Help me out one last time.....Life looks like a mess currently.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vicky1.dasari

Help me out one last time.....Life looks like a mess currently.

Post by vicky1.dasari » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Namashkaar everyone,

I am contacting you again with a different user name after 3 months.
As i posted my dilemmas and worries in different sections of this forum, i was informed and blocked. Got to know that i can post again. This time i want to be clear here.

This is was my previous thread.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... sc&start=5
I have got a few readings. I didnt get what i was looking for exactly reg. my career dilemma. After, these 3 months, life turned upside down, my DAD expired 1-2 months back. There will be lot of responsibilities now as i come from a lower middle family and i have been very ambitious all my life. My dilemmas reg. career nd life have to get ridden asap and i must move ahead with a clear mind atleast now.

These are some of the palm pics.
Right Palm
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=3&u=17548728
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.ph ... u=17548728
Right palm side view
Left palm
Right Palm finger prints
thumb
Ring finger
Middle
Small finger
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=9&u=17548728
Index finger
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=8&u=17548728

I'm basically an electrical engineer(rel. to power sector). I dont like my job much to the extent that i will stay happily in 30-40yrs of career. I want something truely great n challenging and have huge career prospects reg. money n growth. I was and i'm contemplating a change in career into a diff. stream of engineering probably something related to Computers as of now to move back to my homecity and to stay with my Mom. There were, nd there still are plans to get an M.S abroad in one of the high tech fields like Wirless communictions/Computers.
The dilemma was i dont know if i had to go for an MS or an MBA. Both are obviously good and have their areas of work. But, i am struggling to get ahead with this stuff and pursue one of them blindly. I am worried that i might regret making a mistake reg. this choice.

Rishiji clearly told me to stay with Engineering. Someother astro-palmists in a different forum says to go for MBA as i'm Diplomatic,analytical,good communicator and desire for power. These might be true, but the fact is these kind of ppl are also needed in engg streams to head departments as they will grow to leadership careers in engg streams.. Now, what exactly to do, go with an MBA leaving out pure technical engg. or go ahead with MS..??? I hope atleast today, my question is quite clear and i want to make a choice and dont want to rethink about my choice in future. The problem is MBA in IIM's today offer the kind of lucrative jobs in India with the career growth that is not there in engg. jobs in India. IN the end, after 20yrs i want to feel, that i am leading my life with the best possible job both monetary and satisfaction wise.

Hope you ppl will relook at my palm snaps and tell me what suits me better and if possible why only that field suits me better.

vicky1.dasari

1 More query...Rishiji i desperately want ur help over here

Post by vicky1.dasari » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:57 pm

I have one more query regarding a relationship. I should make a firm choice about this one too and move ahead with that.
Reg. the girl :-
My heart is the real culprit whose feelings oppose my mind's logic.
[This girl, She tells me to move on sir, she tells me not to love her, she says she doesnt have any feelings towards me , yet she tells she doesnt have a problem with marriage if her parents agree, basically she is NO NO to love kind of stuff before marriage. But, the problem i just cant approach her parents even in future with this 1-side love story.

Now, the point is my father expired and there will be financial and family responsibilities on me which their parents are also aware of. It wont be easy to finish off with my studies,earn well, take care of my sister's marriage and yet get married to this girl by these 4-5 yrs . I am unable to decide to let her go or not, because i truly love her. We chat daily over internet and SMS. She knows my responsibilties and tells me to concentrate on my career for now.I cant say strongly that she too has feelings towards me, but i'm her close friend and we will remain that way forever.
Is it good to pin hopes on her, or will it endup in getting hurt???,Both of us will be getting hurted if things dont work out. Practically speaking she will keep getting marriage matches, at one point there will be scenario that i must talk to her parents,to avoid these news of matches. But what if i dont get settle down to a great extent in the next 4 yrs????? I just cant talk to anyone reg. this. due to my responsibilties today.
What to do with her sir???????

Can you give a reading about my relationship and married life if possible. I know that you have asked me to concentrate on my basic nature, but this is something if i dont do it correctly, i might regret for the rest of my life.
I know this that its a palmistry forum.
But can you use these birth details of mine along with palm snaps if its NECESSARY...??
22-05-1989
Lon 78 e 48
Lat 18 n 23
1:49 a.m.  (Someone said this times looks more closer than 1:45 a.m. after a bit of rectification matching my past events of life.)

Rishiji, please reply reg. this relationship issue.

