Really need someone to read my palms

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

katekops

Really need someone to read my palms

Post by katekops » Mon May 30, 2011 11:56 am

Im very interested in palmistry and I would be really pleased and thankful if someone would read my palms.
I would like to know all the general stuff and here are some questions.

1) How is our relationship with my boyfriend going? Is it possible for someone to tell me how long we will last together? We have been together now about a year, but I've been into him for years.
2)What will my future look like? Going abroad? Early death? Children? Career?
3) Something about my personality and how could I make myself a better person. My good and bad sides.
4)Do I have any particular skills that I should really work on?
5) I would like to know what these lines mean in my hand on the last picture. I've been trying to search for information about that, but haven't found any.

Picture links:
Right-hand: http://www.upload.ee/image/1378704/parem.jpg
Left-hand: http://www.upload.ee/image/1378707/vasak.jpg
Question 5: http://www.upload.ee/image/1378706/kysimus.jpg

My main hand is right hand.
I would be really grateful if someone could tell me something! Thanks a Lot Guys!!!

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue May 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Dear katekops,

You are too young. Your lines will stabilise only after 21 and then you can post your palm prints to be read.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

katekops

Post by katekops » Tue May 31, 2011 7:01 pm

is 20 too young?

Hok

Post by Hok » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:42 am

The lines you have marked indicates you will go abroad and settle there some time in future.Your hands are very delicate that sometimes I feel I am looking at a child's hand.

katekops

Post by katekops » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 am

thank you.. anything else?

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:01 am

Dear katekops,

For a young boy/girl the lines of the palm keep changing and become stable after you reach 21.

As for your relationship with the boy if it is going on since 1 year then carry on. You have a doubt whether it will last? Why do you doubt? There are some 5/6 relationship lines in your right palm and considering that to be your active palm you will have so many boys in your life.

There is Girdle of Venus in your palm making you an extremist in matters of emotions.

You have been abused in your childhood. This must have had a great effect on your mind and health and your health seems to be the weakest links as compared to your mentality and emotions.

As you grow up lines will change and may stabilise  and it is only then possible to read the palm and give some definite predictions.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

katekops

Post by katekops » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:08 am

Thank you, but i dont know about the abusing....

Hok

Post by Hok » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Another interesting point in your hands is the ability to see anything/situation/subject from various angles.This gives you good ability to teach or write or impart knowledge to others.So if you have interest in these lines I would suggest you to develop these qualities.

katekops

Post by katekops » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi kate, From my experience all the relationship lines that were mentioned by pravin could also denote 1 person but just a new way that you view him.
You need to relax when something doesn't go your way. try not to get angered so easily be rational. not everything can be perfect so try to be more tolerant to your surroundings.
Good luck.

katekops

Post by katekops » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:58 am

thank you :)

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:00 am

You know what they say..... no news is good news!

katekops

Post by katekops » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:05 pm

well i dont really know about  that... someone please?!

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Is this your recent palm snaps? There are numerous influence lines crossing dim life line cutting it and also at places cutting the head line. Mentally you will be stronger than before.

Kate we won't lots of things in life and love is one of them. Love is important besides money that a person should get but can one visualise a person injured in the leg running. He will run only if there is a danger behind him chasing him. Do you have that hunger to improve your life or some danger behind you that is chasing you so that you improve your life.

If you have that hunger then stop the hand reading part and do Meditation and/or Yogasanas or connect with Nature and try to understand the Creator how HE has made it happen --- The mountains, rivers, seas, greenery, sunrise, moon, cool air, butterflies, flowers and the list goes on and on. As you are lost in this you will get peace of mind and then you will start experience HIS love for all of us. When we get depressed or are worried or tense or experience anything negative we get disconnected with Nature and hence we lose the good effects of Nature.

Mentally you will go stronger but you need to be stronger still and Life Line needs to improve. Gradually, very slowly you will start feeling better and get success.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”