Will get visa or not

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi Rishiji,

It seems like you second gut feeling is also correct because
Today I got e-mail reply from my employer about salary. As I said earlier , he stopped my salary since Dec-2011.
Now he decided to reduced my salary by 50% of US salary upto July-2012 and from August -2012 onwards , he decided to give me 25% of my US salary.

My financial situation is getting weak currently.

As you said "Company will take some decision a fortnight or so before",
Question:
Is company going to take any other decision or not? or you were talking about above decision only.

One more thing, in August -2012, he will give me settled salary.

Can you pls. predict that Will I change my current company?  If yes than pls. specify exact time.
and second question is :
will my financial situation be back (like when I was in US) in next 6 month.?

Appreciated your help.

Thanks,
Montu3377

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:31 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Montu3377 wrote:RishiRahul,

Thanks. appreciated your quick response.

Regards,
Montu3377

Hi,

In your palm there is no clear indication at age 36 (March 2013 +- 6 months). but I certainly see some improvement, & trying to help you further, have used your birthdate, and feel that this hung situation will start clearing up post Aug 2012 to March 2013.

Keep us informed of developments.

RishiRahul
Montu3377 wrote:RishiRahul,

It seems like your prediction is correct because I keep trying to start my stopped salary with my current employer since last 5 months , however
I was NOT succeed , but this afternoon I got e-mail from my employer to start my new salary and guess what he is willing to start my salary from August,2012.
I really don't believe this because there is absolutely NO reason to stop my salary till August ,2012, however he is willing to stop it.

I am desperately hoping that my visa and stopped salary matter  will work out between August ,2012 to March ,2013. I will keep you posted on the progress.

Pls. keep in touch and pls. give me guidance accordingly. Currently I am in helpless situation.

Thanks,
Montu3377

Hi,

My hunch is that some decision had to be taken by the company a fortnight or so before.
Also the last third of this month can activate some activity.

The above are just strong guesswork from my side

Good luck,

RishiRahul
Montu3377 wrote:Hi Rishiji,

It seems like you second gut feeling is also correct because
Today I got e-mail reply from my employer about salary. As I said earlier , he stopped my salary since Dec-2011.
Now he decided to reduced my salary by 50% of US salary upto July-2012 and from August -2012 onwards , he decided to give me 25% of my US salary.

My financial situation is getting weak currently.

As you said "Company will take some decision a fortnight or so before",
Question:
Is company going to take any other decision or not? or you were talking about above decision only.

One more thing, in August -2012, he will give me settled salary.

Can you pls. predict that Will I change my current company?  If yes than pls. specify exact time.
and second question is :
will my financial situation be back (like when I was in US) in next 6 month.?

Appreciated your help.

Thanks,
Montu3377
Hi,

I cannot say anything emphatically with these limited tools;But let me try a bit more.

The last ten days of June 2012 may help decide your above questions....Last hunch. Using too many hunches in palmistry forum would not be wise. :)

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:59 am

Dear Montu3377,

My intuition tells me that between 14th September to 25th September you will get answer to your question about employment and it will be favourable to you. This is only my intuition. Let us see.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 am

Respected Pravinji and RishiRahulji,

First of all, thanks for both of you for giving your valuable time from your busy schedule. I believe that you experts are NOT only expects in Palmistry but also expects in meditation and much more. I saw that whatever you guys predicted in past was correct. Let's put the finger cross and hope for the best. I will keep you guys update on the progress.  

Thanks you so much.

Montu3377.

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Respected RishiRahulji,

I want to give updates from my side on development of some financial & employment situation.
You were correct. You told that there will be some activity in last ten days of June month and It happens like that. My same employer settled remaining due
salary amount in end of June and he started giving those amount on beginning of July month. It means that from Feb-2012 to June -2012, I was NOT
earning anything (actually I was but he was holding money) and from July -2012 , he started giving settle amount and salary amount.
Can you pls. predict some more for next few months, specially Visa issue?
Currently my big question or concern is my Visa. The US embassy is in process of sending my case back to America to their department and I do NOT know
I will get visa after they inquire about my employer or NOT? Ideally the process takes around 6 months from sending case back from the US embassy
to department but in my case it's already more than 6 months and nothing is moving from the US embassy since Feb -2012. It seems like the whole case
is stuck or hung.

