Help me out one last time.....Life looks like a mess currently.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Rishiji.....

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Relationship reading

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:10 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
vicky1.dasari wrote:Srinivasan ji : Thankyou , I understand....But,I will have to make a clear decision about my relationship which is pretty tough considering my responsibilities nd future career.
Rishiji : I know you would give me guidance reg the career as the consultation is still on.
But, I have come to the forum as I need help reg. the relationship too as I have mentioned in this forum...
Your reading with ur astrology+ palmistry really helped me in the past though I doubted why u were asking me to stick to my job. Had I started preparations for higher studies at that point or shifted to a new job, scenario would have been pretty bad today.

I know Its a palmistry forum, but can you help me out by giving a reading on my relationships nd marriage with ur reading techniques....????

Thankyou all...

Give me a day or two to reply here.

RishiRahul

Hi,

Seems like this relationship developed from May/June 2012; or else it developed in Sept 2012. Did it?

If pursued, this relationship develops now; but would lead to disappoint in 2014.

At best you can let this relation give you the 'proper energy' to pursue your aims regarding career/educational ambition.... but if you pin hopes for marriage/any commitment, you would be dissapointed in 2014.

I mentioned above in regard to this present relationship.

Good luck,
RishiRahul

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Dear Rishiji,

She s a very close family relative and i love her.
I proposed her sometime around jan 2011, there were ups n downs, she never wanted to get into a romantic relationship.

Cant say exactly that this one started around may/june 2012. This relationship status has more or less remained the same over the span of these 1.5yrs, but slowly we have become close friends over the last few months.

You see any relationships in the past nd please tell me about the future too rishiji, when will be the MARRIAGE, how would that one be?????
I dont know if after this disappointment, i would be interested in marrying someone.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Relationship reading

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
vicky1.dasari wrote:Srinivasan ji : Thankyou , I understand....But,I will have to make a clear decision about my relationship which is pretty tough considering my responsibilities nd future career.
Rishiji : I know you would give me guidance reg the career as the consultation is still on.
But, I have come to the forum as I need help reg. the relationship too as I have mentioned in this forum...
Your reading with ur astrology+ palmistry really helped me in the past though I doubted why u were asking me to stick to my job. Had I started preparations for higher studies at that point or shifted to a new job, scenario would have been pretty bad today.

I know Its a palmistry forum, but can you help me out by giving a reading on my relationships nd marriage with ur reading techniques....????

Thankyou all...

Give me a day or two to reply here.

RishiRahul

Hi,

Seems like this relationship developed from May/June 2012; or else it developed in Sept 2012. Did it?

If pursued, this relationship develops now; but would lead to disappoint in 2014.

At best you can let this relation give you the 'proper energy' to pursue your aims regarding career/educational ambition.... but if you pin hopes for marriage/any commitment, you would be dissapointed in 2014.

I mentioned above in regard to this present relationship.

Good luck,
RishiRahul

vicky1.dasari wrote:Dear Rishiji,

She s a very close family relative and i love her.
I proposed her sometime around jan 2011, there were ups n downs, she never wanted to get into a romantic relationship.

Cant say exactly that this one started around may/june 2012. This relationship status has more or less remained the same over the span of these 1.5yrs, but slowly we have become close friends over the last few months.

You see any relationships in the past nd please tell me about the future too rishiji, when will be the MARRIAGE, how would that one be?????
I dont know if after this disappointment, i would be interested in marrying someone.
Hi,

See the words highlighted in bold above.

Certainly there is a difference in meaning between 'started' & 'developed'! or maybe you are too impatient to notice it.
It seems what I said above (highlighted in bold) was misunderstood/misrepresented (in bold); of course due to human error due to impatience/lack of attention.

Also I told you your future in respects to the present relation...... you missed out this too...... "impatience/lack of attention"; maybe.

Your queries in terms of the 'present relation' has been answered above, that you requested here.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Sorry sir, couldnt notice the difference.
Hmmmmmm, seems to have "Developed" in the months you have predicted.
So, this relationship is going to breakup in 2 years, will be hard to digest it when that happens, though it already seems to be Inevitable.

