Please read my palm - Married life, career, Kids

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

donletmerocku

Please read my palm - Married life, career, Kids

Post by donletmerocku » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:15 am

Hi

Please see my palms and give your readings as detailed as possible. I am interested to read about my married life (I am married), Kids and career.

My age is 29. I am male and right handed.

Hok/Pravin Kumar/bssrinivasan, please try to give your readings as per your time permits.

Thank you.

Left Hand:

Right Hand:

Last edited by donletmerocku on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:27 am

Dear donletmerocku,

First of all what is your age. R u right handed or left handed and which is which hand. Please post the pictures vertically so that I can see it better. R u male or female.

Pravin Kumar

donletmerocku

Post by donletmerocku » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 am

Pravin ji,

Regrets for the trouble. I edited the original post. Please see original post for details. Thank you.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:12 am

Dear Friend,

From this image, which you have posted, nothing can be said about your kids as I cannot even see the relationship lines. Your career is good till 39/40 . After that it will be a bit of struggle as fate line dims. Secondly the head line is beautifully curving downwards towards the Mount of Moon and the palmar surface including the Mount of Moon Curving generously to show that Creative pursuits are best suitable to you. Mount of Venus is prominent and I think you have settled far away from the country of your birth. Kindly confirm this. Mount of Jupitor should be your prominent mount as the apex of the same is right at the centre and hence you are a person to lead, ambitious to rise up.

Your Thoughts are spiritually inclined and you have a line of empathy. You should be well educated as a line from the head line goes upwards towards the edge of the Mount of Jupitor. Lover of Nature and a person who loves to take risk in life.

Pravin Kumar

donletmerocku

Post by donletmerocku » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:58 am

Pravin Ji,

I was born in India and still live here. I am definitely interested in going abroad but not sure how it goes (Ofcourse went to US a year ago for 2 months). My career is now into computer stuff (Nothing creative..hahaa.. :) ). I will take other snaps to show the relationship lines and share them soon. Thanks.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 am

Dear donletmerocku,

R u into Creative Designing? You are definitely not a mathematician as mathematics is very difficult subject for you. Do you enjoy your present job. If you are born and brought up in India then your work maybe connected with foreign customers even though you are employd. This is just a thought.

Pravin Kumar

donletmerocku

Post by donletmerocku » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 am

I am not into creative designing. For better career I had to choose Software Platform. I am enjoying my present job. And my work sometimes related to foreign customers.

donletmerocku

Post by donletmerocku » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:23 am

By the way, Is there any chance that I settle down in any foreign country?

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 am

Dear Friend,

I doubt you will settle abroad but interest will always be abroad i.e. business or friendly as the life line does not curve inwards not does it go outwards and the Mount of Venus is quite abroad. You will however travel abroad on short visits so as I said business or job or personal interest abroad will be there.

You have not answered whether you are not a mathematician or you find that subject hard to learn. This is because of the curve at the Mount of Moon which indicates imagination and imaginative people are rarelly mathematician for mathematics requires logic.

Pravin Kumar

donletmerocku

Post by donletmerocku » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:44 am

Pravin Ji,

Till my schooling I loved Maths and I topped it everytime. Later, I did not put much interest towards it. At this time, I am definitely not a mathematician. :)

donletmerocku

Post by donletmerocku » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Pravin Ji,

Attached are the side view of my palms. Please go through and let me know about marriage life and kids. Thank you.
Attachments
PalmLeftSide.JPG
Left Palm side view
PalmLeftSide.JPG (638.03 KiB) Viewed 3207 times
PalmRightSide.JPG
Right Palm Side view
PalmRightSide.JPG (632.49 KiB) Viewed 3207 times

Hok

Post by Hok » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:42 am

Interesting,would like to know when you started your career and have you ever change jobs before.

theguru

Post by theguru » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:33 pm

I second Pravin Ji that this person is creatively inclined and very close to creative arts like drawing, composing, choreography etc. If you still fail to find that in you, then you might not have yet explored your own talent. You are also pretty imaginative.

I believe that your "software platform work" must be involving work related to UI and refining interfaces as you would really do good in that niche.

I also believe that you have an absent fate line, the small line which is seen on your life line and touches head line, can be taken as a small fate line, but I want to believe that it is just a support line. Whatever success you will have in life will be totally based on your own merits.

An absent fate line is seen in hands of people who eventually turn out to be very famous or celebrities. That is because the life is not driven by fate but pre-defined.

donletmerocku

Post by donletmerocku » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Hok,

I started my career when I was around 21. I changed my jobs, but never changed the platform. I am interested in photography and 3D graphics. But, not getting much time to work them out. I know sometime in my life, I will work on my interests. But not sure I will make career out of it. Please suggest. Thank you.

Hok

Post by Hok » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:38 am

I am saying interesting since you have a job and direction in life without even having a fate line.All this is due to strength of head line and thumb.
Absence of fate line would enable you to attain success without depending too much on luck.With effort, anything is possible in your career.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”