Read my palm pls...

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jacv

Read my palm pls...

Post by jacv » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Anyone, appreciate reading my palm....pls find attached a picture of my palm...thanks

jacv
Attachments
my palm.JPG
my palm.JPG (355.83 KiB) Viewed 2931 times
my palm.JPG
my palm.JPG (338.4 KiB) Viewed 2944 times

Hok

Post by Hok » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:43 am

Must be going through a period of some major changes with possibility of two careers.

jacv

Sun line, long term finance health

Post by jacv » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:56 am

Hol

Appreciate response, can you provide details regarding two careers..Also can you provide insight into sun line or lines if any on hand, stars if any meaning, wealth long term, health....thanks

curious about line going from moon mount to sun mount to form a star....is that a sun line? meaning?

jacv

theguru

Post by theguru » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:53 am

You have a very interesting and unique hand. There is a lot a palmist can learn from your life.

Observations which I can make are.

1) Line rising from mount of negative mars and touches the sun line. I am not sure, but you will make lot of success / fame through the influence of "negative Mars" Which has qualities of Courage, Aggression, Violence, illegal means. Do you suffer from bad throat?

2) You have a very long sun line, it is wavy in nature in early life and straight in later life. In the early life you can have obstacles in career and would not capture opportunities, this changes when you grow older.

3) One of your fate lines runs from mount of moon, success and fame will depend on people you work with and on their perception.

4) Your second fate line also runs from lower part of the mount of the moon and breaks at the age of 28-30, which means you change your job or location. This should bring better success to you. Are you a part of a family business?

jacv

Bad/painful Throat yes

Post by jacv » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:49 pm

theguru

Thanks....to your Q1.. do have a painful bothersome throat/neck muscles tight....not sure what this means....

I did change job and place at 31...slightly better...

No family business...I was thinking about small business in the last 2 years but the idea is receding....and might stick to job..

Can you comment on current and long term wealth and health prospects...

Any comments on relation line curving down....

Heart line ending??

jacv

jacv

Appreciate palm reading....

Post by jacv » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:54 pm

To all experts out there...appreciate your help in reading my palm..I would like to know about life, health, career, success..thanks

jacv

jacv

Looking for someone who is interested in reading my palm - health sun and fater lines?

Post by jacv » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Anyone?  Looking for someone who is interested in reading my palm - health sun and fater lines?

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:02 am

hi,
the fate line indicates 2 careers starting from 40-42.

the star in the quadrangle along with good fate lines and line of apollo will give you plenty of wealth after 50.

around 55,you will go abroad for a long time but will return your country of birth.

at this age you may face some minor heart problem.

the heart line forking in the beginning, gives idealism and steadfastness in matters of love.

the drooping affection line will indicate death of your partner before yours.

you have a beautiful hand.stop looking at it and enjoy life instead.

srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”