Will get visa or not

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:36 am

Montu3377 wrote:Hi RishiRahul/Hok,

Hok is considering stagnation period from 36th year as problem arises just before 36th year and rishirahul is considering between
34.5 to 35.75 yrs, so which prediction is correct one? and in which year i will go to US/foreign country again?

I knew that you both guys are expert and giving your expert opinion but there is some conflict in prediction.

Pls. advice

Hi,

Is there any difference between what hok says and I do.

Maybe you are making a mistake in how to calculate the year.
If you are born in 1990 April. Age 10.5 would be 2000 Nov.

Calculate what hok says and what I said. Both will fit. If it still does not make sense; calculate the ages told by us, and get back to me.
hok is very accurate

RishiRahul

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:32 am

Hi RishiRahul,

I got you what you and Hok are saying. Basically both are saying same thing in different manner.
Now as per you ,at what age i will go back to US/foreign country again? I already knew Hok's answer.
Can you pls. tell me yours?

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Dear  Montu3377,

What is your date of Birth? Will you complete 35 years in March or complete 36 years?

You have a good protective fate line coming from Mount of Moon. You had gone abroad in the 28th year or 29th year. When I say 28th year it means after completing 27 years of age? Your own fate line is faint.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Also what was the reason for rejection of your Visa.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:40 am

Respected PravinJi,

My date of birth is March 3rd,1977. I will complete 35 yrs in March and 36th yr. is going to start from March 3rd.
I first time landed in the US on March 24,2006. It means i completed 29th yr. and 30th yr was started.

Now regarding visa rejection, currently US govt. has drastically increased visa rejection in work permit visa (H1b/ L1 ) Visa.
and they are rejecting visa on one common ground saying that sponsoring company is not or will not provide proper
employment in the US. Basically US govt. wants to reduce competition for their US citizens in technical fields, so US citizens
can get job easily(this is what i have heard from various sources) So in my case also, they gave me common reason saying that my visa sponsoring company may or will not
able to provide proper employment in the US.
Currently my sponsoring company is planning to file visa application process again. To complete the process and
appear in the visa interview,It will take any where from 3 months to 8 months.

Now based on the above information and by seeing my palms, can you pls. tell me at what age i will go back to US/foreign country again?

Thanks.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:17 am

Montu3377,

There is vertical line on your life line at age 29 and you went abroad. Now again there is a vertical line at the age of 36 i.e. when you have completed 35 which will be in March. This vertical line on the life line is more prominent than the earlier one. Frankly speaking your success is more due to the prominent fate line coming from Mount of Moon which ends at 38/39. You are bound to get a job in the 36th year hopefully if my calculations are not wrong.

Whether this will result in your going back to USA or not cannot be foretold but yes you will have a good future career wise and who knows you may go abroad if not to USA then UK where according to new rule they give VISA to real talented persons easily.

R u married? I have not seen your palm in detail.

Pravin Kumar

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Respected PravinJi,

Thanks for giving hope by above predictions. By using palmistry, you are actually giving hope to me.
Yes,I got married at the age of 30th yrs.
As you said that I will get a job in the 36th yr, so if my current USA based sponsor company offers Job in India
then will that be consider as new job? I am asking because it's actually India based branch of same company.
or i will get a job in totally new/different company.

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Hok,

As you know my details but still I am giving it again.
I am male , Birth date : March 3rd,1977. Birth place : India.
35th yr. finished in march.

issue/problem:

I am living in USA since last 6 yrs. and came to my native country(india) for vacation for 1 month. Now in Nov,2011, I had my USA visa stamping and in visa stamping interview ,visa officer send my documents for additional query, so i am waiting for result of additional query.

Visa query is still going on since Nov,2011. it's June,2012. More than 6 months in query.

Few months back you predict following sentences for my questions.

Questions asked by me:
1. As per you ,"abroad" means any other country than my birth place correct? My birth place is India.
2. Do you know the time frame when i will go back to US/any other foreign country? I will go back to US this year? or next year? or will take some more time.
3. Is there a possibility that I will change my company?
4. Will i earn less money than i was earning in US? If yes than up to how much time?

Answers from you:
1.Yes, by abroad I mean some other country other than India.
2.It might take some more time.However, you must keep trying.
3.Very strong possibility.A total change and restart is indicated.
4.Amount of money earn is not shown in hands.However you can expect success and wealth in later future.

Now my question is :
Can you pls. predict that how much time it will take to go back to USA/foreign country? Can you predict exact time.?

Thanks,

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Montu3377 wrote:Hi RishiRahul,

I got you what you and Hok are saying. Basically both are saying same thing in different manner.
Now as per you ,at what age i will go back to US/foreign country again? I already knew Hok's answer.
Can you pls. tell me yours?

Hi,

Age 36, as mentioned by me is March 2013; though I feel that anytime post August 2012 processing of visa may begin.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:32 pm

RishiRahul,

Thanks. appreciated your quick response.

Regards,
Montu3377

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:23 am

Montu3377 wrote:RishiRahul,

Regards,
Montu3377

Hi,

In your palm there is no clear indication at age 36 (March 2013 +- 6 months). but I certainly see some improvement, & trying to help you further, have used your birthdate, and feel that this hung situation will start clearing up post Aug 2012 to March 2013.

Keep us informed of developments.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:50 pm

RishiRahul,

It seems like your prediction is correct because I keep trying to start my stopped salary with my current employer since last 5 months , however
I was NOT succeed , but this afternoon I got e-mail from my employer to start my new salary and guess what he is willing to start my salary from August,2012.
I really don't believe this because there is absolutely NO reason to stop my salary till August ,2012, however he is willing to stop it.

I am desperately hoping that my visa and stopped salary matter  will work out between August ,2012 to March ,2013. I will keep you posted on the progress.

Pls. keep in touch and pls. give me guidance accordingly. Currently I am in helpless situation.

Thanks,
Montu3377

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:39 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

Regards,
Montu3377

Hi,

In your palm there is no clear indication at age 36 (March 2013 +- 6 months). but I certainly see some improvement, & trying to help you further, have used your birthdate, and feel that this hung situation will start clearing up post Aug 2012 to March 2013.

RishiRahul

Rishiji,

That was good prediction.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Pravin ji,

Thank you for your Praise!! It means much to me.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:39 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

Regards,
Montu3377

Hi,

RishiRahul

It seems like your prediction is correct because I keep trying to start my stopped salary with my current employer since last 5 months , however
I was NOT succeed , but this afternoon I got e-mail from my employer to start my new salary and guess what he is willing to start my salary from August,2012.
I really don't believe this because there is absolutely NO reason to stop my salary till August ,2012, however he is willing to stop it.

I am desperately hoping that my visa and stopped salary matter  will work out between August ,2012 to March ,2013. I will keep you posted on the progress.

Pls. keep in touch and pls. give me guidance accordingly. Currently I am in helpless situation.

Thanks,
Montu3377

Hi,

My hunch is that some decision had to be taken by the company a fortnight or so before.
Also the last third of this month can activate some activity.

The above are just strong guesswork from my side

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”