Relationship and Career reading Please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Paklv

Relationship and Career reading Please

Post by Paklv » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 am

Can anyone please tell anything about relationship and career from my hands.I am female, right handed.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Paklv on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hok

Post by Hok » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:44 am

Personality:You are a very sensitive and emotional person.Feels hurt easily.You have lots of pride and self-esteem.You also like to do things your way and not listen to others.
Career:You may have started your career at very early age immediately after finishing studies.It started with the help of another person/relation.You are likely to earn steadily without any hindrances or obstruction till very old age.So no need to worry about career.
Relationships and marriage:Some lines indicate you may have had relationship with a married person around 22 years but it broke off and you start concentrating more on your career.For more details regarding your marriage I will need you images of your left hand and right hand marriage line.
Extra info:Marriage could be around 26 i.e. 2012 and it will be a happy one.It is likely to be a love marriage.
Note:Most lines are blurry, so please give better pictures.
Last edited by Hok on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Dear Paklv,

Your palm image is not sharp. You are a self made person with support from your parents. Emotional Sensitive yes and hence a person who cannot trust others easily and feels hurt where you should not be. Breaks and overlapping in your head line indicates your change of attitude, thinking and that would be around 27/28 where you can get married. A better palm print of both palms with sharp featues will get good response. I do not think you were in relationship with any married person for I do not find any strong indication.

Pravin Kumar.

Paklv

Post by Paklv » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:55 am

Thanks everyone for the reading.I just got engaged.My marriage is at beginning of next year.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”