Age Calculation [Help]

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mustafab

Age Calculation [Help]

Post by mustafab » Sat May 26, 2012 5:26 pm

hello everyone..
i wanted to ask about how to calculate age for affection lines and their corresponding influence line on the palm...
ive read several tutorials and all of them give different methods..
some say distance between heart line and mercury finger is 60yrs, some say 50yrs and some say 70yrs... on this board'tutorial its written 70...
so i am confused...help me out on this one..
thank you...

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun May 27, 2012 9:19 am

Dear Friend,

Have you read the tutorials posted in this forum carefully and fully? The relationship line calculation is very rarely correct if predicted by looking at its position from the heart line to the base of the mercury finger. If you have red the complete book then you will apply your brain while reading palms. When you make mistakes just think where you have gone wrong and why and you will then make your own method of calculating the age.

When a person marries a new person of the opposite comes in his/her life. Definitely this will bring tremendous change in his/her life. The changes could be positive or negative. This positive or negative change will show changes in the palm in head, life, fate, sun or heart line or maybe even line of health. Any of these lines could become prominent or weak and look for another counter confirmation. Say the change is positive then the relationship line has to be positive good and there will be a raise in the income of that person or his/her career will shoot up or the life line becomes more prominent or there is a vertical line on the life line at that period. Head Line could change direction by being more practical or could go lower down towards Mount of Moon. Some new influence line will appear, influence line running parallel to life line, Cross on Mount of Jupitor will all give confirmation of someone great personality coming into your life. Fate line coming from Mount of Moon and merging with your fate line will be a very strong confirmation.

You can reason out various other combinations.

Pravin Kumar

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun May 27, 2012 6:35 pm

What is Pravin Kumar say above which is absolutely correct. For relationship line I take a look some hand of male . Where I find having relationship line in a same position one is married but another one is not married, even I see having relationship line in a same position one is late married then other. Then how come it possible of difference if this relationship line indicate the marriage age ?

I even see some of hand who never married but has the relationship line. So my question is why this relationship line is present where that subject is not married or even has no any relation with someone ? Pravin Kumar ji Please tell me why this line is presence when that subject is not married ?   what is the actual meaning of this line ????    

Which I am thinking -- if that line is presence then maybe it is meaning that somewhere in his/her life has the thought for marriage but it dose not come to a fruitful because of the others reason and if that relationship line is not present then the subject has no intention for marriage or having a no intention for a relationship and never want to be in a relation. This relationship line is a indication of the subject who has the intention for marriage, but this relationship line dose not tell the fruitfulness of that relation become a marriage and even don't tell any age or time of fall in a relation.

I want an expert to read my above thought and tell is it correct what I am thinking.
Pravin Kumar wrote: When a person marries a new person of the opposite comes in his/her life. Definitely this will bring tremendous change in his/her life.
I find what is Pravin Kumar say above it is correct when I read my own life. When I came to a relation with a girl some good changes happen in my own life. Which was specially related to my carrier, health and personality. Changes of my personality was recognize my friend.

I wonder a unfruitful relation also bring some good changes.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon May 28, 2012 1:12 am

Dear Bittu,

A relationship line need not end in marriage. It will be a person of the opposite sex entering your life and this person cannot be your sister, brother, father, mother, daughter or son. It has to be someone who influences you in a way that you feel it is love, natural normal. There are some instances where a person gets married despite the absence of this line but then those percentage is pretty low.

Yes a relationship in your palm could also indicate negative traits but I speak about the positives only. If something really negative happens then I give you just one example: A beautiful girl of 20 got married and within a year of marriage was asked to leave the house of her husband/in laws. In her palm the fate line from the Mount of Moon cut her own fate line prominently at 21 and ended in the Great Triangle. She had an Independent Head Line and a Rigid Strong Thumb. She again married got a child and again it ended in Divorce.  She is a stubbon girl not willing to adjust with her partner and this is indicate by the Independent Head Line with the Rigid Thumb and her fate line being cut by that of another fateline indicating her good fate has been cut due to no adjustment on her part.