Can you please predict my marriage year nd any relationship you forsee in future ending in a marriage. Just want to know roughly how things will unfold in future regarding relationships n marriage. Hope you will answer this last request too.

Thanks n warm regards,
Vicky

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:45 am

Rishiji....

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:33 am

Rishiji can you please reply about my marriage n queries related to that.....When s my marriage n any relationship ending in one, howz it gonna be.

Also, you meant that in 2014, she( the girl I mentioned) ll marry someone else??

Thanks in Advance,
Vicky.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:42 am

vicky1.dasari wrote:Sorry sir, couldnt notice the difference.
Hmmmmmm, seems to have "Developed" in the months you have predicted.
So, this relationship is going to breakup in 2 years, will be hard to digest it when that happens, though it already seems to be Inevitable.

Can you please predict my marriage year nd any relationship you forsee in future ending in a marriage. Just want to know roughly how things will unfold in future regarding relationships n marriage. Hope you will answer this last request too.

Thanks n warm regards,
Vicky
Hi,

I have answered the query previously asked.
No more; and you should be happy with this here....unless someone else answers....

Please do not bump posts repeatedly.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:09 pm

Dear Rishiji,

Also I told you your future in respects to the
present relation...... you missed out this too......
"impatience/lack of attention"; maybe.
Your queries in terms of the 'present relation'
has been answered above, that you requested
here.

Those are the words you said before. Forgive me for posting again here even after you warning me not to ask further questions. I didn't understand a few words over there the last time in October and unfortunately even now I feel there is something indirectly told by you over there.
I have two ways to understand may be due to lack of understanding( don't know why I don't get the feel that what I interpreted  from your wordsis correct).
1)I will repent for having this relationship in 2014 if I continue it now
2) May be(My doubt), this 'present relation', the kind with which its going vl disappoint in 2014, but there vl be one more 'future relation' with the same girl....(This kind of interpretation existed in my head from the last Oct).

I understand that astrologers might not answer questions clearly nd fully because it harms more by getting to know the bad things about future.
Can you please frankly tell me two things?
a). This girl won't be my wife ?.
b). There was so much stress that u were pinning on ' in regards to this present relation'....You mean there s a different girl yet to come as a girl friend or wife? ( just need yes/no, different girl,New girl friend,wife)

Please try to be Frank rishiji nd don't say anything indirectly...It gives a lot of pain getting to know that someone whom we love will not be a part of our life. Moreover she is a very very close friend today,though I tried to stay away she almost cried  with the fear that I won't speak to her again( don't know why she cries when she doesn't love me, don't understand why she cries with the pain of losing just a close friend from her life...its complicated).

Getting to know things very clearly will help me to handle this better. She s a gud friend,she was there for me when I was depressed to help me out. Can't just hurt her,but should figure out a way to probably stop this relationship because its going to hurt me more when she vl marry someone else.
Pls answer my questions a) & b) , if possible from someone like you whom I respect a lot, can you suggest me exactly how I should keepmyself happy, keep her also happy without hurting her in future and handle this relationship without cutting off communication with her if you say that she WON'T be my life partner in future.......Its hard  sir to handle my present life and this relationship :(

Please help me,won't bump any posts here.
Thanks&Warm Regards,
Vicky

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Also what kind of 'proper energy' should I take up from a relationship which is this complicated and whose future is predicted to end in 1-2yrs time frame.

If my words sound disrespectful,please forgive me I don't mean any arrogance,etc. I'm not a 50yr old to understand certain words with so much of depth and spiritual side, also i'm through a lot of stress since the last 7months which is probably preventing me from thinking with a clear mind. I sincerely hope you will understand me.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:59 am

Hi vicky,

Life is more complicated than we think.

She has a very good/positive influence on you.

There are ups & downs in peoples equation with each other. So this equation will change from the period mentioned above. You do not need to know whether you would get married to her or not.
Just keep on being a good influence to each other, and try to work your way through this relation.

She may become your wife; and also how do you know that she would leave you?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”