what is my palm saying......please take a look

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: what is my palm saying......please take a look

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 07, 2012 3:05 am

biltu wrote:Thanking you for your given time for me  :)

RishiRahul wrote: RishiRahul = Such periods are troublesome; but I wonder why you did not take up the mnc job? Your palm says that you should have taken it, and left it after a few years.
I don't taken it. some reason I don't taken it. But at the same year after few days or moth which I don't remember it now I got servicing contract one of my friend's construction office. They are making buildings and something related to this work. But my contract with them to maintain and supports their Computers and it's Networks. I don't mention it in my previous post because I thought it is not a JOB I am doing it. But I don't left it.

RishiRahul wrote:Your roots would have been stronger.
I understand that a person of your type is not comfortable with a 9 to 5 type job, and you enjoy being your own boss..... but roots would have been stronger.
What root ? don't understand this part  :smt009

Please tell me when I become single to mingle, A prominent relation till death. I want to know what is your's opinion regarding to this matter. Please take it as a serious part.
biltu wrote:Will I get my last question's answare from RishiRahul ?

Palmistry, just like astrology requires a lot of time to answer, and after many days one has to recreate the events.

Which is the last question?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

biltu

Post by biltu » Mon May 07, 2012 12:18 pm

RishiRahul wrote: Palmistry, just like astrology requires a lot of time to answer, and after many days one has to recreate the events.

RishiRahul
Yea, I know it  :smt002
for giving accurate ans-ware one need time for it. I am happy to see you that you are reading my thread :)  :)

You already said about my marriage in my thread of Vedic Astrology. I put my palm picture here because of thought that if some how my birth time not accurate then this is the palm picture of mine which is accurate. But I don't have any doubt about my birth time though, but who knows that time is correct or not.

My question is what age is telling you from my palm a prominent union with a girl till death.

and if possible tell me about the meaning of this line ----

I see in my very end of my fate line there is a line which is come from SUN mount and join with my end point of my fate line and something created on SUN mount. What is the meaning of it ?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 07, 2012 3:55 pm

biltu wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: Palmistry, just like astrology requires a lot of time to answer, and after many days one has to recreate the events.

RishiRahul
Yea, I know it  :smt002
for giving accurate ans-ware one need time for it. I am happy to see you that you are reading my thread :)  :)

You already said about my marriage in my thread of Vedic Astrology. I put my palm picture here because of thought that if some how my birth time not accurate then this is the palm picture of mine which is accurate. But I don't have any doubt about my birth time though, but who knows that time is correct or not.

My question is what age is telling you from my palm a prominent union with a girl till death.

and if possible tell me about the meaning of this line ----

I see in my very end of my fate line there is a line which is come from SUN mount and join with my end point of my fate line and something created on SUN mount. What is the meaning of it ?

Hi biltu,

Did I ever say that your birth time is wrong? I was just giving options to others (reason A or reason B) for research!

The lines you mention relate to events around & after age 40.
Its an upward fish on the Sun mount and a line(partial girdle of Venus) cutting the Sun line.

For mow, be satisfied with whatever I told you to concentrate on.

Rishirahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue May 08, 2012 11:44 am

:smt023  :smt023

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”