Pravin Kumar

mustafab

Post by mustafab » Mon May 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote: In her palm the fate line from the Mount of Moon cut her own fate line prominently at 21 and ended in the Great Triangle.
Pravin Kumar
something like in the picture??

the line is an influence line which i think is passing through both the fate lines...
Attachments
100_2028_210.jpg
100_2028_210.jpg (410.8 KiB) Viewed 3812 times

mustafab

Post by mustafab » Tue May 29, 2012 6:03 am

Also in the same picture
line 1 is an influence line which is passing through the fate lines as well as the lifeline..
Line 2 is also an influence line joining the fate line..We can see that he Fate Line becomes quite prominent after this joining.

So line 2 will mean a marriage?? Right??
Also does this line 2 need to have a corresponding relation line on the side of the palm..?? what if there isnt??

Also ive read that a relation line on the active hand coincides with a relation line on passive hand..What if there is no coinciding..

Now for the calculation pt1 to headline is 35 yrs..Does calculation start from pt1 or pt2?? pt1 being the point where fate line is starting..(Is it??)

Also from the mercury finger to the heart line indicates 20yrz..We can see after that the chaining heart line is not there..Does it signify something??
Attachments
1100_2028.jpg
1100_2028.jpg (190.11 KiB) Viewed 3098 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue May 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Dear mustafab,

Your relationship line is not seen clearly. Please post the image of the palm in such a way that I can the relationship lines clearly and the balance of the palm also is visible. You have the upraise the portion below the smallest finger. Secondly do not expect me to give you a detailed reading. If you have so much knowledge just think out carefully and you will get a reply by yourself.

I can only tell you that your first fate line coming from Mount of Moon is not cut by your own fate line. That is your Sun Line going up.

Pravin Kumar

mustafab

Post by mustafab » Wed May 30, 2012 6:33 am

here is the image with relationship lines...

Actually i have read several tutorials but most of them explain in a very generalized manner so many a times cant figure out which line means what...

yes sir even i want to find the reply myself but would want someone to say if i am right with it...like the several questions i asked in the previous post..
Attachments
100_2043.JPG
100_2043.JPG (108.37 KiB) Viewed 3070 times

mustafab

Post by mustafab » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 am

it would be great to get some comments about the questions so i could clear my doubts...
thank you...

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Dear Mustafab.

You have not read the tutorials properly. Line No.1 is a fate line and not an influence line. Influence lines are generally thin and not so prominent and Line No. 1 does not cut the Life Line.

Line No.2 either meets your fate line or cuts it. Cannot be sure. Looking at your palm it appears that it should cut your fate line for your second prominent relationship line shows a fork.

Fate Line starts from the base of the palm or from inside the life line or from the Mount of Moon or from Life Line. It can also started anywhere in the palm but the direction should be towards the Saturn Mount. When I say anywhere means it could start below the head line, from the head line, from the Mount of Centre Mars, Upper Mount of Mars or even from the Heart Line. It's direction is towards the Saturn Mount.

In your case the head line cannot be taken to represent 35 years as your head line is higher than usual. So it should be anywhere between 40/42.

Pravin Kumar

mustafab

Post by mustafab » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:31 pm

thank you for the comments sir..

i looked in a very detailed manner.. I dont think the line no 2 is cutting the fate line. i feel it is joining there. Also u said that the distance is around 40-42 yrs, so that makes the influence line around 26-27 yrs which exactly corresponds with the 1st relationship line (taking into account the distance of 70 yrs between heart line and mercury finger).

Also you said that you feel the influence line is cutting the fate line as you see the 2nd relationship line ending in a fork. Yes the 2nd relationship line ends in a fork but the influence line (line no 2) is corresponding to the 1st relationship line i think..Correct? So is there any relation between the influence line and the 2nd prominent relationship line.?

And line no 1 is fate line. So that means there is a break in that line and there is another fate line (quite prominent one) starting which is overlapping the 1st one. This is the fate line to which the influence line is joining..

Also is there any significance if an influence line is starting with a fork?

mustafab

Post by mustafab » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Also if an influence line cuts a fate line, it is supposed to be an unpleasant situation for the person, which will also be reflected in the fate line i.e. the fate line breaks or becomes light or something like that..
but here the fate line becomes quite prominent after the influence line is touching it...

mustafab

Post by mustafab » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 am

Hi, to all the readers of this forum.
i dont want a detailed reading. just a brief reading about the relationships/marriage and career. (palm photos on the 1st post and http://mysticboard.org/vi ... d27a2fa6cc )
Also ive posted several doubts regarding affection lines and influence lines in the above posts.. Would be great to receive some comments..
Thank-you...

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”