or broken head line?

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:02 pm

jelka000 wrote:I am interested in palm reading and was searching for more info about broken/ double head line on my right palm.
Can you please tell me your opinion?
see image here:

http://imageshack.us/f/850/handsjflowres.jpg/

thank you

jelka
Hi,

I do not find the palm prints in the given link. Can you post them again?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

jelka000

re: pic

Post by jelka000 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:39 pm

mkshekhar I am sorry.

here are my prints again.
I still try to find out what the broken head line means. 2 years ago I decided to start a new business. I have 2 jobs now and the second job (business) is bringing me more money now. But the first one - its my profession - I am architect.

I did not suffer any injuries to my head, although my thinking changed - I am sure.
It might be connected with my gluten allergy. I dont eat wheat (its been 3 years already) I think 'more clear', I am not as tired as before I used to be. I have a lot of energy and time suddenly (found a time for another business).

In 2008 my boyfriend broke up with me - I was not able to deal with the break up for almost 6 years. (no relationship since the breakup) On September 2014 after 1 month of a romance with him and a break up I feel finally free.

I just wanted to say that those events in my life could mean the 'change of thinking'.
I believe it does not mean a head injury. If someone see something different please have a word.
Thanks
Jelka

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: re: pic

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:56 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
jelka000 wrote:mkshekhar I am sorry.

here are my prints again.
I still try to find out what the broken head line means. 2 years ago I decided to start a new business. I have 2 jobs now and the second job (business) is bringing me more money now. But the first one - its my profession - I am architect.

I did not suffer any injuries to my head, although my thinking changed - I am sure.
It might be connected with my gluten allergy. I dont eat wheat (its been 3 years already) I think 'more clear', I am not as tired as before I used to be. I have a lot of energy and time suddenly (found a time for another business).

In 2008 my boyfriend broke up with me - I was not able to deal with the break up for almost 6 years. (no relationship since the breakup) On September 2014 after 1 month of a romance with him and a break up I feel finally free.

I just wanted to say that those events in my life could mean the 'change of thinking'.
I believe it does not mean a head injury. If someone see something different please have a word.
Thanks
Jelka

Hello,

Firstly this kind of palm, specially the right hand attracts money and the material.
The change in head line from the left to the right supports the material.

The mindset started changing around age 31, and a new person emerged since age 32. A person more reckless than before and materially inclined.

At age 40 the head line is released from the aggressive/rigid attitude.

Age 28, 30 and 32 had changes/betterments.
RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”