Please read my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

leozlife

Please read my palm

Post by leozlife » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am a female, 23, right handed. I want to ask about my marriage. I have been together with this guy for almost 8 years but to cut a long story short, my mom does not agree  since she fears my dad.
My question is that will I have a love marriage and will it be a strong and happy one? Around what age will I get married. Someone once told me that there is a line meeting my fate line and it indicates that a person will help me in my career. Is it this same guy? Another thing is that there is a small gap between fate line and this connecting line, so does that mean we will not even get married?
Thank you so much for taking time to read my post.
Attachments
Left 2.jpg
Left Hand
Left 2.jpg (141.29 KiB) Viewed 3922 times
Left.jpg
Left Hand
Left.jpg (114.94 KiB) Viewed 3922 times
Right 2.jpg
Right Hand
Right 2.jpg (100.43 KiB) Viewed 3922 times
Right Hand.jpg
Right Hand
Right Hand.jpg (77.66 KiB) Viewed 3922 times
Last edited by leozlife on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:00 am

Moved to the palmistry reading forum,

site moderator

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:08 am

hi,

in all probability, you will get married to the same guy but around 28-29.but he will become the dominant partner.the gap indicates he will take over or a change in career at that age.

concentrate on what you want to do in life.let marriage happen!

srinivasan

leozlife

Post by leozlife » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 am

Hi,

Thank you so much for replying

Glad to hear that. He is already very dominant so it doesn't surprise me. I did not understand about the gap though. I am studying Computer Science which he is totally for. Will I be not successful in this field that he will make me change my career? Do you see a lot of opposition from my parents?

harikrishnan04

Hari Om Tat Sat.

Post by harikrishnan04 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Child,
One important question - in your left palm, i see a brown spot on the ring finger in the middle - is it from birth, or is it some scanning problem?

[Let Lord Shiva and his wonderful consort Parvati guide me]

leozlife

Post by leozlife » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:46 pm

its a spot and has always been thr, why? does it mean something bad?

harikrishnan04

Salutations to Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati - the creators of this science

Post by harikrishnan04 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:20 pm

From whatever my eyes can capture, and Mother encourages to write -
Taking into account your spot and the palm in whole, it can be said that the marriage would be of an independent choice, but there would be parental blessings. There can be delays, but that shouldnt be a show-stopper.
THE SPOT ON YOUR LEFT PAKM INDICATED THAT SUCH A GUY WILL ENTER WHEN YOU WILL BE IN YOUR STUDENT PHASE.... (So now we know how exact a science Palmistry is!!).
Now coming to your fundamental question of whether you can marry this guy the possibilities are at 50 - 50. It will take time, so you need to be patient. Else, let me humbly put like this that once your education ends, this infactuation to this guy will stop and you will find someone else with whom you can move on in life.
Right palm shows both possibilites currently - marriage as per the second option will be solemnised at 25.5 - 26. There will blessings of parents.

-OM-.

leozlife

Post by leozlife » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:43 am

How can it be 50-50 and still there be a good possibility of marrying someone else? Will it be a happy union if I marry the guy who I am with?

leozlife

Post by leozlife » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Can anyone else plz give their input, I am really stressed out. Does anyone see this relationship working out or should I just let go before I get hurt even more. I can not comprehend how an 8 year old relationship just end so abruptly. He lost someone in his family and he has been trying to break up with me like its my fault. I don't blame him because he is going through a tough time but it hurts so deep.

Mr. Pravin Kumar, can you please give me a reading.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Is this the first boy in your life? Secondly you will have love marriage but that does not mean you will not have blessings of your parents. You will have their blessings and I am assuming you are Indian because we have that type of culture in our country. I do not talk about love or arranged marriage for those from USA, UK and likewise country where the importance to marriage is not like it is in countries that follow culture like in India.

Definitely the boy who comes in your life will be very good. He will be your guide, friend, teacher, husband everything rolled into once. Your marriage is indicated at about 28/29 because of the parallel influence line to the life line within.

Now post your right and left palm vertically so that I can see the full palm from wrist to the edge of the fingers or where the fingers meet the palm.

Pravin Kumar

leozlife

Post by leozlife » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am so sorry for this late reply but I was having some problems.
Mr. Pravin Kumar:
We have been together for 8.5 yrs but about 4 years ago (I was 20), our relationship fluctuated and I wanted to marry my cousin and feelings for him lasted only 3-4 months until I got back together with this guy. He wants to get married in 2 years but since you say it is not until 28-29, I am scared what if harikrishnan04 predictions are right(?) I am living in USA but I came here when I was 13. My dad is very strict but I want his blessings, I don't want him to face any kind of embarrassment because of me.
Attachments
Right-2.jpg
Right-2
Right-2.jpg (69.03 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Right-1.jpg
Right-1
Right-1.jpg (97.25 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Right.jpg
Right
Right.jpg (56.85 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Left.jpg
Left