Pls. help

Appreciated your help.

Montu3377

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Respected RishiRahulji,

Can you pls. predict about my question which I asked earlier?
Pls. advice.It's very important to me.

Thanks,
Montu3377

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 am

Dear RishiRahulji,

As you predicted , my hung visa process got little bit improvement in first week of September ,however I am worried about visa process speed. It's going too much slow.
You predicted that from Post August 2012 to March 2013, I will get visa. I can certainly see those improvement but I am worried about
process speed.
Can you pls. predict some more on this? Any hunch?

Thanks,
Montu3377

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Rishiji,
Hi,

In your palm there is no clear indication at age 36 (March 2013 +- 6 months). but I certainly see some improvement, & trying to help you further, have used your birthdate, and feel that this hung situation will start clearing up post Aug 2012 to March 2013.

RishiRahul
Few months back, you predicted above based by using my birth date ,my palm reading.
I can see that there is slight improvement in Visa Process and it started in first week of Sept,2012. At least ,it's better than August ,2012.

Is there anyway you can predict that will I get Visa once visa process  completes? Can you pls. define time frame on that? or As per you , August -2012  to March,2013 (+/- 3 months) is the time frame?? and I will get visa at the end of March ,2013??

Pls. reply. I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Montu.

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi,

RishiRahul
Respected RishiRahulji,

As per your mentioned prediction, It's almost close to March -2013. There is slight improvement in Visa process. US govt. received documents in December 2013 but they kept case on review process means they will review documents again , however till now I did NOT receive visa yet as they are reviewing documents.
Is there any way you can predict another exact time line when will I get visa??

My life is currently in hung situation. My company hired me here in India however, my whole life got changed due to Visa rejection. If I will get visa then hopefully my family and my life will be back on track.

Please help me out in this situation rather than avoiding my updates.  I will be thankful to you for life time.

Regards.,
Montu3377

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 am

Dear all experts,

I posted my right /left palm's pic. I am male, Right handy, Birth date : March 3rd,1977.

Right now my age is 36 yrs and my 37th yr is going to start in march 2012.
I was living in USA since for about 6 yrs. and came to my native country(India) for vacation for 1 month. Now i had my USA visa stamping and in visa stamping interview ,visa officer send my documents for additional query, so i am waiting for result of additional query.
I am in this situation since November ,2011. There is inquiry going on in my Visa process and it is continuing since November,2011 to Till now.
I can see some improvement after September ,2012 but still I did NOT receive Visa yet.
My question is that:
Will i get my visa after finishing this query or not? As you know without visa nobody can go to abroad, so my question is that
Will i get visa after finishing this query or not?

Pls. reply. It's very important to me to know the answer. Experts or anybody please help me.

kodachi

Post by kodachi » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 am

I don't know if I can speak here since I'm not one of the regular diviners and palmist but I think you might be better off with a tarot reading than palmistry for this question. Palmistry is great for looking at the big picture but what you're asking for could be missed in a palm reading (you're asking if you'll get a visa, which is one ripple in the sea of life, not the same as if you'll change careers or anything) because it's such a small detail in the big picture. Tarot or (cartomancy) would be better for your specific question. I can do those so get in touch with me if you still want a reading.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:06 am

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=63

The link above is of the Tarot reading forum of mysticboard.

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

kodachi

Post by kodachi » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Thank you, moderator!

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:41 am

Hi Kodachi,

Is there any way I can reach you? Pls. let me know.

Thank You.
Montu

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi RishiRahul and all Experts,
Hi,

RishiRahul

You predicted that around March 2013 +-6 , there will be improvement in my visa situation and this hung situation will start clearing up.

Now let me give you one good updates in my Visa process. Since last 3-4 months, visa process improved drastically, it's now almost U turn situation and visa process is going very positive and fast. US embassy inquired about my case  and did NOT find any thing wrong with my case and finally asked me to come down for Second interview.
Now again I am asking same question. I hope this time you will give answer.
Can I get Visa this time or NOT ?
Please please reply to this question. It very critical and important situation.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”