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:45 am

hi,
you have a very good hand.

fate line indicates very good financial position till end.it is also restricted by family constraints in the early part.

you will accumulate wealth after 35.

you will settle abroad and will not come back.

health is very good with a back up indicating plenty of vitality and long life.

the only problem appears to be your swinging moods.you will be on top of the world oneday and in pits the next day.

regarding your question whether to pursue ms  or mba,i am answering this from my personal experience as palmistry cannot answer that.

if you want to stay abroad or get a job there do your ms abroad.

if you want to get a good position in india,do your mba in india from a reputed iim.

create your own destiny by thinking what you want in life and follow it up with action and persistence.

srinivasan

bssrinivasan

your relationship

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:54 am

hi,
the hand indicates early marriage.decide whether you want to get married early.lines cannot decide.they show your thinking.

srinivasan

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Dear Srinivasan Ji,

Thankyou. I remember you telling me similar things in the previous thread about foreign settlement. Were there any clear indications as such or you were saying from the aspect of free will and thoughts that i will settle down??
There are certain things i want to share with you. I have put up the same palm snaps in a different Astro-palmistry forum. A few of them clearly asked me not to go for MS but to go for MBA, with a reasoning that i'm analytical, Diplomatic, good communicator and business minded. This one really confused me as those are needed for anyone who becomes a Manager in Engg. streams too. When , i questioned back, this was the reply from him.

Dear X,
First i want to say, anything related to machinary, electricity or heat will not be good in your carrier. It is not about MS or MBA. It is about the things which will be good for you. If you will go with these things as a career, you will get less success by more input of hardwork. But if you choose MBA like analytical area, you will be more successful. So you can do anything you want weather it is IAS, IPS or an executive but wherever the work is analytical, you will be better in performance and will be achiever too. And don't say this time that IAS and IPS like jobs need analytical power. Analysis and administration are two different things, so your first question is clear.

Diplomatic is refer to a person which is not well focused and always be in confusion that should i do this or not. It may also called as a lack of a hard decision maker. Most of planets in your palm are week. Mainly sun and jupitor are responsible for this kind of qualities and both these two planets are not well developed. This is the answer of your second question.

Now about your love and relationship. Everyone have an affection to opposite sex in this age. But one thing you should take care that you may get disappointed by a female in the future. I can not say that YYYY is that female, it is a general prediction and you this one may be any female, anyone from your other female friends.
Bad things are negative parts of anyone's life and in your life it is like when you start anything, it is full of energy but after sometime you get bore and want to leave that work. and at the end of that assignment you feel lethargic. It is general behavior and you can change it yourself by your strong will power.

Goodluck.
with best wishes

Srinivasanji,
Is that reading about my relationships,getting hurted by some female indicative in my palm snaps??? If yes, i want to know what you feel about that.
You really sure that lines are indicating an early marriage?? I only see some fate line from luna mount cutting my main fate line around 29 or something probably indicating a marriage... You can tell me any  other indications which you felt like about marriage??

I know all these lines indicate my thoughts and they eventually manifest as actions and fate in the end. But, i just want to know , what seems to be like the future with these thoughts.

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:41 am

srinivasanji and others...
Can you please give a look into my query....

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Vicky,

You want us to run your life. You have to act and not we. We can only try to guide you but you are in the Driver's seat. Keep Silent for 1 hour daily and listen to your inner voice which will gudie you best. Take a decision and go forward and then success will be yours eve if you initially meet failures. Success embraces those who Decide to act and then try it with all their might/force and not let failures come in the way.

If you go to a number of palmist then you will get different replies as we all are human and have our faults too. This will leave you more confused. Yesterday one senior astrologer called me up and wanted an urgent consultation about his palm. He sent me his palm print and got a reply online. He had only one serious problems and wanted to know whether he will be trapped or escape the problem. His hand clearly indicated that he is vulnerable for 4 years but he will survive the problem and not face any losses. The logical reply gave him tremendous relief. Why? He had only one fixed question in his mind and he had belief in me.

So go to anyone in whom you have belief and follow or follow your inner voice and you will get success.

From 1/9 to 10/9 I was in Jakarta for a Multri Crore Earning Business Project of which I am a part since last 6 month. There they teach you all the ways of getting success in your work. Different Speakers having huge financial success relate their experiences and inspire you but can they work for us. The decision making is ours and I have decided and now no more questions but only actions. At the age of 65 I have decided to come out of retirement and earn huge amount and then retire peacefully and that is what I am to do despite any one telling me otherwise. That is my decision and that is what I ask you to decide what you want to do and go ahead with single minded purpose. Success will embrace you no doubt.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Pravinsir,

You have told me concentration and stress relief techniques, i'm following them and they r giving me results.
Just that this question about my career is there in my mind from the past 1 yr. Its hell and i' unable to come to a conclusion. Now its high time with my personal nd family reasons to move on with a decision, in a hurry i might take one and repent in future. I dont want to feel bad about my mistakes, especially not with career.

