My palms

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

SG_User

My palms

Post by SG_User » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 am

Hi. Here are my palms. I am a LEFT hander.

Left hand

Right hand

My heart line is actually slightly broken, by just a few millimeters only.

What do you guys think of my life ?

I heard that I will have disappointments in love ? :( Currently I am actually in a relationship. Doomed to fail ?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Movcd to the palmistry reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:45 am

Are you male or female? Which city/country you are from? Post side views of both the palms to show the portion below the smallest (mercury) finger. The lower palm image is not clear.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:42 am

You may get married at the current age, reference vertical line on the life line at 32/33 along with relationship line. Also a new fate line starts at 32/33 in confirmation of the vertical line and the relationship line.

Your Mount of Venus is vast. Your life line is not so prominent being dim and light without being thin and deep. You have an inner life line which gives you added protection and is also there because of the results of previous Births -- Good karmic indication. However the Mount of Venus is somewhat flat and gives me the impression that you maybe anemic. You are anemic? i.e. blood supply deficient. Many minutes lines coming from Mount of Venus go and cut the life line howsoever dimly showing that your relatives interfere in your life. They may mean well but you get affected at the point when these influence lines cut the life line.

Post your nail images and you even looking at the nail say the colour of the blood. Is it Light Pink, Bright Pink or Reddish Pink?

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”