when will my love my improve?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:19 pm

i cant thank you enough for the deep insightful reading you have give me..heres the right hand  marraige line image ..just in case..thank you
Attachments
22062011461.jpg
22062011461.jpg (458.78 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
22062011455.jpg
22062011455.jpg (500.82 KiB) Viewed 1425 times

Hok

Post by Hok » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:56 pm

You are welcome.

asad118

Post by asad118 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:22 am

you have a thin wavy head line. this means that you have a very weak concentration. you cant focus your attention on anything.
you can also be a day-dreamer. you like to remain in the world of your fantasies.
you also have problems associated with communication. you dont talk much and you also cant have a good, comfortable interction
with people. except few people with whome you have a good comfort level, its hard for you to communicate with other people.
in other words, you r the one who have very little number of friends and who avoide big gatherings. only few people are close to you
you like to remain with them.

seems that you also have a mystick cross. this is an indication that you r interested in things like astrology, palmistry, psychology, etc.
you might also have a natural talent to do good in such fields.  

(this is your personality profile. do tell what do you think about it?)

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:05 am

Hello hok,

I just wnted to tell you that you were somewhat right about someone coming at the age of 21 in my life.The story is that the childhood friend i liked did come back but only to return back and we are not talking anymore with each other. There was another who i was involved with but only on a physical level;that also ended.

could you please tell me when will i find right guy?Also will i have a love or arranged marriage?

My palm prints:http://www.flickr.com/photos/72261267@N05/
I ama right handed female of 22 yrs
Hok wrote:Whatever I said before still holds true together with this extra information below.
There is indeed what seems to be an island on you marriage line on left hand.(Please check if there
is also an island on your right hand marriage line at the start which is near back of hand since I can't get a good view).
The island is a sign of trouble and possible seperation for some time.It is a temporary problem.
Your heart line also shows unhappiness at about same age of 28.(I saw this before but didn't mention
since I didn't see the island).
Once the bad period is over your marriage should go smoothly.Don't worry too
much about all this.Live in the present, enjoy life as it comes and
should ever any of these things pass then just know that all these problems are temporary
and will disappear
when the bad period is over.
Again, I forgot to say before.There may be a relationship at age 21 but it will not last long.
Also as regards the first person coming at age 10-14, is there some truth in it since I believe it has already happen.
Just would like to confirm.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”