Engg field Vs an MBA into a business domain.

I think you will again tell me to question myself deeply instead of asking you :)
I have a lot of belief in you and if possible just tell me which to choose, i want to move ahead with my choice.

Thankyou,
vicky

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi,

Since you have consulted me earlier, and the consultation period is still on; you will get reply appropriately.

I had mentioned that you should not take any decision about future before Aug 2012, but just carry on as you are....and Repeated this for a reason.
Your father expired in July/Aug 2012.

The reason was that I saw your home be disturbed...you standing on your own feet then..independantly...from age 23, which you are now.

Pravinji has given good advise. I will reply to your mail. Have patience.

RishiRahul

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:12 am

hi,

both the foreign travel and marriage are based on the lines on the palm.as already mentioned,nerve ends on the hand are directly linked to brain and hence your thinking as of now.if you change your thinking,lines will change.

at your age you should be deciding on what you want in life rather than consulting palmists and astrologers.

you get what you think if you follow it up with action and persistence. you can blame the destiny for all your mistakes when you become old.

stop looking at your hands.look at life.it is a celebration!

srinivasan

vicky1.dasari

Relationship reading

Post by vicky1.dasari » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 am

Srinivasan ji : Thankyou , I understand....But,I will have to make a clear decision about my relationship which is pretty tough considering my responsibilities nd future career.
Rishiji : I know you would give me guidance reg the career as the consultation is still on.
But, I have come to the forum as I need help reg. the relationship too as I have mentioned in this forum...
Your reading with ur astrology+ palmistry really helped me in the past though I doubted why u were asking me to stick to my job. Had I started preparations for higher studies at that point or shifted to a new job, scenario would have been pretty bad today.

I know Its a palmistry forum, but can you help me out by giving a reading on my relationships nd marriage with ur reading techniques....????

Thankyou all...

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:30 am

Dear Vicky,

Your question reminds me of a story that I heard in my Business Conference at Jakarta last week. This is a multicrore Dollar Business Venture and many of us had problems like you have -- DECISION MAKING.

An Eagle always lays its eggs on the highest Mountain Cliff and then both the male and female keep watch over it alternately. As the small bird takes birth and grows up and when the Mother Eagle feels the time is right she kicks her new born child from the Mountain Cliff. As this newly born eagle goes down, down and down it automatically opens its wing. Mother and Father Eagle follow their child. As the youger one opens the wings the descent is suddenly reduced as wings give protection. Now the child has to learn to wave its wings and this is where the Parents following the child teach the child how to do it as they are also using their own wings. The child then follows what the parents are doing and does likewise. So the child becomes like an adult.

You have to do likewise. If you do not get food for a week do you think you will ask the astrologers or palmist or anyone when will I get it. Just have a look at my horoscope or palm and answer my question. You will simply go on your own search and then you will get your answer to the question you have in mind. That is decision making after trying yourself on your own, after risking yourself in the process and learning also at the same time.

No Risk No Gain. No Pain No Gain. Try it as long as you can and if you get one answer to your problems and are happy I would love to know it how you got it. A young child, who has not learnt to walk tries and tries and then one day after falling several times while trying learns to walk. Who has taught the child. The child simply sees his parents and others walking and learns. He has decided to try and risk falling down and then learn. There is no other way.

Do not be afraid of taking decisions even if it is wrong for success comes only after failures. There is no other Mantra of Life.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Relationship reading

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:16 pm

vicky1.dasari wrote:Srinivasan ji : Thankyou , I understand....But,I will have to make a clear decision about my relationship which is pretty tough considering my responsibilities nd future career.
Rishiji : I know you would give me guidance reg the career as the consultation is still on.
But, I have come to the forum as I need help reg. the relationship too as I have mentioned in this forum...
Your reading with ur astrology+ palmistry really helped me in the past though I doubted why u were asking me to stick to my job. Had I started preparations for higher studies at that point or shifted to a new job, scenario would have been pretty bad today.

I know Its a palmistry forum, but can you help me out by giving a reading on my relationships nd marriage with ur reading techniques....????

Thankyou all...

Give me a day or two to reply here.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Thankyou rishiji...

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Awaiting your reply Rishiji...