20 female here. Been in pain since 17. Help!!?What does my hands say about my health

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Honveer

20 female here. Been in pain since 17. Help!!?What does my hands say about my health

Post by Honveer » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:11 am

Hi all. Guess the subject says it all... But to explain more.

I was born in Punjab, now living in Canada.  Born july 24 1992. Leo. I had a surgery when I was 17 n now I'm 20, will be 21 in a few months. Few months after the surgery  I started getting headaches and face pain. It's been like that since.  My life has improved a little since last year. if i keep getting shots in my head forever. but even then  I'm still always in pain and still can't start school or live a normal life a 20 yr old should. I'm jus depressed. Sometimes it feels like if I've improved, it will only get better. Sometimes it feels like a dead end.

i can go on forever but I won't bore u. All i want to know is what does my hand indicates about my Heath. If nothing else then jus to b a little prepared. And what about my career, or general life but ESPECIALLY HEALTH.

PLEASE PLEASE answer my questions. I posted on here once before n only had one reply which was VERY appreciated. But Id love more responses.
Attachments
image.jpg
Left hand
image.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1543 times
image.jpg
Left hand2
image.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 1543 times
image.jpg
Right hand
image.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1543 times
image.jpg
Right hand 2
image.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1543 times

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Hello Ms. Honveer,

Here's my reading for you.

I will assume you are right handed. You may have to wait for a few more years before improvements happen in your life.  Pravinji is an expert in timing, I'm not as good as him, my dates may be off by 2-3 years.

I will explain my reading to you.

Your life line has a clear island around 20. There is a line from inside the life line that cuts through this island & then continues further to cut into the head line. This combination is the indication of mental stress due to health issues. Luckily, there is no island on the head line, else it could have caused major problems directly with your head. The island on life line lasts about 5-6 years.  But there are a few cross lines which will cause frustration for some time after that. In your mid 20s, you are likely to go through another stressful period. It could be because of a romantic relationship that does not work out. Remember to stay calm when that happens. That period will pass without major problems if you stay calm. From an emotional & health perspective, 30 onwards you will see drastic improvement.

My recommendation to you is to practice meditation. relaxation. It is extremely important for you to stay calm because of the highly sensitive nature of your palm. You are a very sensitive girl. Don't worry about things looking bad for the next few years. Eventually you will see better times.
I don't have your horoscope, but you are probably passing through a bad dasha.

I wish you all the best!

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Dear Honveer,

I remember you had posted your palm prints earlier too. Your island on the life line starts from about 14 to 20 years of age. Are you 21 running age or what is mentioned in your profile which is 25? Secondly post your nail pictures which should be clear. This will help get confirmation of what I see on Life and Head Line.

You could have little emotional problems at 27/28 and it could also be loss of someone close to you. But first thing, and I am really surprised, that no one ever writes how to fight and come out of a situation that he/she is going to face. Everyone wants only a reading but no relief. You are already coming out of a difficult situation.

Meditation is very good but probably you may have some difficulty at present. This will get diluted. Just do Pranayam which will be Deep Breathing exercises. Do this within your limits. Do not overstress yourself. Gradually very slowly you will start feeling better and better. Do not give up on this i.e. Breathing exercises. Do this exercises where you have plenty of fresh air as you breathe in deeply Oxygen which removes the toxins from inside. I believe you are right handed and have commented accordingly.

Just see at your palm snaps. In one the head line looks broad and shallow and in the other (this image is clearer) it is thin and not deep. Do not know which to follow.

Pravin Kumar

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Hi honveer,

Just in points

1. Don't go any further surgery. Take homoeopathic medicines. It can cure you without side effects.

2. Mental power and courage can vanish your physical illness. Be dare to face your problems

3. Besides health issues, you have line of dharma in your palm which will make you prosperous in this life ( karthekeyan system)

4. your spatulate sun finger shows your interest in arts. you will start arts- related career around 25 .

5. You have long heart line which will bring you normal health.

6. Pray your god out of love daily to get back your normal health

7. Above all, feel yourself that you're strong and your soul is strong ( even at times of pain and debilitation). Mental strength will bring you physical strength.

8. persistence and patience are important. Anxiety may worse you. so, have patience at pain

9. Yes, you will get back your health back if you follow all the above.

Regards,
stalin.v

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”